• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Idk if someone mentioned this or if its my rom but when I get to the Burnt Tower and I beat my rival the screen darkens and I cant do anything I am down the hole but it doesnt show anything.

BTW I used IPS Patch

Edit: Ok i tried again and it worked?!!! wth is going on!!!

Last edited:
Years
Hi

I'm linkandzeldas Mum. I just want to tell you that my son has been making this game with amazing dedication and commitment. He started when he was 15 and whenever he has any spare time he is on his computer 24/7. Some of you might wonder whether it will get finished and I can definitely say it will. He is not a quitter. I reckon he has an amazing talent for this. I want to thank the Pokemon Community for all your support you have given him.

My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu!

Oh and btw, I was the one who thought up the name, Liquid Crystal.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hi

I'm linkandzeldas Mum. I just want to tell you that my son has been making this game with amazing dedication and commitment. He started when he was 15 and whenever he has any spare time he is on his computer 24/7. Some of you might wonder whether it will get finished and I can definitely say it will. He is not a quitter. I reckon he has an amazing talent for this. I want to thank the Pokemon Community for all your support you have given him.

I second that, LaZ has turned this hack from a G/S/C remake to THE G/S/C remake :D.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Hi

If we had a Post of the week award, you'd so get it!
I'm Jake, I was on webcam to your son and you the other day! :D, I've been helping your son do the graphics aspects of this game.

I know that your son is dedicated, even more dedicated than me, well...that's not exactly hard, I'm lazy. But yeah, your post just in a weird way inspired me to hack properly again, so thanks, I'll be looking forward to upping the graphical realism for the next and final beta. :)

P.S. My favourite pokemon is also Pikachu!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Hi

Aww.! That is so nice to support your child! iSupport him to and he might know this but A LOT of people support his work. And The Name Liquid Crystal Iz Very... Very... It's like an oxymoron =] to Me but I like it it's catchy.! Good Luck LaZ!!!
-Chido09-

Hey LaZ...
Sorry To Say Annoy You But I Think I Found Another Bug. While Playing Your Latest Beta [[2.1 iThink]] iWas Going Against My Rival [[Omar]] And iWas Surprised That He Had A Totodile, For The Fact Tht iChose A Totodile As My Starter. Was Tht Suppose TO happen.? iHave A Video Of It If u Want It?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
hehe i have catched all the legendary Pokemon : Suicue, Raikou,Eintei,Lugia,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquasa,JirachiLatias,Latios
My Suicune is LvL 83 and the others 73 and i have the badge from orange island but where is ho-oh and the oder badges ?
and wehre are the Gentlemn R H and G`?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
hehe i have catched all the legendary Pokemon : Suicue, Raikou,Eintei,Lugia,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquasa,JirachiLatias,Latios
My Suicune is LvL 83 and the others 73 and i have the badge from orange island but where is ho-oh and the oder badges ?
-____- read the walkthrogh all of the things you say will be in the next beta

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

Thats TERRIBLE English...:O
Those said things will be available in a future release...

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
Where do you get leaf stone?

According to the guide not in the game at the moment?

Fire Stones: Use surf on the right side of Sprout Tower and talk to the geek to buy them.
Sun Stones: In the Olivine Lighthouse from a geek.
Thunder Stones: Blackthorn City pokecenter
Water Stones: Near Bill's old cottage beyond Nugget bridge

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
According to the guide not in the game at the moment?

According to someone at the Help Topic, it is in Cerulean (I think).
It will be in the updated walkthrough for Beta 3.

Also, don't ask game help questions here, got to the help topic in the scrapbox.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
screenie.png
screenie2.png
screenie3.png

Screenie4.png
Screenie5.png
Screenie6.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
These screens are very good!!
The tiles and palettes are very good. The maps also.
I really enjoyed the textbox!
You will change some minis sprites?​

Good luck!​

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
According to someone at the Help Topic, it is in Cerulean (I think).
It will be in the updated walkthrough for Beta 3.

Also, don't ask game help questions here, got to the help topic in the scrapbox.

where do you find the thunderstone in liquid crystal? just pm me for that

People dont listen to me or dirk123... DONT ASK GAME HELP QUESTIONS HERE!!
Whats worse is ITS SAID ON THIS THREAD A FEW POSTS BACK!!! this is the reason i closed the thread. BECUASE PEOPLE ARNT READING!!!

Ok.. rant over.

Nice updates zeikku, hope to see more soon :P.

link

EDIT: ive decided to have this thread closed. and this time it wont be reopened. ever... instead a new thread will be created at the time of the beta 3 release. whenever that may be. but for sure it will be released at some point.

link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back