• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Cassie's Quest

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
Hello, this is pretty much my first fanfic. Its about a region I made up called the "Veilum region" and it has my made up gym leaders and characters

CHAPTER ONE

In the city called Aokusai City in the Velium region, there lived a young girl who is too esctatic because, it was finally her 10th birthday and most ten year olds are able to get their Pokemon Trainer licenses and set out on their own pokemon journey.
"Happy 10th birthday Cassie!" Cassie's mom and dad said happily. Cassie was a tall girl with long brown pigtail braids and blue flower decorations in her hair. She wore a long-sleeved orange shirt with a blue skirt and black sandals.

"Its finally your 10th birthday!" mom exclaimed.

"Your finally are able to get your own pokemon trainer license," dad said.

"This is really cool," Cassie said. "I have always dreamed of going out on my own pokemon journey and competing in the Velium league. I will start following my dream starting right now by going on my journey now."

"Wait Cassie," dad said. "Don't you think we should eat our cake first? You can start your journey first thing tomorrow."

"Oh my sweet girl!" mom cried. "You're finally going to be a pokemon trainer! I can't believe how fast your growing up!"

If the story is boring now, I promise it will get better. See what happens in chapter two.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Hmm.... interesting beginning, not much happened in the first chapter, good details though, I hope to see more in the future.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
I have done the next chapter. Hopefully its less boring than the last one.

THE NEXT CHAPTER- Cassie gets her first pokemon

It was the middle of the night and Cassie was too excited to sleep. She was laying in her bed just staring at the ceiling and thinking about going on her pokemon journey the next day. She was a bit nervous about it.

The sun was finally up in the early morning and Cassie was getting ready to leave to Professor Hanami?s laboratory to pick her first pokemon. Mom and dad went up to Cassie and gave her a backpack with clean clothes, some snacks, a wallet with money, and a pokegear to keep in touch with them. The parents wave good bye to Cassie as she heads off.

She finds the laboratory and sees a woman wearing a lab coat and has long red hair, she knew that would be Professor Hanami. "You must be Professor Hanami," she said.

"Yep, and you must be Cassie," Hanami replied. "I have been expecting you."

"Yes, I am ready to pick my first pokemon," Cassie said.

"Okay," Hanami replied. "Follow me into the lab."

Cassie excitedly follows Hanami and she walks in a quiet room that has a large table with 3 pokeballs. Hanami opens one of the pokeballs and it reveals an orange salamander creature.

"Charmander!" it replied.

"This is Charmander, it is a fire pokemon," Hanami explained.

"Awww! It?s so adorable!" Cassie squealed.

Hanami opens another pokeball. "This here is Mudkip, it is a water pokemon." The pokemon reveals a blue guppy-like creature.

"Mudkip!" It squeaks.

"Awww! This one is also too cute!" Cassie said, smiling at the cute Mudkip.

"And this is Chikorita," Hanami says as she opens the last pokeball. It reveals a green dinosaur-like creature with a dark-green leaf on its head.

"Chiko!" It replied. It ran over to Cassie and it started nuzzling at her leg.

"Awwwww! This one is the cutest of them all!" Cassie said with sparkling eyes. "I choose Chikorita as my first pokemon."

"Chikori!" It said happily.

Hanami was holding two objects in her hands. One hand was holding an electronic device and the other hand was holding 6 empty pokeballs. "Take these, your pokedex and pokeballs. Use the pokedex to identify different kinds of pokemon and these pokeballs to capture new pokemon."

"Thank you Professor Hanami!" Cassie cried. "I promise to become the best pokemon trainer and to enter and win the Velium league."

"So you want to compete in the Velium league do you?" Hanami said. "Then you?ll need to battle in 8 gyms and win their badges and the closest gym you should head off to is the Byakuya City gym."

"Thanks for the tip," Cassie said as she heads off to the Byakuya gym in Byakuya City.

"Good luck Cassie," Hanami said.

"Thanks," Cassie said.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
hmmm.... is this the fic where Hino and the others will be the gym leaders?

Some ideas...

A Chapter when this spell happens and turn everyone to opposite genders(will make use of Kazzie and harriet and stuff)

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
Omega-Brendan said:
hmmm.... is this the fic where Hino and the others will be the gym leaders?

Some ideas...

A Chapter when this spell happens and turn everyone to opposite genders(will make use of Kazzie and harriet and stuff)
Yeah, this is the fic with my fanfic gym leaders and elites. I was planning on writing a chapter about that, but i'm not sure when

The next chapter should be coming up soon

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ah, cool stories! *_* Must read more! Have you ever posted up any pictures of your made-up Gym Leaders?

Back