• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2020
Do u know if i play this game, will i still get to continue when where i left off when this is complete?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Thats fine omega. and congrats on cofounder sl, ya deserve it. and as for that no you'll have to start from the beggining and besides omega most likely changed the story a little to fit more and fixed his mistakes from the last version like the pokemon center music bug. god srry but that annoyed the heck out of me omega, tell me ya have it fixed before you put up the demo 2

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Can you remake it into a Pokemon hack? When I get those script errors I have to start again.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
No they can't. When you relase the new demo? What do you think how much we must wait?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Nice Hack! I always wanted to see a hack with the pokemon ranger characters!

sonic smash down

Years
Seriously... :P. THIS IS NOT A HACK NOR WILL IT EVER BE ONE. anyways the demo should come out very soon. Probally not the next couple of updates but its coming so be prepared everyone cause i know everyone is goin to love it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Quaaaa!!!!

XD

Congrats shinylugia, though I would have loved the position.

And OG I am on quite often, I just think that our schedules are different lol.

Anyways, good luck guys.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Quaaaa!!!!

XD

Congrats shinylugia, though I would have loved the position.

And OG I am on quite often, I just think that our schedules are different lol.

Anyways, good luck guys.

Thanks Yuoaman, and Og's schedule is also different than mine. He's always on when it's midnight here.

sonic smash down

Years
Which is when im always on to i should have had that position :P kiddin anyways you deserve it. and also it wont be done for a while cause i know there is still alot of stuff that needs to happen after the eight gym.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2009
So is it done and if so wats the download link.Im really imprerssed it looks like one of the best ones ths far.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Sorry but where is the demo?
Read....
One thing that violates the rules is asking about when the demo is coming out. Why? It shows that you don't read and irritates everyone around. I know there's 57 pages but still. I'm not just talking to Ash but to everyone who's guilty, inlcuding marv.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats SL, and i wish best of luck to SL, OG, the team, and the game.

sonic smash down

Years
he didnt say when is the demo coming out he said where is the first demo right now. its on the first page yall. check it out just download it. but for future reference please read the first page before postin anything at all. it will stop you from asking stupid questions.

Back