• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaZor

Banned
Years
omg guys its so cool so say a bunch of words that make me giggle that i learned from watching cool showz111oneuno

(Don't do it again)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
MaZor, you are obviously a person who clearly lacks enough common sense to post like this which shows your predictable dislike into breaking the rules on purpose. If you are going to be like this and embarass yourself, please I beg of you; do not even consider wasting your time for this pathetic kind of thing. It's annoying, exasperating to the people for wasting such threads on this.

That'll be all, and I sincerely bid you a good day~

^.~

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Are you so stupid that you have to post things like that. It is people like you that make adults think that teenagers are too immature.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
*sighs* SPAM... oh why must you SPAM... oh baby SPAM...

Eh, I can't sing, so I'll LOCK.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
Hey, MaZor, what's with the retarded spamming? Good thing I reported you...cuz stuff like this is just stupid...

MaZor

Banned
Years
yeah, i had a bad day, my grandma died, so i decided to post this exact message in every forum I knew!!! Yeah, pretty stupid huh!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Gyah... I hate slow computers. v.v;;

Stop SPAMing otherwise you'll get a nice BOOTED OUT under your name. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back