• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Agent9 said:
REVEAL!
Trap
Counter
Effect: When your opponents sets a monster, flip all monster son the field faceup, destroy one card on the field per each monster that has a flip effect
Ceasefire > This

It is a great card. But it does not stop the flip effects and the destroying one card thing is not a choice so it could backfire in many ways.

B.U.N.N.Y

Mayonaise
Years
Mokey Mokey Guardian

10/fairy/light
Flip: special summon any lvl 8 monster from your hand or deck to the feild then attack with it and attack with this card
3000/0
ultra rare

i like mokey mokey

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
hmmmm...really broken...
i would say:

1) decrease the attack of it
2) kill off the "or deck" part unless...(See #4)
3) take out the "and attack with it" (doesn't make sense if your opponent attacks on his turn)
4) Instead of searching for for a level 8 monster, instead restrict it to ATK or DEF (I know it sounds like Witch/Sangan/Etc. but the ATK/DEF does better as a searcher than level
5) Random thing: Any effects that card has cannot be activated this turn (To prevent the brokenness of "coming into play" effects and some other stuff)
6) Random thing: That card(the searched one) cannot be used as a Tribute this turn.

meh just digi's reccomendations

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
first of all, take out "then attack with it and attack with this card" cause that's just confusing...

Now the 2nd part... to balance it I'll also suggest decrease attack power to a maximum of 2400 (and even then it's still...), and to make it "lvl 8 fairy" only instead of any lvl 8. Tsukuyomi screams for "Pick me! Pick me!" against this card. To weaken the Tsukuyomi infinite summon lock, you definitely need to restrict its attack power so at least Mobius can suicide into it, and limit its special summoning ability so that its powers are limited (the only decent lvl 8 fairy is Guardian Angel Joan which is deadly enough... but if it's any lvl 8, oh dear infinite Horus lvl 8 lock O_O)

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
I would not say that it is broken. The monster has 0 defense points. It will get destroyed.
I do agree on the 2400 atack though. If, it's on your turn, then the effect should include that the monster cannot atack this turn.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's not hard to use a light monster that acts as double tribute for light types, call for Mokey Mokey guardian in attack mode for a 3000 beast... Just keep it alive for one round, and let Tsukuyomi call for Horus lvl 8 for an insanely dangerous lock. There's some other very threatening lvl 8 monsters out there. Do we really want to call Dark Magician of Chaos that easily? >>; 0 defense is nothing, but at the same time it doesn't really matter.

Of course, there's always the problem of having the most terrible topdeck ever with a deck full of lvl 8s... but that's not related to the card itself anyway.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2008
heres a good yugioh card I made up

Ranger of umi fissure
Level 6/auaq/water
Effect: This card may be summoned without tribute. If this card attacks a fire card its atk is increased by 1000 points. This card can attack your oponents life points directly at the cost of 2500 lp.
Atk. 2400
Def. 1600
Ultra rare/ultimate rare parelell, secret rare parelell

zshadowzero27

Jounin
Years
Hey i would make the effect that
Effect: This monster can only attack at the cost of 2400 Lifepoints that would be good for it. Fits in with the Cards attack and stuff.

Here is one i made.
Londsword-Dark.jpg

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ranger of Umi Fissure = banned just because who doesn't want a free 2400 attack power monster for the sake of a super beatstick >>; don't even talk about its broken effect.

Long Sword Dark = super twin swords of flashing light- tryce >>;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
how bouts when the equip is destroyed/removed from the field, the monster is destroyed/removed with it...takes out some of the brokenness that the last ability provides

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
No offense but theres really no point in making fakes if it isnt going to look like the real thing; save time and just type it out.

Goblin General
Level 4
Earth / Fiend / Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the card effects of 'Goblin Attack Force' and 'Goblin Elite Attack Force' are negated.
ATK/1500
DEF/1800
Well actually the wording is fishy >_>

Goblin Defense Force
Level 4
Earth / Fiend / Effect
This card can only be Set and it cant change battle position.
ATK/100
DEF/2200

Got a pic for this one =D
knight-design.jpg

Apocalypsal Knight
Level 5
Dark / Warrior / Effect
If there are no monsters on your side of the field, special summon this monster to the field from your hand. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field, negate the effect of all Equip Spell cards and destroy them.
ATK/2000
DEF/1900

Finite Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 2000 more life points than you, decrease his/her life points until you and your opponent have the same amount.

Heavy Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 3000 more life points than you, decrease his/her lifepoints by the number of lifepoints you have.
(wording is screwed)

Infinite Infliction
Spell Card
If your opponent has 4000 more lifepoints than you, both you and your opponent's life points get reduced to 1000.
(bit too broken huh)

Final Infliction
Trap Card
You may only activate this trap card when 'Infinite Infliction' is activated. You and your opponent's life points get reduced to 0.

Endless Infliction
Continous Spell Card
All life-point damage done to you or your opponent's life points is increased by 800.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Goblin General- wow can't believe that the goblin cards are actually trying to work with one another XD; (we actually do have a fair amount of them, but they're totally unrelated)

Goblin Defense Force- if its battle position can't be changed, then there's probably a need to address "what if another card is trying to change it?" It's like Berserk Gorilla, how they state that it's destroyed if its battle position is forced to change.

Apocalypsal Knight- and they say Cyber Dragon is deadly enough... this one doesn't even need a monster on their side of the field O.o; other than that, a great card.

Finite Infliction- no one but Mirror Wall players will use it due to... (continue the sentence by reading on)

Heavy Infliction- actually no one will use this either because getting it exactly on 3000 more than you can be pretty difficult... Self destruction button with Upstart Goblin? Moving on to the next...

Infinite Infliction- Solemn Judgment the most random stuff out there right off the bat (or run a Girai Gumo into a well expected Sakuretsu Armor) and oh look 4000! Activate this, and play tremendous fire/other instant 1000 damage card, or a well planned Wave Motion Cannon from last turn. It's a 2nd turn kill right there >>; (and Girai Gumo can make this suicidal-OTK) Dunno if it's too broken or not though...

Final Infliction- err... back up if the above fails because the opponent plays a Fairy Box to make the LP difference 3500 instead of 4000?

Endless Infliction- this card better be real... I already thought of a darn fun deck to make with it. ^_________^

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
Years
Giant Kuriboh
Card Type: Equip Spell
When this card is equiped to Kuriboh, you can do one of the following things:
-Increase Kuriboh's ATK by 2000
-Increase Kuriboh's DEF by 2000
-Increase Kuriboh's ATK and DEF by 2500 for one turn
Rare

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Acuaully Agent9.

The thrid effect that increases by 2500 only applys for 1 turn so they are not the same. The card may give Kuriboh more play than being in the hand most of the time. If it was a quick play and was real. Kuriboh would have been in more Tomato Control decks.

200 does seem a bit too much now. 1000-1500 would have been okay.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
No one will choose the defense option... absolutley no one >>; Let's take that out to increase font size so we don't get even more Thousand Eyes Restrict to kill our eyesight XD;

I doubt that Kuriboh will be played even if that's a real card... it's just like how no one plays an Ojama deck even though they got relatively a lot of support cards. (Only Ojama Trio is played out of all Ojama cards right now... and even then only burn decks use it to make Lava Golem food with minor damage. Occassional oddball, aka creative, decks will use it in some combo too but that's about it.)

Back