• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
but then people might think i sharked it then posted the pic of it.

Oftopic: will the GBM(gameboy micro) be able to hold GBA games?

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
i'll never get a shiny. i have played my games forever and havent found one. i doubt i will now.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
my shinies, i have searched for hours on them and i never gave up, patience!

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
umm......no. no one did cause the owner of the thread needed to get the thread approved by a mod and he never did so it got closed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i heard that somebody challenged shinyK to a shiny hunt... i pity them. shinyK has freakishly good luck finding shinies. but good luck to both of you.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
thank you buddy
i imagine ill find it over night
i do my best hunting when i havent slept

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
i need th just get to mauville. im almos there though. i have to beat brawly and theni will be there almost........crud. i just remembered i will never have a chance against may. is a cumbusken fighting/fire? i really want a shiny. i will go for anything right about now.

Back