• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rename the last Poster!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
heeeey. i likie. better than my old nickname plu.....O_O WHOOPS. Nearly blurted out my entire embarissing nickname :(

Prof.Sycamore. because a sycamore is a tree and your name has tree in it

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
"The Sacred Child of the Alpha"

Dawn's the Alpha, the child is sacred (meaning the chosen one). I tried to make it look good x)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Naughty Dawn

Dawn is a sweet girl but your nature tells me Dawn has been doing naughty things after her adventures ended. xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Daughter of Y

Ahhh...I don't know the name of the female protagonist for X and Y, but if I knew then that would be part of your nickname. lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Daughter of Y

Ahhh...I don't know the name of the female protagonist for X and Y, but if I knew then that would be part of your nickname. lol
its yovanne. or also serena lol

anyway kuma. why? the k and the panchum and spina reminded me of tha tbear on teken(kuma)

Back