• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
So guys I won't be active right until May since I'm travelling. Feel free to bunny my character if you need to move on in the story.

(Why is it that nobody in the Stealthy Sneakers is active?)

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Heres my SU. May I join?

Name: Sparkski Johnson

Nickname: Sparky

Species: Pikachu

Team: The Crossblade Crew

Title: Member. Rookie Sparky

Appearance: Sparky looks like a normal Pikachu, however he has a small tuft of green hair between his ears. He wears a small, red bandana.

Personality: Sparky is reckless but only has good intentions at heart. He is good at finding things and digging but has an extreme fear of heights. He can also be very hotheaded, boastful, bossy and stuck up but only ever wants to help and prove himself, as for most of his life he was thought of weak and deemed useless. At a young age Sparky had a taste for adventure and treasure hunting as well as orienteering. Sparky's childhood dream was to travel the world and meet all kinds of Pokemon and explore all kinds of Mystery Dungeons, to become the most well-known and strongest Pokemon in all of the land. Sparky is very friendly most of the time but can be found rarely in a bad mood.

History: Sparky was born as a Pichu and was brought up as a fighter while living with his best friend Mak, a Poochyanna and his pack. While playing in a forest, Mak and Sparky were taken by a outlaw, Drowzee who forced them both to dig up some buried treasure. Once they did this, the hole was very deep and Drowzee started filling it in. Sparky and Mak had to act fast, Sparky Volt Tackled out of the hole but went too far and hit Drowzee, knoking into the treasure and a Thunderstone. Sparky was frozen and enveloped in a bright light, unable to move to help Mak. Drowzee decided to take Mak with him and fled. Now Sparky is determined to find Drowzee and rescue Mak, so he joined The Crossblade Crew as they travel around on their ship a lot. However, at first The Crossblade Crew were very hard on him becoming a member. First of all he had to prove he was a strong and true battler, so he was sent to fight many strong Pokemon, defeating most of them. Next, he had to prove he was good at digging as the crew did dig for buried treasure, so Sparky decided to set out on an adventure to find some treasure that The Crossblade Crew had scattered all over the beach for him to find. Sparky found most of the pieces but not all of them. The final task was for Sparky to steal something from an old evil Gothitelle in the forest. So Sparky traveled to the forest and found the Gothitelle's house and sneakily got inside but could not bring himself to steal the item. He got back to The Crossblade Crew's ship, when he returned and gave them the news, they weren't very happy with Sparky. Then the time came when The Crossblade Crew reviewed how Sparky did at the challenges. He had only just failed the first two and completely failed the final one. So Sparky had failed to get into the crew, until... Another band of Pirate Pokemon boarded the ship and captured the rest of the Pokemon, seconds after Sparky had left the ship. He knew what he had to do, he had to save The Crossblade Crew. He reboarded the ship undetected and battled and successfully defeated all of the pirate Pokemon besides the Captain, a stout Lickylicky, wearing a trench coat and his second in command,a tall, thin Ampharos. Sparky had difficulty battling the second in command until he decided that he could use his digging skills. He smashed the boards beneath him and ran under the deck and smashed the boards that the second in command was standing on and knocked them into the air and to defeat. Then Sparky had come to battle the Captain of the other band of pirates he battled fiercely and elegantly using his moves and his board smashing (digging) technique but could still not defeat Lickylicky. After suffering repetitive attacks, Sparky was starting to give up hope, until... It had come to him! Sparky charged towards Lickylicky and grabbed the item in his pocket, a poison barb and hurled it at him. Sparky finished him off swiftly. Sparky had saved The Crossblade Crew! Shortly after the criminals were handed over to the law enforcement, Sparky was made part of The Crossblade Crew.

Level: 21

Moveset: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Electro Ball, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Slam

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Name: Scott Lee

Nickname: Felix

Species: espion

Team: arcane alliance

Title: Member Deceiving Scott

Appearance: A usual espion, but being a boy, his front hair is jagged and tinted red to contrast with the pink.

Personality: Scott is cool headed and knows how to deal with tricky situations. He is known as the deceiving because of his excellent use of confusion and knowledge. He prefers to attack other pokémon when he is not seen, so that he may confuse them. He doesn't like getting hurt, so he will often try and stay out the firing line, but if necessary he stands strong and is brave. He is friendly towards most people, especially those younger than him, and he loves playing with young kids and cheering them up. He will mostly only help kids and children, but he will do requests from adults if is help is needed. In times of danger, he understands that no sacrifice is good enough, so he will try and convince people not to commit suicide, and try and get everyone out alive together. He doesn't like death, he hates it, and has only every killed someone once due to a bandit raid at a camp he was staying at when he was 9. Other than that he is an overall good person with a good personality.

History: Scott was born in Medeis town during the winter. His family were poor and didn't have much to trade with during the time, as their crops had all died due to a wildfire in the autumn, causing a distinct lack of money. The family struggled to buy food for Scott, and eventually decided that for their own survival, the baby had to go. His mother, flareon, and is father, umbreon, both decided this and put him in the safest place they could find, a garbage bin.

A day later, a rich family consisting of a gardevoir, a gallade, and 2 kirlia's, found Scott in that bin, and knew that no baby should die like that. They took him in as they're own and raised him, and eventually, at the age of 12, he evolved into an espion. Scott enjoyed his time with the family, and was always going on trips to campsites and parks, which he enjoyed very much, but he always knew he didn't fit in. At 13 years old, he walked out the door of the house, and said,
"I'll be back for you all, and I'll be the best explorer in the world!" Obviously everyone was shocked by this, and tried to stop him, but all to late. Gallade decided it was best for him to go and do is own thing in life.

Level: 29

Moveset: teleport, confusion, shadow ball, power swap, light screen, psyshock

RP Sample: Another knock on the door, for the sixth time today. Why are these people allways wanting more medicine? Perhaps they shouldn't get injured so much... Scott looked around at his supplies before shouting, "NO MORE TODAY, I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT!"
A small squeaky voice replied, "No it's me Scott, I was hoping you could come and play with us?"
Well there was no saying no to that. Being stuck in a small room all day making medicines is pretty tiring. Scott opened up the door with confusion, and walked out to meet the little riolu.
"Have you been doing much training with your special attacks recently Kew?"
"Yup, I learned how to use aura sphere, but it's not perfect yet."
"You're one strange riolu, you know that. Most riolu's wont learn aura sphere until they evolve!"
"I know!" As Kew ran ahead, Scott followed. He wasn't the fastest of runners, but he tried.

The highlight of the day, playing headball with Kew and his friends.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Okay guys, I'll give you all a heads-up. Due to exams, I'll be gone for a month or so.

During that time, I give all of you full permission to control Ryan when needed.

I hate school.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Its not just the Stealthy Sneakers that seem to be inactive. The Brute Breakers are at a stand-still until heretostay comes back.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hmmm, things seem to be at a standstill for everyone, methinks. I'll try to get a post in after I get back from my friend's place, though. Also, I'm glad someone else is finally joining the Arcane Alliance.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
I've improved my SU. I hope you enjoy it. I added more to my history and personality, if anything else needs adding please just let me know. :)

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I'm sorry ;-;
finally got rid of the sickness I had expect a post soon ;-;

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
For everyone who doesn't know, heretostay has dropped all of his RPs. Since he was playing the leader of the Brute Breakers, my question is who should be taking his place? Should we find someone else that would want to sign up for leader, or should an existing member be made leader? I just want to get this cleared up so I can start posting again.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen today
@ Crimson: I think, (at least the last time I read about the Alliance) that everybody who has a member character with them, is at the base. (at the least the leader is)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
okay, coz I'm kinda waiting at the entrance for something to happen. feel free to bunny my charector a little bit if needed, just to move things along.

Back