• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heatran or Shaymin

Which Pokemon do you prefer Heatran or Shaymin?

• Heatran

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Which of these two do you feel you prefer more Heatran or Shaymin. While I do like both of them I'm going to have to go with Shaymin in its sky form it looks really cool in the land form it looks like a stuffed animal so cute.

Years
Definitely Shaymin, I just love cute Pokemon and Heatran is my least fave Sinnoh Legendary.

Also, who doesn't love how adorable and cuddly Shaymin is?

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Heatran is my favorite. I always have been a fan of fire types, so naturally I have a natural pull towards Heatran over Shaymin, and I like his moveset over Shaymin.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Definitely Heatran. It looks like a lost Magcargo evolution on steroids. It's actually one of the two legendary Pokemon I'm willing to use, the other being Raikou.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Shaymin is adorable, and adorable always wins.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
heatran!
even tho it looks very ugly he's still cool and he's not irritating.
fpr me,cool always wins.

And about shaymin....
ughh.get it out of my sight.
adorableness is one of my best enemies.
they just make me....I don't even want to think about it.
so anywayz Adorableness is just very IRRITATING to me.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Though they're not related at all, which makes a bit harder the choice, I'll go with Heatran if I have to choose between Heatran and Land Forme Shaymin and I'll go with Shaymin if I have to choose between Heatran and Sky Forme Shaymin.

Shaymin's Sky Forme is very cool and I find it very useful in battles, so I would choose that over Heatran. But the way Shaymin's Land Form looks like it's not something that I love, so I'd go with Heatran.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
shaymin 5ever.
isn't it like, a cute fluffy pillow thingy-- i've always wanted one!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I don't see why these are being compared together, but I will have to go with Heatran. I don't like Shaymin because its annoying to look at and plus Heatran can easily KO it with a couple of Fire type moves. Besides I want to throw out my Shaymin Dolls, both forms

:t354:TG

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I actually don't like either of them but Shaymin is better. It's cute at least. I like it's cry too although it doesn't make sense a hedgehog making bird sounds :D

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
I'd go with Shaymin. Shaymin in Land Form is really adorable and is very powerful in it's Sky Form. If I had to choose between the two I would take Shaymin and go catch another random Fire pokemon.

Years
Heatran has bad-ass typing and is one of my favorite Pokemon to use competitively.

Oh, and it can nuke Shaymin with just about any of its attacks, so. lol.

Back