• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
Side: Silver Tribe
Name: Frederick Frederickson (Never call him that or he will strike you down like a Mo-fo. He prefers to be called by his title)
Title: Double-Impact, or D-I
Pokemon Species: Ambipom
Appearance:
tumblr_mf32l4CtUv1r9mnwbo1_500.png

Personality: Fred is a very depressed person, but he makes up for it with extreme anger. Fred strongly believes that the world is built upon the Strong devouring the weak, and that all who enter his line of sight are potential enemies. He does not enjoy killing, rather, he seeks violence so that one day, someone will cut him down. Fred is a very big chauvinist and misogynist, believing that no female could be strong enough to defeat him, not even accepting defeat when they do. He also believes it to be a disgrace to be spared after being defeated, swearing to destroy any who spare his life. Despite his ways, Fred still believes in a fair fight, believing that he must prove his superiority, which will ensure his ultimate defeat when someone does nock him down.
History: Born and raised in the Waists of Will, Fred has spent the only portion of his life he remembers as an orphan and was forced to fight for his survival ever since. He knows that his parents were killed by a rogue Pokemon, but to him, their deaths were inevitable. Being a small Aipom growing up, Fred had to believe that the reason he was at the mercy of so many stronger enemies was because he was weak, so the same was the reason for why his parents were killed. After realizing this belief, Fred went on his way to get rid of any enemy that stood in his way until he become the toughest Pokemon around, easily joining the Gold Tribe to prove his strength. Unfortunately, he was also easily banished from ever joining again when it became clear that he didn't care at all for the little Pokemon

Wandering the wilderness, Fred fought and fought, desperately trying to prove that he didn't need to be a member of the Tribe to be the strongest. Which he himself did seem to prove with his skill and strength gained through endless conflict. Soon though, Fred realized the truth: that he was one of the true best, not just some overconfident punk looking for fights all the time, and that that meant that he was going to find a very hard time finding an enemy strong enough to defeat him. I mean, sure, he lost to a bunch of the members of the Gold Tribe who would step in to quell his violence now and again, but besides them, there were even few people outside that could threaten him. Now, the endless violence that got him up in the morning every day just put him to sleep, unsure if he even wanted to fight anymore. With only the thought of finally being defeated crossing his mind.

After the Silver Tribe was formed and they conquered regions of the land, Fred was recruited by a founding member of the Silver Tribe who recognized Fred as an Ex Gold Tribe member and offered him a spot to fight. Unfortunately, this was all a trick, as he was soon just put on huntsman duty, searching for any hiding Gold Tribesman that are waiting to be capture by him. Some say that he was too dangerous to worry about, so the Silver Tribe gave him a job that kept him far from the rest of either team, making sure that no one got such a dangerous barbarian. But then, those were just rumors.
Moveset: Double Hit, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Agility, Protect

Last edited:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
@deathbymanga ~ Welcome to the group! :D My character, Levina, will be one of D-I's "teammates" if you can call members of the ST that :P

Right now Levina and Megaman's character, Snype, are off in the city somewhere if you would like to run into them to help introduce your character to the rest of the group. :)

Speaking of Levina and Snype: I want everyone to know that Mega and I have decided to make a joint post of their adventures through the city. Purple text are my responses for Levina and black text is Mega's responses for Snype. :P any questions let one of us know :D

@Megaman ~ I posted one of our group posts so deathbymanga can use it if he wants to :) Oh and I added Levina's reaction to the one you sent me for Snype :)

I hope that I replied to everyone who addressed Allora. If I missed anyone I am sorry XD

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Delphini- No worries. Just get a post in when you can. Sorry ahead of time if we're moving too fast without you.

@deathbymanga- Your SU is accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family!

Alright, I think with that last SU, I'll be closing both sides from any new entries for now. I might decide to reopen later, but as of now, we're a full house. Big things are coming, and they're coming soon!

Years
  • Seen today
indeed...

SV I like the Sig of Aoron... I'm guessing fearsome? It will be fun for Accatosh and Aoron to go at it... if Accatosh survives that long that is.

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Typh- Glad you like it. It was Kawaii Pikachu who designed it. She's done it really well, imo.

And I'm certain you will get your chance. ;)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
MARCH BREAK MADA-OOMPH!!!

I have nothing much else to say except I'm going to post. Hoorah. I like the sigs by the way.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright guys, I'm ready to post. I just beat Dead Island, I have no homework, I've played a sufficient amount of guitar, and I'm home alone. I can't really determine where the Swift is, so could anybody give me his location? I'm a bit lost here.

And also, where do you get these signatures? They're awesome!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think it's time for Varren to have a little fun. This was actually quite spur of the moment.

Those signatures are all great! I'll stick to my own signatures, but maybe eventually I'll get one made.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Actually, I think I'll get one of those sigs made myself. It seems to be the hype among us anyway.

Vegeta, do you mind if I bunny Gallant and Speculum a little bit? I won't have them say anything, I'll just have them move along and such, just to get things moving quicker.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
*Blinks at the sigs* Wow... those were fast. Uh, not sure if I should get one myself... hm. I think I may. That okay with you Kawaii?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I made this signature myself yesterday. I think it came out quite well. Sovereign in his outrage mode fighting his inner darkness. Took me a good hour and a half to finish, but I think the new layout of my signature is much better than it was before.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@NW- Looks awesome, dude. I have no idea how you made it, but I approve!

@Xilfer123- Yea, sure. Go for it.

@heretostay123- Ok, so the GT was gassed, woke up separated, came back together, found out that the person who gassed them was Defender as the Madman, and then they're helping each other to find the Gold Crystal and also free Cape City. Right now, most of the Gold Tribe are preparing to go find the Gold Crystal in a part of the tunnel system. Read over Greiger's and my latest posts to get an idea of where they are exactly.

Years
@NW ~ I love the sig! :D It is awesome!

@Xilfer123 & Greiger ~ It is cool with me :) I'll be in contact with both of you soon.

@heretostay123 ~ I'll be glad to make one for you too if you want one. :)

Here is the order list for PO : ANB Signatures based on who asked first: (this is subject to change depending on who sends me the required information first. If I have received the information at once I will go by who asked first.)

*1. Delphini (You were one of the very first ones to ask me. I'll still make you one if you want me to.)

1. Xilfer123
2. Greiger

I combined Allora's and Levina's SUs so that when my name is clicked on in the OOC front page it brings up both of them. :)

Last edited:

Years
@SV Alright. Thanks man. I promise I'll have a post up tonight.

@Kawaii That would be great :)

Ok. :) I'll be in contact with you shortly. :)

Here is the order list for PO : ANB Signatures based on who asked first: (this is subject to change depending on who sends me the required information first. If I have received the information at once I will go by who asked first.)

*1. Delphini (You were one of the very first ones to ask me. I'll still make you one if you want me to.)

1. Xilfer123
2. Greiger
3. heretostay123

Years
@Xilfer123 ~ Allora is just being protective again. :P And to be honest I wasn't quite sure what to do. It's obvious something is wrong with Paladin but I get the feeling we need to have him there to rescue Veletra (and maybe something else that is being planned). So I had her react to the fact that it was obvious something is wrong. If I need to change it I will. Just let me know. Lol :P

Back