• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Umm.... to continue my journey? Duh.
Got to the next gym?

Hey ive played this game before :s
how come it crashes in slowpoke cave cause of this i cannot advace :(?
Try a different ROM?

Yeah well you could just use a fighting type of pokemon like machop (train it) the rare fighting type pokemon like combuskin, blaziken, tyrogue, himonchan, hitmanlee, hitmontop are only obtained later in the game though so you could use a tms on your pokemon to beat carlos chansey.
Where can i find a Machop?

(SPOILER)
How can I find a Bagon?
I havn't ran across one yet. We need a pokedex that works...lol. Not sure If zel added them yet.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
(SPOILER)
How can I find a Bagon?

Spoiler:

About Machop and fighting pokés:
Spoiler:

By the way, do you know the seven brothers: Monica of Monday, Tuscany of Tuesday, Wesley of wednesday, Arthur of Thursday, Frieda of Friday, Santos of Saturday and Sunny of Sunday?
I've already found Monica and Tuscany, and i guess i can find the others but Wesley.
I'm getting crazy, I just can't find him! If you know where is he, please tell me.
His location's clue is something about playing hide and seek with some guts at somewhere like a labirinth, something like this.

Last edited:

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Spoiler:

About Machop and fighting pokés:
Spoiler:

By the way, do you know the seven brothers: Monica of Monday, Tuscany of Tuesday, Wesley of wednesday, Arthur of Thursday, Frieda of Friday, Santos of Saturday and Sunny of Sunday?
I've already found Monica and Tuscany, and i guess i can find the others but Wesley.
I'm getting crazy, I just can't find him! If you know where is he, please tell me.
His location's clue is something about playing hide and seek with some guts at somewhere like a labirinth, something like this.

Wheeh! Good point there mate!
I totally forgot the week-brothers! Nice catch here; gonna find them right now =)
Oh, at the third clue; maybe somewhere near the Unown Ruins? I'll go check after I find Tuscany!

I listed the clues down here;
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think Wesley is at route 42,the route before Ice Cave i think hes somewhere on that route or maybe on the route where Mt.morter is route 40 or route 41 and lake of rage! I'm confused just try to search in those places

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Here's a question, are all of the week-brothers in Jhoto?

I'd like to know before I search everywhere ;)

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
Years
  • Age 33
  • =$
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Here's a question, are all of the week-brothers in Jhoto?

I'd like to know before I search everywhere ;)

Yea, they (probably) are. I'm 95 % sure!

Wesley Idea
Spoiler:

Nah, zero succes. Already tried.
I also searched through the whole Union Cave and at the Ruins of Alph, but without success.

Well, read the spoiler for atleast 2 locations;

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
hello
for some reason, my game was deleted (the file)
when i tried to apply the patch, it worked
the funny thing is, when i opened the game, all i saw was a white screen, so i couldn't play
i changed it to 128k, and it still didn't work.
can anyone help me please?

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
I need the silph scope... where do I get it? (Lavender I assume?)

I also need the flute to wake snorlax. Where can that be found?

A policeman is blocking the stairs in the Kanto Radio Station... what do I need to do to get him to move?

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Spoiler:

I hate to call Zel wrong in his own game, but
Spoiler:

About the stones:
Spoiler:

About the flute, I found a blue flute hidden in one of the caves, but I can't remember which one. Whether that'll wake Snorlax, I don't know, since I'm still chillin' in Johto.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Not true. Poliwhirl and Golbat are supposed to evolve at level 31, my Golbat HATED me, but evolved at that level.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Yea, they (probably) are. I'm 95 % sure!
Nah, zero succes. Already tried.
I also searched through the whole Union Cave and at the Ruins of Alph, but without success.
I've searched in ALL Johto. Probably passed through him without noticing. T.T
But there's something we haven't still considered:
Spoiler:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
I've searched in ALL Johto. Probably passed through him without noticing. T.T
But there's something we haven't still considered:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2010