• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
why?

588914-slender-s-woods-windows-screenshot-slender-man-is-about-to.jpg

just look at that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
my brother created a rl version of it that he and his friends played in the woods in the backyard. it was pretty cool.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Meh.Slenderman is a bit too hyped up.Not really scary at all.I didn't really like the ending of it either because I wanted to kill that whatever it is.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I was so scared of that game, it was just that face looking at you that got me. Then I finally played it, I was scared a bit, but barely. Now I play it for a good laugh. c:

Years
Yeh, some of my mates were just, sometimes, shouting like the monster. So amusing when they are sat right next to them and they jump 10 ft in the air! XD​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I get waaayy too stressed out playing stealth games. Becomes unenjoyable for me! Can't do it haha. If i hit a stealth section in a game i sadly usually put the game down for a few weeks, days, etc

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I get waaayy too stressed out playing stealth games. Becomes unenjoyable for me! Can't do it haha. If i hit a stealth section in a game i sadly usually put the game down for a few weeks, days, etc
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

They stress me out so much. It's like "AH what if he saw me" or "ugh am i even hiding in the right spot" and if you nearly get caught it's so scary.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't see why you have to be stressed out.Its just a game which you play for fun.And if you do get caught/killed you can just start over.Though I understand what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back