• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra supporter username change requests (SUPPORTERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Invisible characters would only confuse people, in case you mean to appear as if your name was Clover but not actually being it.

Other strange characters should be fine, even though they are annoying and bothersome and I personally groan whenever I see them in usernames d: have it your way.

Thanks for the info! I was mostly just curious. Strange characters and symbols can seem a little pretentious in usernames, yes. xD

What exactly do you mean by confuse people, though?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thanks for the info! I was mostly just curious. Strange characters and symbols can seem a little pretentious in usernames, yes. xD

What exactly do you mean by confuse people, though?
(you don't have to listen to my preferences though, haha, you are allowed to use other characters, afaik)

I mean if you would make your new name something like "Clover " with like, an invisible character after the Clover, you can see how people would think you were the same person, right? You could argue something like ".Clover" would be confusing too, but at least a . isn't invisible d:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
(you don't have to listen to my preferences though, haha, you are allowed to use other characters, afaik)

I mean if you would make your new name something like "Clover " with like, an invisible character after the Clover, you can see how people would think you were the same person, right? You could argue something like ".Clover" would be confusing too, but at least a . isn't invisible d:

Ah, I understand what you mean, but I don't think it would be much of an issue seeing as their account has been inactive and their username is mostly capitalised. :b Otherwise I wouldn't try to steal a name if the person was active!

Enpatsu Shakugan said:
You could vary it up, like "Four-Leaf Clover" or something. Sure that's probably available.

That's definitely an option but I've always been a stickler for one-word names haha. It's like this obsessive-compulsive rule of mine. :b

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Old username: RainbowNebula
New username: SunsetRainbow

bringing this in line with my other vaporware tinged social media :3

Years
Old Username: Ambellina
New Username: Witch
(I'm on mobile, and the search is jacked up. Not sure if taken or not!!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back