• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Notifications aren't working properly?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So, I made a post in the Anime subforums, and someone replied, yet, I didn't get any notification. I think I'm not getting notifications from quotes sometimes either. It's pretty weird.

Last edited:
Years
So, I made a post in the Anime subforums, and someone replied, yet, I didn't get any notification. I think I'm not getting notifications from quotes sometimes either. It's pretty weird.

Replies don't trigger notifications. Quotes do trigger notifications when they're posted, but notifications aren't triggered when a post is edited to include quotes.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Replies don't trigger notifications. Quotes do trigger notifications when they're posted, but notifications aren't triggered when a post is edited to include quotes.
I see, pretty weird system. I just went by what the notif thingy said: "No new notifications

You will receive notifications when your post receives a reply, someone "likes" your post, or you receive a friend request."
Then it's solved, thanks!

Back