• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Egg Giveaway! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Hey there! This is a random egg giveaway! As the name explains: you enter and receive an egg. You won't know what's inside until it hatches. But it will be one of the Pokemon below. :pink_boogie: This is just for fun, so I hope everyone enjoys whatever baby they get!
(Also, I will breed the Pokemon once I read your entry. So please give me a little time to do so)

To enter:
IGN: Your in-game name
FC: Your friend code

Only one entry per person!

Spoiler:

Pending trades:
- Thief Noctis
- Blazekid
- Sharpshooting

Received Eggs:
-
-
-

Last edited:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
May you breed me the pink shellos and a natu,please? =)
And so far I only collected fancy,modern,continential and elegant,can you breed me some of the other patterns?
I don't mind about IVs or EMs or whether it's HA or not,I only need them to fill my dex :)
What do you wish in return for all this request I made?

Thank you =)

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
May you breed me the pink shellos and a natu,please? =)
And so far I only collected fancy,modern,continential and elegant,can you breed me some of the other patterns?
I don't mind about IVs or EMs or whether it's HA or not,I only need them to fill my dex :)
What do you wish in return for all this request I made?

Thank you =)

I don't wish for anything. This is a giveaway so the Pokemon are free. :pink_smile: I'll get right on to breeding your Shellos and Natu. It'll be just a little bit.

Unfortunately, I cannot breed any Vivillon patterns other than my own native one(Modern). Scatterbugs hatched from an egg of any Vivillon will only evolve into the native pattern of where they are produced, if I remember correctly.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
can you breed me a wurmple and phione?? Quote this so i know you answered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back