• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superjolt's Vanilla Mafia - Game Over!

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Yay! I won! This was a fun game, especially to see how all of you voted on the wrong people. We could really make use of that :D I will certaintly play more mafia games. I enjoyed it.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
... Remember when I said L'Belle sounded so suss by being very defensive on the SECOND POST OF THE GAME, yeah...

Also, screw you Masons.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Night 3 actions:

Nero kills Kiyo
Kiyo protects Nero

...And you all fell for it! HAHAHAHAAHhahahahahhagagahhahahahh sorry Kiyo

Being mafia was fun, I just tried act like how I wouldn't expect a mafia member to act and town just killed themselves. I think our three very different scum playstyles help us not look like we were working together, but I dunno. Thanks for GMing Superjolt, I enjoyed playing and the hidden setup definitely kept it interesting for a vanilla game. GG everyone, cheers to Lucario and L'Belle for helping me achieve town domination.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
D: why you killed the Mawa!

Haha fun game! Hate beung a newbie but not my last game I think

Back