• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Nalafari-Starly
Within the Pokeball that held me, I was searching once again the location where I could find my way out of this dang Pokeball. I heard a click, and I was unexpectedly released from my Pokeball. I first sight I saw was Jay grabbing his head as if he was in pain. Tears were dropping from his eyes. Emil was cuddling Jay to try to calm him down. Oh HOLY HECK! Jay is going through this again! I flew to Jay to see if he was alright. I used my beak to lightly tap Jay's face on the cheek to see if he was still breathing. Jay's eyes slightly fluttered open, and then his eyelids had hidden his eyes again. I could feel a pulse in Jay's neck. I was worried about Jay. The last time this happened did not go well. I hoped nothing worse would happen to Jay like what happened before.

Out of the blue, I felt paper near my right wing. I look up to see Tetra giving me the piece of paper. The note was written in some sort of human language.

Tetra told me, "You need to fly to the Pharmacy in Oak Town as soon as possible. If you see him, go to Master Yew. Fly swift, my friend."

I listened to what Tetra had to say. I realized that I had to get to the pharmacy at Oak Town. I remembered that when Jay used to live at Cherrygrove, Jay or his mother would go to the nearest pharmacy to get Jay's medicine ever since his three human friends had disappeared. Emi, Sam, and I used to go along with Jay when Jay went to the pharmacy to get his medicine.

I nodded and took the note with my left talons. I took off into the air, riding on the most rapid wind current I could find heading for Oak Town. I clutched the note as tightly as I could while in flight. I used Tailwind to increase my speed. I felt the wind blowing towards me from the back. I could feel the winds blowing through my wings…through my feathers. I flew over the rocky hills and mountains. I flew over the tree tops of the luscious green forest. Within ten minutes, I had arrived at Oak Town. I rested for a bit on top of a building to take a few breathes in exhaustion. I scanned the town to find the location of the pharmacy. At the corner of my eyes, I noticed the pharmacy. As a human opened a door to the pharmacy, I made a quick dash to get inside the pharmacy.

I saw columns and rows of shelves with various objects. The cashiers were behind a desk near the doors. I then saw a man in a white coat behind a counter, maybe he is a doctor. I flew to the man. As I was flying, several humans were yelling and pointing at me. I ignored the screaming humans. Once I arrived at the counter, I put down the piece of paper I was holding on the counter. The man grabbed the note. The man took a look at the note with an expression of fear and anxiety. The human quickly rushed behind the counter to try to find something on the shelves full of medication behind the counter.

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
(Freaking out on top of the Volcano)
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! JAY IS TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! Wait. hold on... Don't freak out... That's bad... Remain calm... Approach calmly... "JAY!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Okay, I did not remain calm. So what, I can't fix that now. Okay... What is the problem here... I know! I get out my computer and search "What is happening to my friend right now, he is on the ground crying his little heart out" Of course, it brings me to a psychology website. I just realized, how am I getting a Wi-Fi signal? No matter, the website tells me what is going on with Jay. Apparentally he is either having a heart attack, food poisoning, he has a depressant problem, or he is just completely insane. I know I can rule out three of those, so it's probably depression. Trust me, I knwo the symptoms of a heart attack. I read an entire medical book. But that does not matter! I must save my friend! Suddenly, Jay's Starly flys off toward Oak Town and I am told to plug my ears. I wonder why... I hope it's not important, because I might forget when I actually have to.
Bonsi
(Yelling at Tetra)
"I HAVE NO ARMS TO PLUG MY EARS WITH!" I yell at Tetra. Which is true, but I probably shouldn't have yelled.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Calm yourself, Bonsi. Emil, could you help him with that? I say. I see that Orange is also freaking out. I place Jay gently onto the ground and walk over to him. I place a hand on his shoulder.

Look into my eyes Orange. There is no need to fear. Jay will be fine. I say, and use Hypnosis. I put Orange's sleeping form down, and walk back to Jay. Emil starts to use sing, and I cover my ears.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex smiled slightly as he helped Shawn get Andy into the bed.
"No problem Shawn, see you soon hopefully. Good luck" He exclaimed before Shawn ran out, sighing softly, he sat down on top of Rahya, patting his head slowly.
"Buddy... I feel wierd, but a good sort of wierd. Know what i mean?.." Alex mumbled to his pokemon, who gave a small nod as a reply.
"I guess we should just wait here then, until Andy wakes up..."

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Emil-Swablu
"I HAVE NO ARMS TO PLUG MY EARS WITH!" yelled Bonsi.

Before I started to use Sing, I flew to the Bonsly. I whisper to Bonsi," Sorry if I forgotten you don't have any arms. Please do not worry. Take two deep breaths to calm yourself…inhale…and exhale…inhale…and exhale. It will be alright. Close your eyes and imagine a luscious, green grass of the plains with wildflowers of every color. The sky is clear without a cloud in the air. A soft, warm breeze blows by. The sun is slowly rising from the horizon. Colors run through the sky of yellow, orange, pink, blue, and violet. You are in a safe place, yet so free…"

As I tried to calm the Bonsly down, Tetra caused another trainer, other than Jay, to fall asleep. The Gardevoir covered her ears, while Samuel covered his ears with his wings. Samuel nodded to me as if to say go on, and I nodded back in return. I covered Bonsi's ears, and started to use Sing. I hummed a classical music song called Moonlight Sonata. I hummed softly, turning the melody and the harmony to unite together to create a soothing tone. I reached the ups and downs of the notes while keeping the harmony of the song. I sang about the warm breezes that passed by, and the warmth of a mother's feathers. I sang about the full, blue moon, and the colors of the night even though it is still the day.

After I finished using Sing, I had released my wings from Bonsi's ears. Jay appeared to have fallen asleep with a smile on his face…one of the happiest smiles he had ever given.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
(Waking up after a short nap)
*Yawn* Hunh? I'm awake? Hmm... I wonder when that Starly will be back... Oh my! Jay.... Is he alright? I turn around to see a sleeping and smiling Jay. Now isn't that nice. Wait, we still need his antidepressant medecine, I think that's where the Starly was going, but we need to get him to calm down so he doesn't choke on the pill. How do we do that... "Hey Tetra, what do we do to get him to calm down? Do you know any pokemon in the area that know a move that calms people down? Like, Charm or Attract?" I ask her.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak
I felt like I was floating in the subconscious of my mind. I felt light as a feather floating in space. I slowly opened my eyes to notice that I was in a white gown similar to hospital gowns. There was darkness everywhere besides me and I glowing orb of light. I approached the orb of light by floating to the orb. As I got closer to the orb, I could see three figures in the shape of three humans. The figure to the left had a long, lanky, muscled physique. The figure in the middle was shorter than the other two figures, and the figure seemed to be a bit skinny. The figure to the right was shorter than the figure to the left, but taller than the figure in the middle. The figure to the right seemed to be a female, while one was a young male, and one looked androgynous.

I push myself to float closer to the three figures. The closer I got to the source of the light, I recognized them. They were my friends who disappeared from my life when I was a young twelve year old. Like me, they were wearing white gowns. The tallest figure was David, the figure to the left was Mei, and the middle figure was André. I felt a bit of nostalgia when I saw them. They looked so young as if they were still twelve year olds even though they would be fourteen if they were still alive. They had been my friends ever since we were in kindergarten. I missed them; it had never been the same without them those years ago.

Mei floated over to me and hug tackled me. Tears were floating out of her eyes as she told me," J-Jay, I missed you, I'm s-sorry if I died and left you in d-depression. I'm s-so s-sorry about what h-happened."

I could feel Mei's tears wetting the left shoulder part of my white gown. I pat Mei on her back and comfort Mei by telling her that I was alright and it was okay.

I gave a hug to all three of them, and asked them in concern, "André, Mei, David, are you three alright? I haven't seen you three in forever. I miss you guys. It is nice to see you three here. Am I in heaven?"

"Oh no, no,no," chuckled David as he ruffled my hair, "It's not your time yet. Mei, André, and I just wanted to visit you. After all, we miss our best buddy, don't we?"

"James, I'm glad you had befriended others as well, whether human or Pokemon. I want you to remember that we will always be with you. If you look up into the stars, you might see us. We never left, as our souls and spirits are with you. It is now time for us to depart you." said André, "but before we leave, we would like to give you something."

André handed me three feathers. One feather was a spring green, another was sky blue, and the last was strawberry red.

André opened his mouth to speak, "These feathers represent us. So we would always be with you, making sure you are alright. Farewell James, we shall meet again someday."

"Bye, bye Jay!" shouted Mei.

"See ya buddy", David said with a grin.

I saw a flash of light, and the next thing I saw the barren, rocky surface of a mountain or volcano. I saw my three Pokemon cuddling next to me. I wondered if I was really dreaming. I opened my left fist to reveal three feathers exactly the same colorization as the feathers I saw in my dream. I smiled, and stood up. I had never been so joyful in such a long time before. I put the feathers in the pocket of my pants.

I saw Nalafari holding with his talons a small bottle of water, and a bottle of pills with a label, Prozac. Nalafari had gotten the pills that were necessary to me. I took two pills out of the bottle of pills, and swallowed the two pills whole. I opened the bottle of water to drink to chug the pills down. I felt relieved and better than before.

((I'll add Nalalafari's part later.))

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

So Valorie just caught Kiyoko. It was still very surprising for Kilik to see for himself that the little boy Kiyoko was actually a Zorua. He still wondered how he didn't see that coming, considering he had a Zorua who was now a Zoroark. Maybe he shouldn't dwell on it & focus on this situation: venturing with friends & Pokemon. Does Kiyoko trust me at all?

As everyone was getting on Valorie's Dragonite's back once they were outside, Kilik decided to return Mistress back into her Pokeball. He had to wait, however, for her to finish her conversation with Snype.

"Hehe, of course I've been doing good! Psst... Remember that ship that was flying over the sky?" A flying ship? Mistress questioned herself if Snype actually concocted a prank like that, or if he was even capable of that. Impossible! "Kehe, of course... that was awhile ago. I may have gotten a little rusty in the past few days. Me and Mark have been busy training and such. How've you been?" More talk.

"Been taking appearances of various people around, messing with them & such," Mistress began explaining. "I'd like to stick with the same trick & causing different problems for people." So Snype was getting rusty? Mistress wouldn't know anyway. She noticed Kilik taking out her Pokeball. Guess it was time to head back inside. At least she can take a nap. "Hee, guess that's my cue. Nice catching up with you!" she said goodbye to Snype & dove back into her Pokeball. Maybe next time she could test her skills with Snype... In a battle.

Kilik thought he could at least have one Pokemon ride with him on Dragonite. Tentou could enjoy the ride. The Shinx was sent out of course, & he smiled happily at everyone, even the big Dragonite & little Zorua. He hopped into Kilik's arms as Kilik sat on Dragonite's back, near the back & close to the legs. She was a big Pokemon indeed. "Enjoy the ride, Tentou," Kilik encouraged Tentou, who in return barked cheerily. It was now time for takeoff! Any second now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire

Waiting patiently, Lucas just thought of something he needed to take care of. He turned to his friends and appologised for leaving right as they were about to start. Lucas and Aipom made their way back into the Acadamy grounds. Lucas made his way into the registry office, and looked at all of the available classes for him to take. Being really indecisive, he walks outside to think about what he should do. Lucas sent out Heracross, so it and Aipom can help Lucas choose what class would be best.

'I would love to take them all...but it's just so much to choose from...' Lucas said with slight doubt. Aipom and Heracross get up and start stretching getting ready for Lucas's decision.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled at the display from Brie, hugging Bouncy to him tighter. But Brian paused and looked at his watch, sighing when it was broken. With a shake of his head he shrugged.

"I think class is over, but if you want I'll help you look." Brian said with a smile.

"Yay! More friends! I wanna play!" Bouncy cried happily, trying to get out of his grasp, making the boy laugh and pat her head.

Nova

Nova rolled his eyes and used Double Team, a copy following him as he bolted out of the way. This guy... Clearly wasn't taking him seriously. Oh well. Nova growled and circled the Houndoom and charged forward in a burst of speed. A move he only recently mastered, Extreme Speed, but it was a good one.

"Like that stupid pup can beat Doom." the manectric huffed, watching them battle lazily. Vulpix shook his head, slowly waking up.

Drake

Drake chuckled and returned Zeal, crossing his arms. Then he shook his head. Asha had a point, they were collegues, despite the obvious lack of thought at putting them together. It was either very dangerous, or would turn out to be a great addition, as he was unmatched in what he did, as was she.

"Fair enough. Killita, leave her alone." Drake said as the happy dragon crooned and licked her again. Some things never changed...

"So Asha, why come out here and find me? Hmm?" he said mildly.

Kiki

The girl dashed through the grass, pausing when a rattata squeeked at her. She blinked and reached down, only to remember both her pokemon were missing!

"Uh-oh..." she said mildly, taking a step back from the curious rat. It squeeked again, walking forward, sniffing curiously. Distracted, Kiki pulled out the pokemon toy and bounced it around. The mouse squeeked at her again.

"Rattata!" it said, pouncing at the toy. Without waiting Kiki bolted, dropping the toy, running back to where her friends were, seeing Yuki in the distance.

"YUKI!!" she shouted, dashing for her., still too far away to see the pair of Cyndaquil.

Cynder

Cynder looked up and saw the larger cyndaquil approaching, and squeeked mildly. Out of fear, she shied away, her back sparking and lighting on fire, eying Amber weakly, bacing away. She didn't wan to fight! But she would if she had to...

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Catches stuck close by Yuki, not leaving her side for a moment. He was amused by the pokémon that Yuki was calling to. It seemed there was some form of contest going on.
Feeling himself to be above the antics of the little ones, Catches stayed out of it, keeping his place beside Yuki.

Abruptly, the vision Andy was seeing just... Ended. With a start, he jerked awake. Confused, the boy looked around woozily. It had been a dream? Andy could barely see a thing around him, his vision was so blurred. But he was lying on something nice. Nice and soft. Lying back on the softness, Andy took a deep breath. "What in the world happened...?" he said to himself, closing his eyes after confirming he really couldn't see anything properly for now. "What were those pokémon I was dreaming about...?" Andy moved a hand to his face, blocking out the light that was making it's way through his eyelids. "Was that island a dream too...?" Andy paused, feeling around his person. "Where's my bag...? Catches...? Snaps...? Are you there?" He was just about ready to panic, but then he felt the headache coming on again, so instead of getting into a bad way again, Andy just thought about the lovely smells that were tickling his nostrils.

Crystallized

Years
Alex blinked a little in surprise as Andy jolted awake, he smiled softly, a concerned look on his face.
"Hey there, Andy..? How are you feeling." He said, patting Rahya's head softly as he sat on his back, looking around Shawn's room slowly.
"We're in Shawn's room right now... You passed out from your headache so we carried you here." He said after a short pause, at least Andy was awake...
"Are you feeling okay? Does your head still hurt?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
The nurse, with Shawn riding behind her, pulled up to the Raikou dorm. Wasting little time, he led her to his room, where his door was still open. Walking in, Shawn was forced to do a double-take. Andy was awake! He couldn't believe it! "Andy, are you ok? Is your head still hurting?" Shawn asked before the nurse kinda pushed him out of the way.

The nurse started examining Andy right away, feeling for his pulse, checking his temperature...basic examination procedure. After she was done, she looked to Shawn and Alex. "Let me see what I have from my tests and I will return in a few minutes," she said before leaving the room.

Shawn turned to Alex. "How long has he been awake?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yuki broke into a jog, nearing the two small flaring Cyndaquil on the beach. Amber looked really tensed up and Cynder, her rival seemed quite nervous; both of them spewing fire from their backs. Yuki finally reached the both of them, but did not try to touch her partner in fear of provoking her even more than she already was. "Amber..! St-stop fighting with Cynder, please! L-look! It's me, Yuki! Y-you have to listen to me...!" Her pleading didn't bring much success as the flare-up did not cease. Amber suddenly let loose a quick dart at Cynder, performing a Quick Attack move.

Yuki had just about enough of this. She dove at her partner, catching hold of her and tried to keep her away from her rival, only to be burned by her flaming back in the process. She then realised how dumb she was. Taking out her Pokeball, Amber found herself sucked back into her spherical home, effectively subdued for now. All that for nothing. Yuki sighed and stood up, brushing off the sand from her pants and looked around. She saw Catches the Tyrouge standing close by. "Come Catches...let's go..." she said to the Fighting-type Pokemon. "...And you too, Cynder... We need to find your trainer...oh, and there she is now..." Yuki spotted Kiki running towards her from a distance. She waved back to her, walking in her direction.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned and ran over to Yuki, smiling and grabbing her into a hug. She was so happy! Yuki had found Cynder! Everything was alright again!

"Thank you so much! I can't believe you found Cynder!" she said happily, bouncing around happily. She spun around and picked Cynder up, hugging her happily. The little cyndaquil squealed happily and hugged her, Kiki didn't even notice that her arms were getting a little burned from the mouse's happy fire as she set her on her head.

"Quil!" Cynder said, cuddling to the top of her head. Kiki smiled and held her arm up.

"Zapper! Birdy!" she called happily, looking up at the two pokemon flying overhead. Then she turned back to Yuki. "We got Andy back to Shawn's room, wanna go see how he's doing?"

Crystallized

Years
Alex smiled softly as Shawn and the Nurse entered the room, he patted Rahya's head and stretched out slightly.
"Oh hey, Shawn... Uhm, He's only been awake for a few moments really." He said softly, looking at him.
"Any news from Kiki and Yuki? Are they alright?" He asked, smiling still... he was getting a little concerned for his friend's pokemon, wondering if they had found them or not.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Catches let out a strange cry that resembled a laugh once the two trainers had been reunited with their pokemon. He grinned at the two girls, holding up his trademark thumbs up. Upon mention of Andy however, Catches immediately got excited and started jogging on the spot, waiting to leave for wherever his trainer was.

Andy heard the comforting words from Alex, sighing with relief. "So you guys weren't a dream... Awesome..." Andy tested his eyes again, and noted he could see objects a lot clearer again, if not as before. EVerything was going back to normal. "Sean's room, huh? Geez... You guys really know how to treat a guy..." Andy chuckled, but added a short "Thanks..." before continuing to answer his new friend's question. "A lot better I have to say... Just making sure not to think too much, you know?"

When Andy heard Shawn's voice, he sat up, blinking at the bright sunlight that was invading his eyes. He could see everything flawlessly now, and saw the worried look on Shawn's face even as the nurse took the tests on Andy. When the nurse left, Andy looked a little puzzled. "I'm feeling a lot better than before... Much, much better." It was just hitting Andy how well taken care of he felt. His friends had done this much for him. Andy couldn't remember the last time he'd done something like that for anyone. When Alex asked about Kiki and Yuki, he looked around and noticed only then that the others weren't there. "Huh? 'Are they alright?' Did something happen to them?" Andy asked, almost jumping up in panic, assuming the worst. If something bad had happened to his friends, he and Catches would repay their debt without hesitation. The residual pain from the headache stopped him from fully standing though, and with a sigh he slumped back onto the bed. "Nothing bad, right?"

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn shrugged, "The others were looking for their pokemon. I sent Zapper to help them." He was getting worried about their situation. Maybe he'd go check on them later...if he got the time. "I'm going to talk to the nurse. Maybe she has an idea about what happened to you, Andy." Shawn started walking out, but turned to both his friends, "You guys can stay here as long as you want. You're welcome as guests."

Shawn stepped out of the room, finding the nurse. She called him over with the results. "It seems," she said, looking at the test results, "that he is a perfectly healthy young man. Its possible that he may be suffering from a mental disorder or trauma. That would explain why he went unconscious." She stood up, packing her things. "If there's any further trouble, bring him to the center and we'll do a brain scan on him, ok?" The nurse smiled, shook his hand and walked out, hopping on her scooter to ride to the pokemon center.

Zapper flew around both Kiki and Yuki, gliding with them, before racing back to the academy, landing on Shawn's sill.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Heading to Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without another word Dragonite lifted off the ground, it's relatively small wings not really bothering to try to lift the impossibly heavy pokemon. Rather, it flew using the same telekinetic abilities it had used ever since it was a dratini. That being said, the flight was unusually smooth compared to the standard flying pokemon. For something so big, it sure moved fast! That wasn't even counting the meta-knowledge of Dragonite's ability to use extremespeed. One had to wonder--With the psychic strength to be able to achieve speeds and heights like this--Why wasn't Dragonite more well known for it's less physical abilities? Regardless, with the wind racing past them the group would quickly close distance towards Oak Town. It was admittedly difficult to see with the wind pounding on one's face so hard, but both Valorie and Dragonite noticed a rather fast moving object in their general airspace.

Normally this wasn't a concern seeing as they were probably far from the only trainers that rode their flying pokemon, but Dragonite's superior vision told her that the pokemon in question was coming right at them. Now this wasn't exactly a split second deal, but a collision was not in anyone's best interest. Therefore as the pokemon, an archeops sporting a person wearing what appeared to be a trenchcoat and clutching at a pseudo-cliche fedora as it's rider, drew ever nearer Dragonite suddenly rerouted it's course, coming to a stop not long later and rotating to face the apparent pursuer. Valorie for one was somewhat irritated. Who in Arceus' name chased you down while you were trynig to fly to your next destination and--Valorie's thoughts were derailed when the rider and his arceus slowed to a stop as well, the rider finally looing up and grinning at Valorie in a familiar manner.

...Oh well this was no place to hold a conversation at all! Valorie urged Dragonite to land and the large pokemon did so. With a simple "C'mon..." Valorie slid off Dragonite and moved to meet their guest, whom was currently doing the same. Upon closer inspection the man appeared to be middle-to late aged. His trench coat was of the cloth variety, and matched both his appropriately fancy shoes and hat in color. He was also carrying... at least half a dozen drinks on his person. It probably helped to have a lot of pockets.

"Hey, Dad..." Valorie said in a slightly reserved tone, answering the obvious question before it had ever been asked, only leaving about a dozen other questions such as where he'd gotten all those drinks that may or may not be conveniently for them to share. ...That /couldn't/ simply be a coincident, right?

"Hey, Val~" the older man stated in an affectionate manner, moving over and handing her what appeared to be a blueberry smoothie, which Valorie took in a slightly confused manner. It might seem she had... just as many questions as everyone else probably did. "Who're your friends? Are they out for a drink on the town too?" he asked, holding out one of the leftover smoothies of various indeterminate flavors one could probably guess from their colors in offering. Well gee wiz, Dad! You make it sound so mature! Needless to say, Valorie actually seemed slightly speechless, perhaps out of embarrassment--or shock? Good luck reading her mind. You failed to roll your speech check.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Kiyoko, probably at the most relaxed and vulnerable state he may have ever been in, had to lift his head out of the scarf when he began to feel... Turbulence. To his amazement, they were in the air; now that should say something about the comfort of the scarf. It didn't last, however, because the flight was quickly ended when an odd man came into the picture.

Now, under normal circumstances, having so many people he was unfamiliar with nearby would be terrifying. Why was this situation different? Perhaps the mixture of comfort and affection given by Valorie put him in a much more eased state? Or maybe she'd became a protective figure to him? Who knows; The man handed Valorie a blue cup of something; the bright color caught Kiyoko's attention. He sniffed (still burrowed within her scarf, mind you) in the direction of the drink. Oran berry...? No... But it smells similar... only more sweet... The drink peaked his interest, but he decidedly took his time to examine the man. Of course... Now, Kiyoko's fur was beginning to rise. He seemed to have lost the lax nature upon seeing the man and now huddled back into the scarf.

Back