• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone! I'm here! I've found out that, well, actually, I've found out four things.
1. There are lvl 5 Dunsparce in that grass.
2. The Dunsparce are ALWAYS blue.
3. I've been playing for a long time on these stupid things.
4. The men in white suits carrying violin cases are my friends, not my doctors.
Yeah, that means I still haven't found a shiny.
OH YEAH! My post is 8206!!! That's lucky!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
still going for shiny aipomon ruby it is taking ages.
2000 eggs hatched so far.
soft reseting for shiny omostar and aerodactl on fire red

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
It's kind of you know, easy to get the, you know, Unowns in shiny form. Because, you know, trading. I'm thinking the guy who said he has all the Unowns will be saying, you know, "Yeah1 What Doopliss said, I traded all my friends" : ) Just joking.

I've been gone for quite a while, I haven't picked up my Gameboy except to play this game with 102 games on it. I've also been playing yellow.

So let's see, let's see. Sing to the "My True Love Gave to me" song. The Final 5 Part.

70 Absol eggs hatched
0 Ponyta's seen
220 Abras.
100 Mewtwos,
and 0 Pokemon shinies!

That's pretty much my status report. I'm off to pick up my Gameboy.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, I'm not sure, but I think I remember Gold_Typhlosion lying about something in the past...But we forgave him, and now this. This is indeed tough to analyze, but I highly doubt that you got Shinhy Jirachi because like Yami said, you changed your story. If it were in my power to, I wouldn't let you into the club UNLESS you had a picture of the Jirachi and proof that you don't own any sort of cheating device (i.e., Gameshark, Action Replay, etc.) But I don't have that power, I believe you are in the hands of the Co-owners now. <(-_-)>

Update: 3200 Scyther Resets. I've filled an entire College-Ruled page with tic-marks of my resets, I'll scan it when I get Shiny Scyther...

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
We don't count shinies found in glitches, people. We don't count them for this very reason: it's impossible to verify their legitimacy and the designers didn't intend for them to be there. It's the same as DSRyan and his brother's shiny Mew in the Cerulean Cave. As a glitch (or a lie), it doesn't count. We can't even count classic Celebi Glitch Celebies.

6570 Treeckos ±119, 90% confidence.

axz

the artist
Years
lookin for a tentacruel so far caught about 20 hatched 2 eggs and no shiny of course it wont be easy but i want it so bad its blue one my favorite colors going to try near sootopilss next

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
I got the character stranded on mirage island on emerald...so no more resettings for sudowoodo*, instead, I'm doing my best to get a purple wynaut(even though,I don't know why I want it -.-')

Years
Ha ha ha, i nearly had a heart attack. I was playing on Leaf Green and i was watching TV at the same time. i looked away because my mum was taking to me and i heard a sound. I froze and looked at the SP screen. I couldn't see any changes to the pokemons colours. Then i looked at the TV and saw it was a star thing on the TV. DANG IT! Lol, well my crawdent is nearing Lv. 100 it is now 95! Just an update! Later

Years
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found a shiny your never going to belive this but its true a shiny mewtwo i'm fighting mewtwo right now i have infiity master balls i caught it i swear i'm not lieying

Years
lugiaman#1 said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found a shiny your never going to belive this but its true a shiny mewtwo i'm fighting mewtwo right now i have infiity master balls i caught it i swear i'm not lieying

The thing is, you have infinty masterballs, which means you cheated! Then this leads us to believe you cheated to get the shiny Mewtwo! Also the other clames about your shiny pokemon, the whole shiny set of unowns! Hum... sorry but i think you are lieing!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Its just as Gaara said, the only way you can have infinite Master Balls is if you used a cheating machine, which probably made that Mewtwo Shiny too.

LUGIAMAN#1 YOU ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO POST IN THE SHC, please leave and don't come back

Now as of tomorrow i have finished college till september so thats unlimited Shiny hunting time for me so woo!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol so many cheaters XD

well anyways i got a few days too my self so i plan to hunt relentlessly like before and have another shiny by end of next week ( im hoping to piggy back off my luck and get one shiny every week !!!! )

Years
ok let me explain last camp ( not this one) i used my friends actien replay on firered the new 1 that can be used on ds to and today i found a shiny mewtwo i sware i don't have a action replay if i'm lieing witch i'm not i will be everyone servent on here

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Either way lugiaman#1, you cheated for the Master Balls, so that counts that Shiny out. Also, Yami said not to post anymore, I sugguest you listen to him before things get ugly.

Update: No new resets, but I'm going to wait in line for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest tonight and I'll have like, 4 hours to reset for it. Hopefully this will bring along a Shiny!

Yay me....

<I>Kobra<I>

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
i have about 7 note cards filled with tally marks that counted my resets
Um...Congratulations, I think that's considered as spam...not sure though...

I am trying to decide at the moment what Shiny to go for after Scyther. I doubt it will be Pinsir, even though Pinsir looks swgsh in blue. I can't hatch, I hate hatching, it is SO boring. I might try for Kabuto, but that would require the restarting of my FireRed, so maybe not. Same goes for Eevee <(>.<)>. I think I'll most likely go for Gligar if they're easy to find. DDD'SSCEPTILE made them sound so awesome that I feel like having one. Or I might go back to Zapdos or Treecko, but whatever for now...

<I>Kobra<I>

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
lugiaman#1 said:

Who do you think you are trying to impress? You have already made yourself a lier one the first post you put into this club. I would thing it would be near impossible to get all 28 Shiny Unown (without duplicates), a Shiny Lugia, and NOW a Shiny Mewtwo. I'm sorry but thats just a load of crap. We don't care if you dont have any shinies right now. You could could of join and just let us know when you do get a shiny (I dont have any shinies as of now, but I'm looking for them). I do believe that you will not be able to become a member now due to your lies.

Yami Zidane said:
LUGIAMAN#1 YOU ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO POST IN THE SHC, please leave and don't come back

I don't mean to question your authrity to this club, but how are you going to keep lugiaman from not posting in this club?

lugiaman#1 said:
ok let me explain last camp ( not this one) i used my friends actien replay on firered the new 1 that can be used on ds to and today i found a shiny mewtwo i sware i don't have a action replay if i'm lieing witch i'm not i will be everyone servent on here

It really dosent mean anything. You don't need to have the Action Replay in your GBA/DS to still use the cheats. As long as you activated the cheats and saved your game it still means the cheats are still in effect on your current game. Believe me, I know because I have done the same thing when I had my Sapphire Version with a CodeBreaker. Of course, I dont have my Sapphire version right now, or the CodeBreaker in that matter.

gold typlosion said:
of corse it would,i was just walkin down in artistran cave(smeargles cave)
then OMG!!!a shiny jirachi!!i then through a master ball at it and screamed.
gold typlosion said:
sorry for double posting but im not liing. I have it in my emerald and ive explanded 3 times.i got my game stolen then i got it back and i think the person hade cheated on it.get it?

Gold typlosion, I have 3 stories coming out of you. A glitch, a random encounter and someone stole your game and got it back. Let me tell you this now: YOU ARE A BAD LIAR. If I did have the authority too, I wouldn't let you join this club with out some good proof.

King Kobra said:
I am trying to decide at the moment what Shiny to go for after Scyther. I doubt it will be Pinsir, even though Pinsir looks swgsh in blue. I can't hatch, I hate hatching, it is SO boring. I might try for Kabuto, but that would require the restarting of my FireRed, so maybe not. Same goes for Eevee <(>.<)>. I think I'll most likely go for Gligar if they're easy to find. DDD'SSCEPTILE made them sound so awesome that I feel like having one. Or I might go back to Zapdos or Treecko, but whatever for now...

Go after Zapdos. That would be a nice little addition to your shiny collection.

OK now that I am done, telling a few people off, It's time for my......

SHC REPORT:
Ok, last night I trained 3 pokemon, Shellshock (Wartortle), Spykeball (Sandslash), and Flytrapper (Weepinbell). I was also looking for shinies along the way. I was in Viridian Forest for 3 hours trianing and looking for the shinies. I had 15 pokeballs in my inventory. Then I looked away while it was going into a battle for a few seconds, (I had to kill a spider on the wall) and I looked and there was a Pikachu. I threw 14 pokeballs at it, he broke out of them. The 15th caught him. I went to the Screen where it shows all the stats and stuff, well I thought it was shiny....but to my suprise it wasen't. I had my DS backlight really low so I mistook it for shiny since shiny Pikachus are darker then the other ones. I got mad.....so you know what I did? I took that sucker to the computer and released him....lol. Well As you know, I still have no Shines.....and that sucks. Maybe next time :(

Back