• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No$gba help please

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
Who cares? The music in pokemon sucks, just turn your speaker down or adjust your settings to make the sounds off.

- Pikachu -

teh best Pokemon
Years
Who cares? The music in pokemon sucks, just turn your speaker down or adjust your settings to make the sounds off.

Don't be mean :P anyway try adjusting the sound settings on the emulator. Also why are you using NO$GBA that emulator isn't that great anyway I would suggest you download Visual Boy Advance instead it is much better imo.

Oh... unless you are using it to play DS roms but anyway check the sound settings / plugin or maybe you just have a bad rom try re-downloading it.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I have a No$GBA,
it works perfectly fine exept for one thing:

There is static instead of the acual sounds the game makes.

Can anyone please help me fix this?

Thanks in Advance!
Since it all varies...

What settings and which version of No$GBA are you using with what game??
Hey i've got the Emulator with Diamond. You see every time i save the game look you should and reset it ,it wouln't load the save file.
Why is that?
D/P works fine for me. It must be the type of save file you've chosen.

Just set the NDS-Cartridge Backup Media to Auto and it should work.

Markio390

Everyone has to die
Years
Help 2, when I load the nds rom it comes up on every game THE DATA COULD NOT BE READ PLEASE TURN OFF THE POWER AND REINSERT THE GAME CARTRIGDE

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
Years
  • Age 31
  • ?
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
I'm having a problem to can anyone help me fix this? Everytime I try to load pokemon pearl it says to turn it off and re-insert the cartridge.

Back