• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cutest Pokémon all Generation

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Gen 1 : Teddiursa
Gen 2 : Togepi
Gen 3 : Swablu
Gen 4 : Piplup
Gen 5 : Liligant
They are so cute ^_^

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I can't decide! I think too many of them are adorable, but I think Vulpix is the cutest of them all :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
There are a lot of cute Pokemon out there- it's impossible to choose the cutest of them all. For me it's a tie between Wingull and Drifloon. Drifloon is just so bubbly, cheerful and good-natured. It's a freaking balloon that can tear through teams quite well and I've always found it adorable. After seeing Peeko in Emerald, I took a particular liking to Wingull. Such a cute cry and look at that face. So innocent, yet so dangerous at the same time. But in general it's quite impossible to choose. :(

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I enjoy reading at everyone's different opinion..... my most overall cutest Pokemon (at least for me) is Watchog!! Don't know why, it just is, its the look in those eyes that really gets to me....

Other gens - my overall cutest would be:
Most of them I had a hard time deciding as many also fit in

• Kanto - Persian - that cream colored looking fur, the red gem
• Johto - Furret - looking at my real life ferret in my room, I can just imagine how it would move or play
• Hoenn - Linoone - same reasoning as Furret above
• Sinnoh - Buizel - love otters so much, I will always find them cute, how they move, how they play
• Unova - Watchog - my #1 top cutest Pokemon, the hypnotizing eyes, fur markings that glow, general from head to tail I just find cute on Watchog. everything I love in a Pokemon it has, and its Japanese voice!
• Kalos - Helioptile [at least for the ones introduced so far] so far the design looks cute, wonder what its voice will sound like

Last edited:

ConnorMac

PC's Resident Muse Fan
Years
I've always been a sucker for Togepi, although, in a weird (and completely biased) way, I also really like Gastly.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
For me, that'd be Mew, hands down.
tumblr_mbjvkn6SXP1qm1311o1_500.gif

JUST LOOK AT HER AND HER LITTLE PINK BUBBLE

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Let me quote something here:

Give Reasons

While the questions in this section are generally not up for discussion, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't back up your opinions with some explanation. For example, this reply would be against this rule:

What Pokémon would you want in real life? said:
I would want Growlithe.

Basically, just expand on your opinions and why you chose what you chose, more like this:

What Pokémon would you want in real life? said:
I would want Growlithe because I'm a big fan of dogs! Also Growlithe is supposed to be really loyal and it's cold where I am so a Fire-type would be nice to warm me up.

Posts that do not follow this rule will receive an infraction for SPAM.

With this, I just want to remind you all that it's pretty much spamming to just post a short answer or a list and begone. Give reasons, the thread gets so much more interesting then~

Years
The cutest well it is not a guy's thing to tell but:

Kanto : Jigglypuff

Johto : Teddiursa

Hoenn : Wingull

Sinnoh : Bunneary

Unova : Cottonee
Quoting from my previous post...

Jigglypuff : Well I liked what he did in anime and then make a cute little angry face
Teddiursa : The mischief making little Pokemon yet so adorable and every thing..
Wingull : Not sure why i named him but maybe because I never thought of any one else and pop ... Wingull came into my mind.
Buneary : Just because in the anime one of them had a crush with Ash's Pikachu and how it reacted with it.
Cottonee : I liked them after the day I watched Unova Episode... Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy...

Back