• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survival Challenge v2 (M) (OOC)

Years
Okay, I have a tiny announcement to make.
I'm afraid I have to leave this RP, because I have a disease which makes me really exhausted. I need to sleep lots and thus, I must take rest from many things, including RP's and such... I'm really sorry...

Years
That's okay. Thank you for showing interest.

To anyone who can see Gus's character watch them run away or walk away never to be seen again.

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
I can include that in my post. Been working a bit this weeks. Will have it no later than this weekend! I like this so far!

Years
I think Piez already handled it Henderson, thanks for being so helpful though.

@Strikit - Please respond to my post soon.

@Everyone - Just so you know, this RP isn't intended to last a year IC. The finale for this RP occurs after about a month IC unless something calls for it to be earlier or later.

Edit: I'm loving this trend of introducing NPC's from the pasts of your characters as rivals. That could make things very interesting.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'm considering having a member of a gang rivaling Mara's as an NPC. Whaddaya think?

Question: If a Pokemon is paralyzed, are they stuck like that? Burns and poisons heal, but paralysis does not. So if one of the Pokemon we write is paralyzed, do we just come up with a creative way for them to regain bodily control?

Last edited:
Years
@Strikit - I see no real problems with that. I just hope people keep their rivals interesting and don't forget to interact with other players. As for status conditions various natural herbs and berries cure the ailment and you may have some limited supplies with you anyway, up to you really. As far as playing with a paralysed team member just remember that in the pokemon universe paralysis doesn't mean complete immobilization it means slowed movements and the occasional spat of being unable to move.

Strikit

Years
Good deal. Aaand no worries, he's going to be super interesting. Who knows, since Zaki knows how scary she is, he might be interested in conversing with this guy. He's one of the few that beat Mara in street fights.

Years
Yes actually he does although I think the way things stand Mara would be able to take advantage of him the way I imagine him xD

Strikit

Years
She would absolutely try. In all honesty she'd probably try to coax him into thinking if he helps her get rid of Zaki, she'll favor him. Using her looks and all that.

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
I deeply apologize for the absence...I have been dealing with some personal military issues. I should have my post in a couple of days.

Years
As do I, I figure that as people delve further into the actual story lines of their characters and into the plot of the RP things will probably heat up.

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
Lost internet for a while because of my neighbors moving -_-

But in the long run I got my own internet and now I posted finally!!

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
Well, them moving encouraged my girlfriend and I to get internet finally. I guess the people who used to live here before stole their internet too.

Free internet is the best internet.

Back