• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member username change requests (November) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jta156

jta156
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Old username: jtarackal
New username: jta156

Thanks in advance!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Old Username: Pemderp
New Username: Neb

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Old: Quinhasa
New: Dark

That nick has not being active since April 13 2006

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
All the valid requests have been made~!

Old Username: Pemderp
New Username: Neb

Old: Quinhasa
New: Dark

That nick has not being active since April 13 2006

Since it's been so very long since Neb and Dark were logged in, we might have been able to make exceptions despite the "no posts" rule not being met. However you guys also disregarded the rule where you need to have made at least 100 posts on the forums in order to request a taken name. This makes it seem like you maybe didn't read the opening post here at all?

For now, you may request other usernames that aren't already taken. Once you have reached a post count of 100 or more, you may request a taken username that has 0 posts.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
Old Username: EngelDerRisse
New Username: Acronell

To be honest, I don't know why I didn't just register under my usual username

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Old username: BlackWhiteRobin
New username: bwrobin
I am trying to rebrand myself as well as all accounts I hold so, yep. I want to change my username. Thanks!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
All the valid requests have been made~!

Hi!

Have now got over 100 post can i please get the nick Dark?

It's my nick in must games

Since it's been so very long since Neb and Dark were logged in, we might have been able to make exceptions despite the "no posts" rule not being met. However you guys also disregarded the rule where you need to have made at least 100 posts on the forums in order to request a taken name. This makes it seem like you maybe didn't read the opening post here at all?

For now, you may request other usernames that aren't already taken. Once you have reached a post count of 100 or more, you may request a taken username that has 0 posts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Old username: LeinadWorks
New username: KaratGaming

I'm wanting to make a more positive change and I'm wanting to showcase my great talents as a Pokemon fangame and romhack developer.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Old username: Catnip~
New username: Desert Stream~
I use this name pretty much everywhere now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back