• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
TOMY Figures Worth?

Hey everyone! I'm new here so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area. I wanted to know if anybody had an idea if these TOMY figures were worth anything (or even real). Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_3323.jpg
    IMG_3323.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3324.jpg
    IMG_3324.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Years
They are very much real, but unless someone was really after a certain figure, they probably aren't worth more than 25-50 cents each. It's a nice little collection though, and I'm jealous of that Slowking!

Years
Probably a garage sale or Craigslist. Chances are, unless you're selling them as a complete lot for a few bucks on Ebay, you'd probably end up losing money shipping them individually (at least, for what people would likely be willing to pay for them). Like I said, they aren't really worth that much, and you'd almost be better off holding on to them if you're a Pokemon fan, unless you can find someone locally.

Last edited:
Years
A part of me wants to say that they're all off-color Chinese knock-offs, but that's just me. Basically worth what Brendino says they are worth either way.

In other news, I pre-ordered the Lillie nendoroid off the Pokemon Center site last week. Pre-orders end tomorrow on that, by the way. To get my order into free shipping territory, I also tacked on a Mew figure to that order. That Mew figure actually arrived on Saturday. Spoiler relevant, it contains the Mew figure.

Spoiler:

So that was a pretty neat piece to add to my collection.

Years
Still a bit salty that they don't ship anything to Canada, but I guess they don't want my money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, that's a cool Mew figure you picked up, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Lillie figure when it comes in!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I've got a small collection of items that I plan on expanding, I got an Eevee plush back in January (bootleg) then in April I found a Riolu at a gaming con (official) so I picked it up, I like keeping them on the modem which is on my desk, so basically they keep me company all the time lol.
Spoiler:

In April, I also met an Internet friend which had some spare Pokemon figures from McDonald's and so he decided to give me one, a Vulpix. :> I also keep this one on my desk.
Spoiler:

Later, I repaired a friend's PC and since he knew I like Pokémon he had a copy of SoulSilver, he's not really into Pokémon anymore so he decided to give it to me; this is special since it also came with a fully working PokeWalker! I only had to change the CR2032 battery in it since the old one was dead (when I tried to turn it on the first time it I was so scared it didn't work at all haha), pretty normal since the unit has not been used for a really long time. Once the battery was replaced I tried to use it and it worked flawlessly.
The cartridge also worked without an issue, I'm currently playing it on my 2DS without any problems.
Spoiler:

Years
Found something I had really wanted as a kid, a Pikachu Game Boy Color case:

Spoiler:

I've got a small collection of items that I plan on expanding, I got an Eevee plush back in January (bootleg) then in April I found a Riolu at a gaming con (official) so I picked it up, I like keeping them on the modem which is on my desk, so basically they keep me company all the time lol.
Spoiler:

In April, I also met an Internet friend which had some spare Pokemon figures from McDonald's and so he decided to give me one, a Vulpix. :> I also keep this one on my desk.
Spoiler:

Later, I repaired a friend's PC and since he knew I like Pokémon he had a copy of SoulSilver, he's not really into Pokémon anymore so he decided to give it to me; this is special since it also came with a fully working PokeWalker! I only had to change the CR2032 battery in it since the old one was dead (when I tried to turn it on the first time it I was so scared it didn't work at all haha), pretty normal since the unit has not been used for a really long time. Once the battery was replaced I tried to use it and it worked flawlessly.
The cartridge also worked without an issue, I'm currently playing it on my 2DS without any problems.
Spoiler:

I'm astounded your friend still had an intact SoulSilver box. I don't think I have mine still.

EDIT: Also, have a pic of what I am 99% certain is all of my PokePlushes:

http://i.imgur.com/9y48cz7.jpg

Last edited:

Raffy98

Years
Found something I had really wanted as a kid, a Pikachu Game Boy Color case:

Spoiler:

I'm astounded your friend still had an intact SoulSilver box. I don't think I have mine still.

EDIT: Also, have a pic of what I am 99% certain is all of my PokePlushes:

http://i.imgur.com/9y48cz7.jpg

I was too when he showed me, and also this is what I'm aiming at when I say I want to expand my collection hehe... maybe not that much though haha.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
While cleaning out my room at my grandfather's, since my cousin's going to be old enough to have that as his room soon, we found this! It's a Pokémon Sorry game, which I looked up, and it ended up being the 2nd one they made as it's got the Gold & Silver pokémon on it. It's actually older than I am myself, as it was released in America in 2001! it's also worth like £50 which is pretty good

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well I haven't posted here in a long time, but here are a few good pics of what I have gotten in the last couple of months and want to show every one:

This is my shiny red 2008 cobolt, had to put the pokemon touch on it {:3}

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My latest purchase (and my first in at least three years lol.) Newly released Kotobukiya Serena figurine. She arrived this past Tuesday.

But really, it's about time they came out with high quality figurines of the trainers. Now patiently awaiting the release of a Leaf figurine :)

Serena here cost me about $91 including shipping from Japan. Preordered her months in advance from AmiAmi which saved me at least 20 bucks over list price (and even more compared to shady eBay sellers who were selling her for $130 and up.)

Attachments

• IMG_7689 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7689 - Copy.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 5
Years
My latest purchase (and my first in at least three years lol.) Newly released Kotobukiya Serena figurine. She arrived this past Tuesday.

But really, it's about time they came out with high quality figurines of the trainers. Now patiently awaiting the release of a Leaf figurine :)

Serena here cost me about $91 including shipping from Japan. Preordered her months in advance from AmiAmi which saved me at least 20 bucks over list price (and even more compared to shady eBay sellers who were selling her for $130 and up.)

Do you have any other Pokemon trainer figurines like Cynthia or Misty?

Years
Got this cool Unown canvas print from a con here this past weekend. Got a bunch of other stuff too- will have to take pictures of it when I'm not too lazy :p

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay that Umbreon one is actually really cute. If I would have any pokemon plushie it might be that one c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
ahsjf dlsndbwldb that is too adorable omg! It wasn't too bad she was bigger than the others c:

Raffy98

Years
Aww ;-;

I need to pick up another one asap, last week I spotted an official Jolteon in a store, might pick it up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back