• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:/ My Graphic Show Off \:.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
Hi everyone, here I'm going to be posting some of my best so you guys can rate them and maybe use if you like :)

soulcav.png

soulcsig.png

sonicav.png

sonicsig.png

cloudav.png

cloudsig.png

robotav.png

robotsig.png

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I cant tell wihch ones i like the best, theyre all so great!~ ><;;
Theyre really awesome, and i like the backgrounds on all of them~! these are cool!
=D

Sawyer

���
Years
I've been itching to tell you this... ummm... you really need to work on the flow of your work. They're all brushed randomly, and not in one direction so that it doesn't look effortless =/

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
What are you talking 'bout Sawyer? They're amazing!

Kurosaki

What are you talking 'bout Sawyer? They're amazing!
They're good, but nothing is perfect. And I agree with Sawyer, the brushing does seem kind of everywhere. (Not that mine isn't sometimes)

I also find your style too 'flashy', for lack of a better word. Sometimes simpler things look better than more complicated things.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
I don't really understand how you're supposed to get a flow with Grunge Brushes where in tutorials, it tells you to brush randomly, maybe if you gave me an example, I could try and Improve, and I would like to try and make simpler ones with the Pen tool that I've heard of, but Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 doesn't have the same tools so I don't really know how I can make something look nice without using all those brushes and such.

Here is some more of my work.

flowegav6cf.png

flowergsig6fx.png

gundamkiraav3tm.png

gundamkirasig8pm.png

Sawyer

���
Years
If those tutorials tell you to brush randomly, they're written by morons. Try a different style, I don't know... try something where you don't download brushes, try making something completely yourself. Grunge was fun for a while, but it it doesn't have flow in any way, it just looks bad. And, you control the brushing, not the other way around. You can make the brushing go in a different direction than what it's supposed to be set to =/ Just read some advanced grunge tutorials and stuff like that.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
I changed the Web Layout, also made a new style of Sig,

glassav7xh.png

Signature:
glasssig0qd.png

I spent 2 and a half hours on it :s I'm not that pleased

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
Here's another, and does anyone think I should re-open my old shop where I was the only one making the graphics?

ffpav0lz.png

Signature:
ffpsig6ze.png

Sawyer

���
Years
Pixel stretch... not good. ;-; I like the new layout, the sig is nice... but work on the shadowing, it's kinda weird where the tube meets the main interface icon.

Years
I for one like your style, I just think it comes down to personal taste really, and if you like your style, you should stick to it. Some times your work can appear over the top, but its still good, and I can't say much, I like my things to look over the top, I have been told not to do it, but I can't help what I like XP

Everyone has different tastes, thats all I can really say other than keep up the good work.

Sawyer

���
Years
Taste never overrules quality, though, Ookami. Sure, we all have a level of bias when it comes to style, even I do, but a good rater will classify someone's work based on the quality of the work in the artist's preferred style, rather than the quality of the work in the rater's preferred style.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
I have made a new soft Grunge Set, I will be making this style from now on since it looks much better, and I really am trying to improve..

I know the picture of may doesn't look that good on it, but I wanted to make a pokemon one..

mayav1jc.png

Signature:
maysig9rg.png

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
Nice alangeds. I remeber only a few months ago you were asking me advice on sigs and now your so much better. You should be proud of your self.

Back