• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
j_spiro1 said:
I got shiney aron and latios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah! Shiny Latios! Howd u do that!?! If Lati@s is shiny or not is preset when u start the game! Wow...thats REALLY lucky.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
Woah! Shiny Latios! Howd u do that!?! If Lati@s is shiny or not is preset when u start the game! Wow...thats REALLY lucky.
It is easier to get them at the Southern Island, because you can battle them over and over until they are shiny. Otherwise, your right, it would take eons of time to get them (or a whole lot (or two whole lots for that matter) of luck).

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Oh yeah... forgot bout that. I've NEVER gone to a nintendo event in my life (i want to though, REALLY bad) so i forget that u can do stuff like that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
SkinnyGreenMan said:
YAY! We got the multi-evoluton worm!

*updates dex*

If anyone is going to look for beautifly, look for silicoon rather than wurmple. It would be sad if someone caught a shiny wurmple, and it evolved into another cascoon, because then we would have 2 cascoons and no silicoons.
is it predetermined what he evolves into? cuz whoever gets it could just save before evolving it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Munna .......imma ignore you from now on....j/k Xp
ANYWAY on my shiny for shiny cyndaquil ..no luck ive hatched well a lotta eggs ...

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
No, it is predetermined at the beginning of the game whether or not Latias/Latios is shiney. Although I doubt that, because they are only released near the 'end' of the game. I think that they are set when they are released, not when the person starts a new game. Anyways, two spelling corrections: Pet "Peeve" and "Sarcasm". Thank you.
~Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
tyranitar_dude said:
Munna .......imma ignore you from now on....j/k Xp
ANYWAY on my shiny for shiny cyndaquil ..no luck ive hatched well a lotta eggs ...
i think i might too, cuz i really don't apreciate sarcasm like this. i've very senstitive about my shiny aerodactyl atempts...
pokemunna said:
what an acomplishment *sarcam*
poor u no aerodactyl

stupid chansey wont hatch

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
is it predetermined what he evolves into? cuz whoever gets it could just save before evolving it.
I am not totaly sure about this... But I think it is predetermined. But, as I said, I am not sure.

PazzKat said:
No, it is predetermined at the beginning of the game whether or not Latias/Latios is shiney. Although I doubt that, because they are only released near the 'end' of the game. I think that they are set when they are released, not when the person starts a new game. Anyways, two spelling corrections: Pet "Peeve" and "Sarcasm". Thank you.
~Pazz
I think it has been proven it is present at the begining of the game, whatever the case, I have heard many people say that it is.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*fumbles with cue cards*
i would like to take this opportunity to say that i think skinny green man is awesome. i don't think i've given him enough credit for his contributions to this club. his posts are always thurough and never a waste of space (can't say the same about me) and, ya thank you skinny green man for being constantly awesome to this club.
thank you for your time *bows and leaves the podium*

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
*fumbles with cue cards*
i would like to take this opportunity to say that i think skinny green man is awesome. i don't think i've given him enough credit for his contributions to this club. his posts are always thurough and never a waste of space (can't say the same about me) and, ya thank you skinny green man for being constantly awesome to this club.
thank you for your time *bows and leaves the podium*
*speachless*
...wow, thanks ryan...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, i think you're probably our best member (not necesarily in terms of hunting, but the amount of time and effort you put into the club) after aaryn (but i have to say that cuz he's in charge)
ya, so anyway today i had to write a paper about a time when i hurt somebody i loved, and what i did to fix it, but i couldn't think of any time. so i made up a story and put in people from PC. it was pretty cool. scyther5, kayleigh, pazzkat, blue, and myself were in it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i hate writing papers....i just got done with a state wide essay which was 823 not too much by teacher said they were quote: "Not to my standards"...O.o

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
does that mean you're normally really smart?
hey everybody! tyranitar_dude and i are rivals now!
*shakes fist and glares at t_dude*

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
not exactly "smart" ...nuthing i ever do is up to "his" standards .......
*doesnt know that ryan is looking at him and glares off into space*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
You can never predict teachers, they're always changing their 'standards' on you, I'm gifted, so-says all my teachers. My English teacher is easy to win over, write a short novel in 30 minutes and you won his heart over. Anyways, do you guys like my new sig? ^_^; I'm thinking of taking out the FMA part. What would you say to me creating a 'signature creators' club, we could all help each other better each other's sig.
Oops, I talked to much, sorry bye! ^_^;;;

~ Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
tyranitar_dude said:
not exactly "smart" ...nuthing i ever do is up to "his" standards .......
*doesnt know that ryan is looking at him and glares off into space*
happy 800th post

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i'd say it'd be a cool club i'd join...im in a GATE science class at school ( gate stands for Gifted And Talented Education )......my dog just bit my hand my hand is blue and it was bleeding (O.o)

Back