• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
I've been resizing this thing like crazy because I'm overly paranoid .-. But, I'm here to check anyway

Guy

just a guy
Years
It looks good to me. Quality aside, so long as you like it then that's all that matters.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Really liking the signature, Grey. As far as the limits go, you're in the clear.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I had a friend of mine redo my sig for me, just to make it a little smaller. She says it fits in the rules, but for some reason on most of the styles on here, it has a scrollbar. I have no clue why :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I had a friend of mine redo my sig for me, just to make it a little smaller. She says it fits in the rules, but for some reason on most of the styles on here, it has a scrollbar. I have no clue why :(

Just make sure your code includes overflow: hidden; and it'll be fine regardless. It's not even nearly breaking the signature limits, so you're in the clear anyway!

Back