• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Subscribe!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I was thinking of mentioning this only a few days ago, it seems you've bet me to it. I am dying for this to be implemented, as I don't really use my PC email or check my personal email, and I think by having notifications for your subscribed threads would make it...well useful? I would contribute more, but it's twelve thirty in the morning and I really need some sleep. XD

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Wow, this would be wonderful. I've seen this on other forums and it's one of my most used features. I'll see if I can poke an administrator about this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd love to see this happen. I stopped using my subscribed threads list when I became a mod since there was always so much to do and I never remembered to check the subscribed folder, but something like this would really help remind me about it so it'd become just as useful as ever. If this is doable then I'd definitely love to see it happen. Although an option to say whether or not you want the notifications would be useful too for people who'd rather save notifications for VMs/PMs (unless these notifications will appear differently).

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
As the others say too, I'm really up for this, and I see that it's pretty much a go. I'm looking forward to it a lot :3 Really interested in seeing how it will be implemented :333

Looking forward to seeing what you do, Audy! I know it'll be good so.. excited <3 :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
This will definitely make things easier. When someone post on my trade thread, I don't even know when they post because I don't log on my email that often anymore.

A little pop up would be quite good :P

Back