• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lua

dharma bum
Years
oh wow, that'd be awesome! lol id give u tons of credit and advertise ur name every two words or so :3
10ANIV celebi
WISHMKR jirachi
pkm ranger manaphy
10JAHRE lugia
10 JAHRE ho oh
Aura mew
gmstp deoxys
shiny: lvl 100 venusaur<vain> lvl 100 blastoise<bashful> lvl 100 charizard <adamant> lvl 50 lucario<rash> lvl 85 rayquaza <hardy> lvl 100 mew <hardy>*lvl 62 deoxys <brave>*
* these are pretty suspicious, lol :P can give u more details if u need.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can I please have a shiny Treecko and a shiny Xatu, check my thread to see what you would like.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@Lua - Awesome! :D PM me about the design. As for the 6 I'd want.. I'm liking the Shiny Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard, as well as the 10ANIV Celebi, 10JAHRE Lugia, and 10JAHRE Ho-oh.

@Aaron40 - Sorry, I've already promised the Treecko to someone else. However, for the Xatu, would you trade your 10ANIV Latios or Latias?

yomamathecableguy

Years
Oh also, what level is your Dialga? I need one above level 80.

And no, I don't like clones actually.. but it will be fine. What level is your Dialga, though?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Oh it's not a problem if that's all you can do. But I am in need of a level 80+ Dialga very quickly.. could you provide that? Even if it is a clone.

yea I can, I evd it myself and if you would like to put it on your thread then I would like you to give me credit please.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
I can give you a Gamestop Jirachi if you make me a thread design?

EDIT: A simple one at that, I just want the NavBar at the side.

yomamathecableguy

Years
@Aaron40 - Oh, it won't be going on my thread. I can, however, put you on my WhiteList. :)

@Deja Vu - Of course. Shoot me a PM so we can discuss details. :)

yomamathecableguy

Years
ahh ok. In that case, just go ahead and have the 10ANIV Latias cloned instead, because I'll need the Dialga sooner than that. Thanks, though. So I guess we can go back to our original trade, and I'll take the Latias instead of Latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back