• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suppose so. I on the other hand I liked Lizbeth a lot.

Haven't met her yet. Maybe the next time I watch the series.

Also I have come to the conclusion that my avatar seems to just be whatever new I last watched/last watched in general or something. Because why not.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
28.Oh! i thought when you said "" shouldn't bother, watch Busou Shinki instead"" you didn't like HXH ^^;

right now i've decided an anime list

1-Shiki very interesting anime with a very good sound effects!

2-Dantalian no Shoka..very nice story and not lots of eps

3-Not sure yet about Code breaker but it seems not bad

4- rewatch Skip beat and Ouran high just for ze lolz :P

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Sleep deprived...made a new sig....gonna go lie down and sleep for 48 hours

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For me it's like this:

- Read more Pandora Hearts
- Watch more Sword Art Online
- Wait for 16th Detective Conan movie to come out.
- Wait for last Tales of Symphonia: The Animation episode to come out.

yep.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Keeping up to date on Busou Shinki, Hidamari Sketch, Gintama and that crappy OniAi show is my only animu schedule. I just watch whatever else I feel like when I feel like.

Loving these endcards in Hidamari. Thank you based SHAFT.
qq5VW.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well I'm also keeping up to date with Detective Conan and kind of with naruto (pretty sure I'ma few chapters behind again) but that's not anything new.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

SAO's pretty cool isn't it, the ALO arc is coming out soon though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only on episode five right now. I'll try getting through it this weekend or something.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

BinaryPeaches, go and watch it the rest of the released episodes. It will probably take you about 6 to 7 hours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. The animation is pretty though which is kind of the reason why I started watching it whoops. Also Kirito is a cutie and I kind of wanted to use him as an avatar but decided that I should watch the anime if I was going to do that.

10 episodes. 22ish minutes. About 5-6 hours yeah. Will probably be 11 episodes by the end of the weekend if I don't watch any though huh.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I see... Enjoy watching it anyway, going to do what Snorlax does best other than eating which is sleeping.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oddly enough I like gangnam style more than most Korean music. Still don't actually like it though.

And by Korean music I mean stuff the internet crams down your throat like Girls Generation. If I'm listening to music I don't understand it has to be a pretty language to listen to and Korean isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back