• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
Hello, I am Professorbranch you can call me Branch or SirCaptainEmporerAwesomeManGuy. I don't care which, and before anybody asks I do not have a PHd in anything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Whether Ph.D certified or not, you're still welcome here no matter what. xD

Welcome aboard btw. :D You have stepped inside one of the internet's amazing Pokemon forums, and you are officially part of the community! There's a whole lot of stuff for you to do, so why not take your time to explore, ya? The staff here are excellent too, as well as helpful, so be sure to holla at them if you need any help. :)

Have fun, and I shall see your around. :)

Years
Hello, I am Professorbranch you can call me Branch or SirCaptainEmporerAwesomeManGuy. I don't care which, and before anybody asks I do not have a PHd in anything.

Hi Branch, you have just stepped into our wonderful community.

Adding to what Leaf Storm said, we're glad to have you on board cos well, the more members the better. We have loads of sections you can browse and post in, ranging from the Pokemon games to clubs to trivia, anime and the average chit-chat.

Our staff are very friendly and you might even make some new friends during your time here. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or a staff member, who are easily distinguishable by their bold colored names.

Well, nice to meet you and welcome aboard!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello SirCaptainEmporerAwesomeManGuy, is that fine with ya? I'm MidnightShine, a stupid lurk...... I mean, B2W2's Biggest Fan. Welcome to the wonderful PokeCommunity, where anyone can join, no Ph.D's needed.

Are you a fan of B2W2? I sure am. Here at PC, we have a variety of boards for you to explore. Try them out & discover what you're suited with, 'K?

Have a great time~

~Mid

Back