• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Can I complain that you forgot the number in your last post?

Also re: BinaryBunny I am okay with this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes sweeeet.

I'm actually being a very productive Moderator today. ... I just hope I don't lose my mojo when I come back from picking up my brother.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nooooooooo. i'm gonna get right back on it. at least until my brother kicks me off his laptop because my sister is on mine.
are you going to make a nickname of the nickname of the nickname?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think once the Dangan Ronpa anime series starts I'll be watching an anime again. Because Dangan Ronpa.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Doesn't look too bad, certainly might watch.

Just gotten to the end of the Grimmjow fight, Ichigo and Orihime didn't hold hands in the manga did they? I thought he just threw her over his shoulder, because that's what you do when you almost died just moments ago. Can't see Kubo being too pleased with the anime staff there.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it was a very interesting visual novel-esque game so I can't wait to see how they do with the anime.

I wouldn't be too pleased either.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never been a shipperfag but in Bleach I think for any couple to be canon it requires one of the two people to be dead.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That was more a comment on the pairings and maybe a little ironic shipping with Kenpachi. Going by the one dead one alive logic I guess IchiRuki would be fine actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back