• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon: Wisteria

What should I call this hack?

• Pokemon Wisteria

Votes: 93 53.4%
  • Pokemon Mauve

Votes: 48 27.6%
  • Pokemon Floral

Votes: 33 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Redmap has no event data. CBM used it primarilly for mapping. All events are done in HEX editor.

All bugs reported shall be fixed by tomorrow.

Okay! Great, I got an outdated version of it. Thanks.

Edit: 100th post for Wisteria!

Popstar Leafeon

Rose's Protegé
Years
I must say, playing this hack actually brought back memories of Yellow, even if it's a Red hack.

I liked how you used a tune from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time/Seasons as the music for when you just start the game. Really puts you in the right mood.

Nevertheless, I think this is a rather brilliant hack, and I'll look forward to it's completion. ^.^

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Beta 2.3 -
---Fixed Item names and Trainer names
---Blocked off sea route again
---Changed encounter data for Route 15
NOTE: Music for the sea route is slightly messed up. It will be fixed next beta.

~Red

Years
Where on earth could I be?

2lwlz4p.png

Can anyone guess :)

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
Yay! Wisteria is back! ^_^
I thought you gived up. T^T That's great you're still making this.
Good luck ~Red!
Meh,i can't guess where you've been.

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
It's either one of Space world screenshots or a very early magazine screenshot of Gold and Silver it was never in the actual Gold and Silver Games (you can tell by the tiles, if you look at the original screenshot it looks a lot more like Red/Blue than Gold/Silver)
and it's not a Beta map either.
If you are gonna put this in the game it would be awesome (very nice fix up of the Original screenshot by the way)

Are you going to put any other of the early screenshot places in such as Silent Hill ?

~Red

Years
It's either one of Space world screenshots or a very early magazine screenshot of Gold and Silver it was never in the actual Gold and Silver Games (you can tell by the tiles, if you look at the original screenshot it looks a lot more like Red/Blue than Gold/Silver)
and it's not a Beta map either.
If you are gonna put this in the game it would be awesome (very nice fix up of the Original screenshot by the way)

Are you going to put any other of the early screenshot places in such as Silent Hill ?

I had planned long before this hack on putting a new region in. It might just be early johto....

~Red

Years
Progress is slow, doing school and all. I can safely say that the next route, town and cave are mapped out. I just need to do connections, warps and events/text. I'm also looking into adding in some new scripts using ASM, but I'm not promising anything.

Also, if anyone went to the spaceworld demo and could show me graphically what Silent Hill looked like that would be great.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Lol i didnt know puttin actaul songs into the game could be possible

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
And, if you work properly (and if you're a real dev and use on-cartridge CPU and RAM in addition to the GB one) you can make it more powerful than it already is.

In fact, it's possible, with modifications to the Gameboy cartridge design, to make 100-in-1 packages with all the games different.

~Red

Years
I've given up on Wisteria. I just don't understand ASM hacking. If anyone wants to continue the project, just PM me.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Too bad you decided to quit the project.
I hope you didn't do it because of that silly "stop" discussion however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back