• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
I seem to be stuck in Silph Co. with no way to get out. I've beat all the Rocket members, but no idea on how to disable the bomb.

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, what is this hack?{D:} I saw it in someone's signature and stumbled on this thread. This looks like heaven on earth. I-it's beautiful! I must try this at once... Will post back with progress and screenshots periodically... Thank you in advance to the creator!{:3}

I see this thread is very old but that the developer still seems to be working on it? Are you still working on it, developer?

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Oh my dear sweet lord in heaven, what is this hack?{D:} I saw it in someone's signature and stumbled on this thread. This looks like heaven on earth. I-it's beautiful! I must try this at once... Will post back with progress and screenshots periodically... Thank you in advance to the creator!{:3}

I see this thread is very old but that the developer still seems to be working on it? Are you still working on it, developer?
He is indeed still working on it, but he is busy with real life at the moment.

I have little doubt that one day this game will be fully finished but I imagine it probably won't happen for a couple more years.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2020
Managed to beat the soul challenge with 3 gym badges and level 20-22 Pokemon, only to get the game over screen after i picked my second starter :p Time to finish the beta properly now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2015
Not sure if this is the proper channel for bug reporting, or if these are already in the first 78 pages... but anyways

A couple bugs:

1. TeamSwitch - if you have an empty slot in the active team, and swap it for a pokemon in the inactive team, then swap teams, you have an empty slot in the active team but the pokecenter nurse won't let you withdraw a pokemon. Additionally, if you have an empty slot in your active team, you are allowed to withdraw a pokemon that is already in your inactive team.

2. Tyrogue evolution - he's supposed to evolve into Hitmonlee with higher attack and Hitmonchan with higher def, but the opposite happened to me in my game.

P.S. This game is awesome, thank you so much for taking the time to make it.

Years
I can't play it keeps showing something like map 0066/imu cannot be open. Please help! Thank you in advance I figure it out I don't have all the imu can some one attach me a folder with all the imu please.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
So 0.75 is gonna come out soonish, just adding stuff like corrupted pokemon, and writing dialouge for another dead hypervisor.

Here's another city you'll visit. Frig Town. It's basically surrounded by ice caves/glaciers. Whoever decided to make a town there is probably an idiot.
JgAPfUy.png
You're gonna be encontering a fair amount of Corrupted Pokémon in 0.75, so here's a handful of them in all their glitched glory.

I'll leave some criticism for the map.
The lava color. I think its a bit too boody, you could make it way darker and add some tiles or solified lava (like a really black stone with red cracks). I get you may want to keep it 100% GSC tiles, but you can still use a recolored GSC tile for that.

The layout of the lava. For me it looks like a lake in the middle of a mountain. I feel like the lava should be way more centered like a big circle that expands, with little stone bridges in between to pass by. Would look more like a volcano.

Hope you take my criticism well, also which route is this volcano going to be near to? If you want to tell us of course...
That's good critisism, I went back and re-did a bit of it, it's now circular rather than maze like, definitely think it looks more volcano like now. I don't really have a problem with adding in new tiles, it's more that tile graphics aren't my best skill, but ill try add something.

any idea when 0.75 is coming?best pokemon fanmade game :D

I seem to be stuck in Silph Co. with no way to get out. I've beat all the Rocket members, but no idea on how to disable the bomb.
You have to look for the bombs, they're hidden in objects.
There's one in a bookcase in the 4th floor, and one in a computer in the 5th floor.

Thank you, I'm definitely still working on it :)

He is indeed still working on it, but he is busy with real life at the moment.

I have little doubt that one day this game will be fully finished but I imagine it probably won't happen for a couple more years.
Yeah, probably this.

Managed to beat the soul challenge with 3 gym badges and level 20-22 Pokemon, only to get the game over screen after i picked my second starter :p Time to finish the beta properly now.
Ah, that sucks to hear it crashed. Not sure why that happens tbh. :|

Not sure if this is the proper channel for bug reporting, or if these are already in the first 78 pages... but anyways

A couple bugs:

1. TeamSwitch - if you have an empty slot in the active team, and swap it for a pokemon in the inactive team, then swap teams, you have an empty slot in the active team but the pokecenter nurse won't let you withdraw a pokemon. Additionally, if you have an empty slot in your active team, you are allowed to withdraw a pokemon that is already in your inactive team.

2. Tyrogue evolution - he's supposed to evolve into Hitmonlee with higher attack and Hitmonchan with higher def, but the opposite happened to me in my game.

P.S. This game is awesome, thank you so much for taking the time to make it.
Thanks for that, i'll fix them up.

I can't play it keeps showing something like map 0066/imu cannot be open. Please help! Thank you in advance I figure it out I don't have all the imu can some one attach me a folder with all the imu please.
Sounds odd... Try redownload 0.74

Last edited:
Years

Neat corrupted mons, tho this brings me a doubt, how will scyther evolve? By level? By using an item?

May I suggest using a tundra-like look to the town? Probably making the grass a bit more redish with some green grass around too to look like this :
Spoiler:

same with the rocks. You could also freeze part of the lake. Beause of right now, it doesnt really look like its a cold area. Definitely looks in the middle of the mountains, but i think it needs some winter-like tiling. I assume this is pryce's Gym?

I know tundra is quite extreme in real life, since its just in the arctic areas, but it'll make the area more unique. You could also cover the area with snow and make it look like a winter Taiga.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 14, 2020
My up and right key do not work. when I lunch the game the menu acts like Im holding up but up, it stops when I press the down key but up or right still dont work.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Man your game is just awsome, I love this graphics, seriously, and my favorite pokemon Eevee (Umbreon) a big fat THANK YOU bro!
can't wait to play the final release. (:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
Although the game looks very good, when I played it I was quite disappointed, due to one incredibly important factor: the engine of this game is too confusing and, in my opinion, not very good to develop a Pokémon game on.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2015
Hey DarkDoom3000 (Roanoke) I just cant get enough of this game, and CANT WAIT for v0.75!!! I've literally done every side mission, every corrupted pokemon (that i can reach), and every misc trophy requirement! Been playing 3 days in a row, and im psyched for the "soonish" release!!

Just wanna say a few negative things though...but they're easily fixable!
One: The Sage Master is nowhere to be found!! I can't do her side-quest. TT~TT
Two: My Trophy book didn't register that i already completed the "Corrupt Noctowl" quest...mildly upsetting, but i know it's not true, lol.
Three: Is there a point to the Arcade in Amplus city? I mean...there's no rewards counter or anything...
And Four: Oak and Elm told me to go to Ferrous to get the gen 3 pokemon...but nothing's happening. On top of that, my Nav tells me to go South of Ferrous, then as soon as I get out of Ferrous, it tells me to go North, back to Ferrous.

Other then that, this game is the BEST in my humble opinion, and I will play it to its fullest potential!! With that, I'll go back to grinding, in preparation of v0.75! :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2015
HEY!!!! I found something unusual O.O
So, I'm trying to explore the map, because I have nothing else to do at this point (besides grind), and I'm at Ros Lake, trying to figure out a way onto Route 14...
so I go West of the T Intersection to where i think is Route 14...then all of a sudden...I look at my map, because I'm on Route 13, by the Sudowoodo Tree!!
Um...just curious...but how is that going to work? I mean...is there going to be a map layout change?

If there's any additional testing that you need done, I'd be happy to help :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Although the game looks very good, when I played it I was quite disappointed, due to one incredibly important factor: the engine of this game is too confusing and, in my opinion, not very good to develop a Pokémon game on.
The engine is really more of a Final Fantasy-esque type thing than a Pokemon one, and that's really what makes it so different aside from the retro graphics and plot. Instead of being turn based where the speed stat simply determines who moves first your speed is way more important because it determines how fast that little bar fills up on the left, and if your Pokemon is faster it can attack way faster than a slower one can.

I'll try and explain it to you as best I can; basically you wait a little bit until the bar fills up, and when that happens your Pokemon will be able to do an action like heal, attack, or switch out. This goes for your enemies too, so you have to make decisions a bit faster than you would if you were playing a normal Pokemon game because if your enemy has a fast Pokemon they'll beat the snot out of yours. I think there's an option where you can make it turn based though, so if you're not good at active time battling you can always try that.

That's not the only difference though; instead of your Pokemon having a limit of four moves, they'll instead keep all their moves, at the cost of a shared PP pool instead of each attack having their own PP amounts, and certain moves will have different effects and range from their official counterparts. It's really a lot like Final Fantasy in how the engine functions, and it does take a little time to adjust to.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So, I've discovered the magic tool called DynRPG that allows me to modify RPG Maker more than I ever would've dreamed of. I'm quite new to it, but so far I've managed to get these changes in.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So, 0.75 will come with some cool battle changes. Firstly, was the increasing of Battle Speed (which i posted about a while ago)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] And now, a long requested enhancement. HP Bars in battle!
You'll be able to see Enemy HP and the enemy's speed bar, so you can see when they will attack next.

BBMEtIe.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In addition to that, you can see your Pokémon's HP and PP easily.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Another change you might notice, is the way your pokemon are arranged. They're more spread out, and are aligned differently ( before it was like \ now it's / )[/FONT]

-----------------------------------------
Neat corrupted mons, tho this brings me a doubt, how will scyther evolve? By level? By using an item?

May I suggest using a tundra-like look to the town? Probably making the grass a bit more redish with some green grass around too to look like this :

same with the rocks. You could also freeze part of the lake. Beause of right now, it doesnt really look like its a cold area. Definitely looks in the middle of the mountains, but i think it needs some winter-like tiling. I assume this is pryce's Gym?

I know tundra is quite extreme in real life, since its just in the arctic areas, but it'll make the area more unique. You could also cover the area with snow and make it look like a winter Taiga.

Scyther evolves by levelling up to lv 42. SPEE pretty much only has 2 evolution methods: either level up, or evolution stone.

I'll look into adding more customised graphics for frig town.

I cant find the silph pass :( i have no clue what to do

There is no sliph pass in the current version; where are you stuck?

My up and right key do not work. when I lunch the game the menu acts like Im holding up but up, it stops when I press the down key but up or right still dont work.
Try downloading and running this tool; (WARNING - It will reset your keyboard settings if you have any)
http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-2704/kbdreset.exe

Man your game is just awsome, I love this graphics, seriously, and my favorite pokemon Eevee (Umbreon) a big fat THANK YOU bro!
can't wait to play the final release. (:

What do you find confusing? The battle system is a little weird if you've never played an ATB rpg before, but I think it's easy to get the hang of.
You're right in that RPGmaker 2003 isn't that good at making Pokemon games, but that's what makes this game so unique. It like a Final Fantasy - Pokemon hybrid.
That said; there are lots of great pokemon fangames that are more traditonal, and might suit you more

Hey DarkDoom3000 (Roanoke) I just cant get enough of this game, and CANT WAIT for v0.75!!! I've literally done every side mission, every corrupted pokemon (that i can reach), and every misc trophy requirement! Been playing 3 days in a row, and im psyched for the "soonish" release!!

Just wanna say a few negative things though...but they're easily fixable!
One: The Sage Master is nowhere to be found!! I can't do her side-quest. TT~TT
Two: My Trophy book didn't register that i already completed the "Corrupt Noctowl" quest...mildly upsetting, but i know it's not true, lol.
Three: Is there a point to the Arcade in Amplus city? I mean...there's no rewards counter or anything...
And Four: Oak and Elm told me to go to Ferrous to get the gen 3 pokemon...but nothing's happening. On top of that, my Nav tells me to go South of Ferrous, then as soon as I get out of Ferrous, it tells me to go North, back to Ferrous.

Other then that, this game is the BEST in my humble opinion, and I will play it to its fullest potential!! With that, I'll go back to grinding, in preparation of v0.75! :D
Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoy it so much! I especially made the side activities for people like you.
Issues 1 and 2 will be fixed in next version, you should automatically get the noctowl trophy when you start it. The Arcade will have things to buy in the next version too.
#4, The nav is a bit broken at times, Try look on the map, or call oak. You'll know when you've reached the end of the demo if you've defeated Giovanni/Silph Co.

HEY!!!! I found something unusual O.O
So, I'm trying to explore the map, because I have nothing else to do at this point (besides grind), and I'm at Ros Lake, trying to figure out a way onto Route 14...
so I go West of the T Intersection to where i think is Route 14...then all of a sudden...I look at my map, because I'm on Route 13, by the Sudowoodo Tree!!
Um...just curious...but how is that going to work? I mean...is there going to be a map layout change?

If there's any additional testing that you need done, I'd be happy to help :)
You can't currently get to Route 13, its accessed via Portus City (in next version), and it connects to Route 14.

The engine is really more of a Final Fantasy-esque type thing than a Pokemon one, and that's really what makes it so different aside from the retro graphics and plot. Instead of being turn based where the speed stat simply determines who moves first your speed is way more important because it determines how fast that little bar fills up on the left, and if your Pokemon is faster it can attack way faster than a slower one can.

I'll try and explain it to you as best I can; basically you wait a little bit until the bar fills up, and when that happens your Pokemon will be able to do an action like heal, attack, or switch out. This goes for your enemies too, so you have to make decisions a bit faster than you would if you were playing a normal Pokemon game because if your enemy has a fast Pokemon they'll beat the snot out of yours. I think there's an option where you can make it turn based though, so if you're not good at active time battling you can always try that.

That's not the only difference though; instead of your Pokemon having a limit of four moves, they'll instead keep all their moves, at the cost of a shared PP pool instead of each attack having their own PP amounts, and certain moves will have different effects and range from their official counterparts. It's really a lot like Final Fantasy in how the engine functions, and it does take a little time to adjust to.
Cheers for that, couldn't have explained it better myself :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Eew... Hi!
I like SPEE really much and maybe I am too lazy to view all posts to see if the post like this one was created. So I wander where is an exit from Ferreus Mine? I cannot find it :/

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So, 0.75 will come with some cool battle changes. Firstly, was the increasing of Battle Speed (which i posted about a while ago) [/FONT]
I'm looking forward to messing with that.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And now, a long requested enhancement. HP Bars in battle!
You'll be able to see Enemy HP and the enemy's speed bar, so you can see when they will attack next. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
That's good to see, did you also take our suggestion of showing exact HP numbers as well if you have previously scanned the Pokemon with your Pokedex before?
[/FONT]

Scyther evolves by levelling up to lv 42. SPEE pretty much only has 2 evolution methods: either level up, or evolution stone.
Which is a relief, because trading to evolve is annoying.

Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoy it so much! I especially made the side activities for people like you.
Still looking forward to when you add back the hotel features and things similar to our house, I really liked the idea as it was basically investing.

Use your money now in order to make more money in the future if you ever have excess money.

I would put it in the house in that case.

Also Man Man remains hilarious to watch occasionally.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2015
The nav is a bit broken at times, Try look on the map, or call oak. You'll know when you've reached the end of the demo if you've defeated Giovanni/Silph Co.
Yea, I know, I called Oak and everything, even went back to "Magnus" city, which is actually Amplus btw, and followed his instructions to Ferrous...but nothing happened.
And yea, I know Giovanni/Silph Co. was the end, which is why it's odd that Oak and Elm Called me about it AFTER I defeated Giovanni

Back