• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know I have not posted on this topic in over 2 months - I have not bought anything Pokemon related (that wasn't TCG related either - I think there already is a topic on that)... but finally today, I got two plushies - although I'm only keeping one for now, I"m going to save the other one for Christmas (to make it seem as if my grandma gave it to me, even if I know what it is, I"m good at pretending to be surprised).... [for the other plush wait until Christmas]

I got my Helioptile plush!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello again guys! So just a few days before I finally buy Pokemon Y, I wanted to start off with a bang, so I bought this 3DS XL :)

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My other two plushes arrived today. My uncle gave me another Pokemon item too.

I ordered a smaller Patrat plush that has a keyring attached, I mainly wanted it so I can take Patrat with me on car trips. I still want to continue with my plan on creating my "Patrat Clan with two dominant Watchogs" (sort of how a Meerkat clan is like)!! So I bought another Watchog plush! so I got both evolutions in one day.

Here is Patrat, the smaller one I just got, I set him up next to his 'older brother' - the other pokedoll on his right is Skitty!! {XD} {XD}
Spoiler:

The other plush I got is another Watchog! It's directly underneath the two Patrats! I also have on display my Watchog TCG cards the ones on the bottom are in Korean.
Spoiler:

My uncle gave me today a gold plate (I don't think its actual gold, gold colored, a bit heavy too) with Mewtwo. It looks pretty cool! Not sure what year its from, as the writing on the back is too small for me to read. It's kind of hard to make out in the photo.
Spoiler:

From me that will be all for this month. As my last item is my last Pokemon item I"m waiting for is "Legendary Treasures" TCG box.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Already have this game but found this on that was a different version of it:

Spoiler:

Sorry about the size, imageshack changed and I couldn't figure out how to resize it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ LilJz1234, wow, that looks really nice. Hardly even looks like pokémon, I could probably walk around with that in school without anyone raising an eyebrow ^^

@ PersianTrainer, I love that Mewtwo plate. Looks like old-school pokémon franchise. Do you know if it's official in any way? If the writing is too small, maybe a looking glass could help.

@ ~RNC~, that looks like fun! Have you played it?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
@ PersianTrainer, I love that Mewtwo plate. Looks like old-school pokémon franchise. Do you know if it's official in any way? If the writing is too small, maybe a looking glass could help.

All I can make out for year is 1998 Nintendo, other text is just info on Mewtwo, I don't have my magnifying glass - younger brother borrowed it long ago and I forgot to ask for it. Engraved on both sides.I just wonder where my uncle found it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I got these for free at my local card store. One of my friends works there so he just gave me these for free :)

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got these for free at my local card store. One of my friends works there so he just gave me these for free :)

Spoiler:

Well you got lucky on that deal didn't you? And I will be posting more pics in a few days, have other things coming that I ordered from ebay.

Years
My uncle gave me today a gold plate (I don't think its actual gold, gold colored, a bit heavy too) with Mewtwo. It looks pretty cool! Not sure what year its from, as the writing on the back is too small for me to read. It's kind of hard to make out in the photo.

Spoiler:
I keep forgetting to reply to this, but that's actually a 23 karat gold plated card that was produced by Hasbro, and distributed through Burger King back in the late 90s. If I remember correctly, another item from the same promotion was recalled by Burger King because of safety hazards.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
23 karat gold?? Isn't that plate like crazily valuable in that case?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Purchased a small keychain Fennekin plush. I hope to get it soon, as I do will upload the photo

I got it on Wednesday (Dec 11th) - I love it so much! It also went with me on my first car trip same day.
Even recorded a small video of me opening it
Spoiler:

I keep forgetting to reply to this, but that's actually a 23 karat gold plated card that was produced by Hasbro, and distributed through Burger King back in the late 90s. If I remember correctly, another item from the same promotion was recalled by Burger King because of safety hazards.
Thanks for the info - I had no clue about it.

Last edited:
Years
I regret not picking up this Eevee when we had a couple of Pokemon plushies come in to work a few weeks ago, but I decided to grab a Minccino since we were putting all of our smaller plushies on sale for $3.99 today. It's only about half a foot tall (mostly thanks to the ears), but it's probably the softest thing I've ever owned, haha.

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
After a long wait, I finally get to have my own Chespin plush companion!! Got him for Christmas.... and he will stay in my bed for a while.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 10, 2015
PokeMas(Pokemon stuff for Christmas)

Well, Christmas or the other holidays people celebrated is now over. I got a lot of Pokemon stuff! I was wondering what Pokemon related stuff you guys got for the holiday. I'll start:
58E71EF9-BCA2-4FA6-9919-CD95E7842A77_zpsrgpxz4fp.jpg

93D6E96F-2360-433A-9AA9-2498B72C3254_zpsuylmhn0v.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I actually think we can talk about this and show stuff off over in the "Show Your Collection!!"-thread. So I'll just merge your post into that one.

That is one cool Palkia by the way! Looks large. And I totally love your Kanto starters blanket or bedsheet, whatever it is :3

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 7, 2014
Pokemon Merchandise

I am looking for a place to chat about something that is unique. I don't play the games or collect the cards or comics but I do purchase merchandise. I am an imaginative person and am looking for a way to "train' my pokemon creatures such as the action figures I have, by way of memorizing their attacks and chatting and casually competing in matches with other trainers. If anyone out there is interested in what I have to say please reply.

Years
We've actually got an entire thread dedicated to talking about and showing off Pokemon merchandise, so I'm going to merge the two so discussion can continue over there!

MERGED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back