• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen today
I had thought about the frlg ghost sprite a couple of days ago but forgot.

I can't find anything about a channeler in dp. They only seem to appear in rby and frlg

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I htought there was something like one in the tower before solaceon. could be wrong though, ill look for something.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
trainers.png

That's from HGSS. If you would like me to put in RPGXP format I will gladly do it for you.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I thought that you were using HG/SS/D/P/Pt overworlds any way so you can use the right overworld then no need to use the old lady sprite.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen today
The old lady that you've shown is actually a Medium according to bulbapedia. According to them there are no channelers in hgss.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen today
Made a bit of progress. Got most of the summary screens done, though i need to work out where in the code the red rectangle is done so i can move and resize it

Current Summary Screens
summary.png

And while being stuck on a couple of areas i started Saffrons mapping
Saffron City

I was hoping to have another update soon but till i can work out a couple of errors it'll have to wait

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Shouldn't there be no train station?
If wasn't present in R/B/Y and I know your trying to get the HG/SS appearance but you can just put a building on the station?

And, everytime ii talk to my pikachu i battle a wild pikachu o_O

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen today
i know about the pikachu, its fixed in the latest version. Its left over from a test.

As for the train station, its there till i decide whether i'm doing jhoto afterwards or not. If i decide i'm not it'll be removed. At the moment all that'll happen when you get is you'll get told that the station isn't finished being built

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
i played again and here's what I found wrong:
Rival walks 'in' you when he first battles you
Rival challenges you like a normal trainer in route 22 and doesn't have any speech
Hardly any NPCs which makes it feel, empty.
No indoor houses in Viridian City except PC and Mart
Extra uneeded grass on route 2
No indoor for the Gatehouse on Route 2-Viridian Forest.
I can't catch pokémon, it says the pokémon dodged the ball like in the ghost script.

I'll tell you when I find other stuff, but seeing all this makes me think it wasn't beta tested properlly

Back