• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Training pokemon in Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk_Gal

Ghost Trainer/Coordinator
Years
Hello~

I completed the Diamond version game a few years, and now for some reason I have almost every pokemon. Lots of them are low level since my goal at the time was to complete the poked and didn't bother training them. Now that I have all these pokemon, I've begun to train them so I can create different teams.

Would someone give me advice on how to train these pokemon semi-quickly, such as where the best place to train is for pokemon between levels 1-19? I'm also thinking about trading a few as well, but I have to go back and check to see which ones.

Thank you :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd suggest training around Eterna City. Routes 205, 206 and 2011 are you best places imo with pokemon ranging from 14 - 19 in levels. Really, the lower the level of the pokemon you wish to train, the further toward the beginning you should train. I'd suggest training from the very frst route, and spend a fair amount of time on each grinding. Basically, you're playing the game all over but instead grinding each route until your pokemon are high enough to move onto the next. It may take a fair bit of time, but in the end it'd be worth it!

Also, I'd suggest you find yourself an exp. share. That way you'll be bale ot share exp. earned in battle by other pokemon with other members of your team; incredibly useful for those in situations like yours!

Have fun!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Side note on the exp share; earliest you can get one without trading is by getting one in Eterna City or thereabouts, if memory serves (or by being lucky with the lottery in Jubilife). I would also personally just go to the strongest route and switch Pokemon in and out if you don't have an EXP Share (ie weakest at the start of the party, switch when training), and if you meant that you are playing the same game file with the champion beaten and all, then the quickest way to train weaker Pokemon would really be just exp share plus taking on the E4 with Diamond, or rematching trainers on the Battle Island/near Sunnyshore.

Anyways, answered so going to close. If you have any other questions please use the Help thread sticky at the top of the section. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back