• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Too many names. At one point, he was John Travolta. Anyways, you want to battle now?

Personally, I blame my addiction to making references to movies and TV shows. God, I'm like Roger from American Dad. Or maybe Abed from Community. Anyways, I want to have a gym battle with you, PKnight.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Personally, I blame my addiction to making references to movies and TV shows. God, I'm like Roger from American Dad. Or maybe Abed from Community. Anyways, I want to have a gym battle with you, PKnight.

PMSL Im the same way, I think it was I who named your Travolta after your Dragonite kept getting down on the dance floor lol

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Good game Vjest, I won 1-0. Thank Arceus lol jk. I'll face ASB after I challenge Vjest for his badge.

You could go down that route. Or alternatively, you could face me and get a much cooler looking dragon badge. You have a 50% chance of winning. And I have no idea how to successfully counter Dusclops with only dragons.

Ok two battles back to back, the winner of the first defends in the second?

Ok. Come on. I've got a bunch of dragons looking to win.

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
You could go down that route. Or alternatively, you could face me and get a much cooler looking dragon badge. You have a 50% chance of winning. And I have no idea how to successfully counter Dusclops with only dragons.

Ok. Come on. I've got a bunch of dragons looking to win.

I'll take your challenge now, if you're ready for an early grave...

Back