• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nestle CEO wants to privatize the air we breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I think everyone here needs to just stop breathing, then we won't even need to fear that our air will be taken away - because we won't even need it anymore! THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO EVERYTHING.

Years
This is hilarious! If I could I would do everything in my power to help this along, just so that the failure is so spectacular and with such cost that no one ever does anything stupid again.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
So, could we then sue companies who pollute the air for tampering with a paying customers product?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Heh. Interesting as this is, I'm afraid it's a hoax guys, so no real discussion's gonna arise from this. So sorry but I'll bring it to a close. d:

-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back