• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowman4686 Shiny, Legend, Pokedex Fillers And More

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
Welcome To My Shop

Rules To Start With.
I Am At College Monday To Wednesday So Dont Rush Me Please.
I Do Not Sell Hacked Pokemon Although Theres Always A Chance I Could Sell One By Accident If I Do Please Tell Me ASAP And We Can Discuss (I Do Not Accept Hacks Although If I Think Its A Genuine Mistake I Will Warn You And Ignore It)

I CLONE POKEMON IF THIS IS A PROBLEM DONT SHOP HERE =)
If A Pokemon Has An OT Called
OT Chris
or
OT soul
They Are Mine Originaly And I Give FULL PERMISION (GM Twighlight =) For Them To Be Re sold Or Given Away As Freebies)

Have Fun Or Else Say's Mudkip o.o
Spr_3e_258.gif

Trusted And Honoured Traders (Respect Them Or Mudkip Will Get You)

Spoiler:

I Would Like To Give A Special Thanks To

AssassinJay1229

For Making This Shop Possible Otherwise Half These Pokemon Wouldnt Be Here
PM/VM Me For His Shop Link Its Well Worth Checking

Wants
Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon
Spoiler:

Legendary Pokemon
Spoiler:

Dream World
Spoiler:

Pokedex Fillers
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:

Cloning Service
Spoiler:

Special

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Just wondering about something. I notice it says items are free with trades. Does that include Pokedex filler trades, or just the shinies and such?

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
That's good to know. Any chance I can interest you in a Litwick for a Gengar with Dusk Stone? I have other ghosts as well if you prefer.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Afraid Dusknoir is the other line I don't have. I do have Shuppet, Drifloon, Yamask, Frillish, Golett, Sableye, Spiritomb, Snorunt, Nincada, and can breed a Rotom. (I love ghost-types in case you couldn't tell. :P)

Take your pick.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
FC for White is 1377 9561 9605. Any detail requests for the Shuppet, or just any ol'?

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I didn't think you were serious about the legendary. O_o

Anyway, pleasure doing business with you. ^^

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
In response to your VM (since you said to reply here): That's good to know. I tend to be fickle about my movesets and change them frequently, so I'm constantly on the lookout for Heart Scales and Dusk Stones. ...and the occassional Dawn Stone (for evolving Froslass).

Speaking of lookouts: if you do get hold of Misdreavus, Duskull, or any of either line be sure to give me a heads up. Short of Giratina, I believe those are the only ghosts I don't have. As for Giratina, I think I'd rather just migrate from Platinum if I can ever get a second system.

...Actually come to think of it, I'm considering starting my own thread to help other aspiring ghost trainers, requesting items or ghosts I don't have in return. Thoughts?

Back