• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Gliders Club: Latias and Latios

Which is better in your opinion- Latias or Latios?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

The Eon Gliders Fan Club: Latias and Latios:

200px-Latias_and_Latios.png

Topic List
What would you do if YOUR Latios/Latias manage to become a hero and sacrifice itself for the greater good?
Does anyone like the storyline of the Eon Twins in Pokemon Heroes: The Movie?
If you could be Latias or Latios for one day how would you spend your time? What would be your feelings when it was time go back to being human? Where would you go?

News/Events-
1/18/12- The Eon Gliders Club is created
1/28/12- Prize Shop Opens
2/5/12- Drawing event begins! The prize will be 35 points and a special customized VS. Sprite!(Search through thread or PM me for more details!)
Club Userbars-Please Use!

Rules
· Follow PC rules!
· Try to reply to topics somewhat often, but don't worry if you can't. I won't come hunting you down.
· You will receive one warning about behavior before being kicked out of the club.
· Anyone can start up a topic as long as it is relevant to Latias and Latios
· Have fun!

How to Join
If you are looking to join, fill out an application just like the one below. You can either have Latias or Latios for a partner. Simple enough?
Name: Exampler
Partner: Latias
Reason for Joining: I like Latias.
Who Recruited You (If needed): Nobody

Affiliates

Legendary Pokémon Club
The Champions League

Member List
Cosmotone8-Owner
TwilightBlade -CoOwner
AlexOzzyCake
miltankRancher
Sector Revenge
DualBlade
Sayan
Hikari10
Nagaraja
Eclipse
Avishka
Lateon
mudkipftw91
CliveKoopa
Olli97

Inactive Members List
NONE! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm a huge Latias fan, I'd love to join!

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Reason for Joining: Latias is the best! Its so adorable and cute and nyaahhhh <3

I'd like to see a members list and topic soon. :)

One thing which has always confused me - are Latias & Latios siblings or lovers?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Name: TwilightBlade
Reason for Joining: Since the moment I was surfing around Pacifidlog and encountered Latias, I fell in love! I thought to myself, what is this Pokemon? I need it! I followed her around the map and caught her within 45 minutes. The battle was long and she finally went into a Timer Ball. She's the highest level Pokemon I've trained with no shortcuts; she's currently level 85 or so. It's been a while since RSE days, lol

I consider them as siblings. Lovers don't usually look alike? :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Yes! Finally!

Name: miltankRancher

Partner: Latios

Reason for Joining: I disliked Latios first when I saw him, but when i got to use him on PO, it is my surprise that Latios was a beast. Since then, I started liking him, and his sister, cuter but less powerful, more.

On topic:

I always viewed them as siblings, much like how the Lati@s in the movie acted, with LAtios protecting Latias and such in an elderly brother way.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Yes! Finally!

Name: miltankRancher

Partner: Latios

Reason for Joining: I disliked Latios first when I saw him, but when i got to use him on PO, it is my surprise that Latios was a beast. Since then, I started liking him, and his sister, cuter but less powerful, more.

Join the party! Glad you can be a member.

New Topic: What do you think is the most powerful move Latias or Latios can learn?

Personally, I think luster purge and mist ball are weak despite being signature moves(which are usually extremely powerful) I must say that I'm quite disappointed by them. I mean, five PP isn't enough.
No, for this one I'm gonna go with Draco Meteor. Just throw in a White Herb and it's lethal. I'm curious to hear everyone else's opinion though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

New Topic: What do you think is the most powerful move Latias or Latios can learn?

Personally, I think luster purge and mist ball are weak despite being signature moves(which are usually extremely powerful) I must say that I'm quite disappointed by them. I mean, five PP isn't enough.
No, for this one I'm gonna go with Draco Meteor. Just throw in a White Herb and it's lethal. I'm curious to hear everyone else's opinion though.

Interesting topic! I'd have to agree with you here in that their signature moves really aren't all that great. But hey, with moves like Psychic and Draco Meteor, who cares! In my mind, their strongest move is Draco Meteor too. This move is devastating in online battles and finishes off most foes in one hit! Obviously there are side affects of using this move (namely the stat decrease) but I think it's worth it. And your idea of throwing in the white herb is a good'n, I'd never thought of that - I always run life orb instead. :p

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm all about Latias baby!! YEAH!

Name: Sector Revenge
Partner: Aurora (Latias)
Reason: Latias is my favorite Pokemon of all time!

Not as a big fan of Latios however, but I do like him. Will be listed around 10th-15th as favorites to find him though xD lol

Well what I do is throw in Dragon Dance for Latios and Calm Mind for Latias, and teach them Dragon Pulse, it's game over.

For their signature moves, I like Mist Ball better than Luster Purge, of course lol

To answer to the siblings or lovers, they are twins. So they're siblings.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Alex said it all. With access to certainly stronger moves, their signature moves seemed worthless compared to them. I prefer Psyshock over trick though.

Also, Surf acess= win.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, everyone. :)

I can't argue with Draco Meteor, lol. Calm Mind works for both of them too. Latios doesn't really benefit from the attack boost Dragon Dance gives; however, I have seen some Adamant Latios before, haha. I really like Luster Purge's animation in RSE. ^^

@Alex: aaaa what a cute comic! Latias isn't a bully, though. ;3

miltankRancher

Years
animation wise, yes. i like luster purge, but its usability is by far less than that of the much stronger draco meteor.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Hi im a big fan of Latios soooo...

Name:DualBlade
Partner:Latios!
Reason for Joining:I like Latios cause of Luster Purge, its animation is so cool +Latios itself looks cool!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Thanks miltank rancher!

And as for the topic, I think Draco Meteor is too.But i like Mist Ball and Luster Purge better cause its their signature moves.

miltankRancher

Years
I like luster purge just because it is a signature move, and thus very novel. Mist Ball, even though it is a signature move, does not really appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back