• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
MewUmbreonFusion.png
The Umbreon Fan Club
MewUmbreonFusion.png

Information:
I've seen tons of Pokemon related Fan Club- including Espeon, Misty, and Brock Fan Clubs- but it made me sad when I couldn't find one especially dedicated to Umbreon; my favorite Pokemon! So now there is one, that I have created. So all you Umbreon fans, come post here!

Rules:
Same as PC's.
Ask to join, and you will be added to the Member's list.

News:
CONTEST!!! I see Valentine's Day is on the way. So we are haveing a drawing contest. The Prize will probably be rep, since I don't know how to reward you guys in any other way at the moment. (On Deviant Art, we had the best artists in the club make prize drawings, but this isn't an art community, lol.)
So draw Umbreon in a Valentine's Day setting! On V-Day, we will vote on our favorite one! The picture will have a place here in my first post with you credited for the rest of February, and you will be awarded Rep! So have fun!

We are currently voting and nominating ranks for members. I am president, and you cannot nominate me for any role, but you may nominate yourself. Also, you can nominate more than one person. This is the list of roles.

Elite:
President-deathbyalice
Vice President
Special Member
Chibi

Pokemon:
Umbreon
Espeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Eevee

Others:
Trainer

and anything else you can come up with!

Nominations:

Role person Nominated Person who nominated them
-------------------------------------------
VP Angel Tabetha DBA, bgtfamily, and Shadow of Ash
Shadow of Ash*~Rayquaza Freak~*
Special Member Tig Angel Tabitha
Chibi bgtfamily Angel Tabitha and bgtfamily

Everyone that is not voted into a role will fall under the "Trainers" Category! Good luck!

Trainers: (will be updated)
Psychic_Kimmy
sly_74
~~*Mudkip*~~
Legendary_Pokegirl
espeon and umbreon
Danzo
lizardman
Chikorita576
chloe5685
Pichu1
Dsaerno
umbreon135
endamaster
ChuChi
Shadow of Ash
(Raven)
Pokemon Gurl 11
Umbreon_Lover_x2
PokeX
lex
Bree
endamaster
Angel Tabitha
Kay11190
Akio123
poke-fan
coachwhipneoship
ashley03
White Christmas Kitsune
winnie
Radical_Edward
~Black Moonlight~
duracell
sableye
rins
Esai
Dark Light Angel
coolmaster
mew42003
*~Rayquaza Freak~*
icjdclay
~Dragonair~
Digital Phoenix
Amphros23
scolari
Rika Kamiya

Links:

Umbreon Rp
Something Dark: The Sabrina/Natsume Fan Club!
Kidnap Thread
Angel's Sprite Adoption and Request Thread
~Angel Tabitha FanClub~
The Wolf Demon Tribe
The Official Tig Club
The Shadow of Ash Fan club

Last edited:

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
thanks so much! Would you like a banner or something made for this community? :D I can do that! If you like ;D

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
lol, that would be cool, as I don't have time to work on one right now. It would be much apreciated! (With lots of Umbreon hugs that is, lol)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
May I join? :)

I have a feeling this will get locked though. Someone tried making one, and it got locked because there was already an Umbreon club, but it was made in August. I think there should be a new one so we won't have to revive old threads. :)

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Of course you can join! We have someone making a banner right now! I can't wait to see the results!
And I never saw and Umbreon club. I went looking through the forums to find one, and I never did. So I don't know, maybe this will stay up. I will try to make sure this club is really active so more people will see and join, and I hope you will help out!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
Thanks. ^^ I'll try to help out as much as I can.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
I voted in the poll thingy. I love Umbreon AND Espeon. ^_^

I love the banner, btw. :D

Back