• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Kayla watched Haru and smiled. She giggled and yawned, stretching a little. She reached into her bag and looked around for some candy. Holly looked at her and rolled her eyes. She noticed that most of the pokemon were around her and giggled. She pet Daisy on the back, and then reached over to scratch Yuri on her head. Lumina turned over a little in her sleep and Holly laughed. She's going to be jumping all over the place when she wakes up...

Primrose and Rosemary watched as the other pokemon left. They didn't feel like following them. Rosemary jumped off of Holly's shoulder and ran over to Kayla. She sat in the girl's lap and purred. Primrose climbed down to sit on Holly's shoulder.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

It took a while for the world to put itself back together, and when it did it seemed to have done it the wrong way around. She was standing with her back to the ground, staring down the sky. Sounds seemed muted, as if her ears were stuffed with cotton wool, but they started to return gradually.

Groaning she tried to lift her arm. It felt like a lead weight, too heavy for any person to use. What had happened?

Pineco.

Pineco? What did that mean? She tried to focus, thoughts skimmed across the surface of her mind like stones. That was it. Pineco.

Mark told me. They explode when they get worked up. Should have paid attention.

Of all the things to land her in such a spot it was hubris. With a grunt she pulled herself into a sitting position and squinted through the grime on her glasses. The empty lot she and the boy had been about to battle on had a small crater, but otherwise seemed undamaged. The explosion must have been relatively small, but all four pokemon were knocked out.

Sage will be more truculent than ever now...

Giving herself a look over Nika checked that she had no injuries, relieved to find herself whole. There was no sign of her flatcap though, it must have flown away on the hot air. If that was the worst result of this battle, she was grateful. The Raikou boy was getting to his feet, looking extremely stunned.

"Are you okay?" She asked from where she sat.
"WHAT!?"

Nika winced. His hearing seemed to be taking a bit longer to come back than hers. If he had some sort of long term damage she could be in a great deal of trouble back at the Academy...

"I asked," she spoke up, "if you were okay."
"Oh! Uh, I think so! My ears are ringing! Are you okay!?"
"I'm fine." Nika got to her feet carefully, not wanting to rush herself. "I'm sorry about Pineco. I never meant for him to use Self Destruct."
"Uh, it's okay, I guess! We all gotta learn! I'M GONNA TAKE MY POKEMON TO THE NURSE!" He called out, unnecessarily loudly, and called his pokemon back to their pokeballs.​

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth observed his training Pokemon and smiled. Scyther had began jogging, but Apes was still lagging back a bit. He sat I the middle of the field, and closed his eyes.

How are things going? He asked Shadow, who was drifting around.

This training sucks. I want to go eat already!

Calm down, we're waiting for Tristen, then we'll go

But... Fine.
Shadow said briskly, and began floating around again.

Shadow

Shadow saw Seth sit down, and talked to him. He was hungry, but noooo... You have to wait. Instead of aimlessly floating around, he went over to Kim.

Greetings, once again. Reasonably serious training regimen Seth has, huh? Well, I should tell you that he is making it all up right now. Before now, he only had to worry about perfecting the power of my attacks. So... Are you doing anything tonight? Shadow asked Kim. He was beginning to get the giddy feeling inside of him again. He turned to Seth, who gave him the thumbs up.

Because... Well if you aren't... Then perhaps we could... Y'know... Go to that beach that we were at earlier... Yeah... Shadow said. He was beginning to get lost in her eyes.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Halls
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabrina just sort of... drew back ever so slightly at Kiyoko's actions. Exactly whom did this pokemon think it... he was just up and transforming and starting a conversation all willy nilly. It was the equivalent of a flying pig floating into a bar, sitting down beside you, and ordering a drink.

Valorie, meanwhile, didn't really know how to react to this. Frankly, for all she could tell transforming was normal zorua behavior. As Kiyoko went on, Sabrina just sort of gave him a skeptical look. Not only had Kiyoko seemingly forgotten he wasn't human... but it was as if he'd forgotten he was an evil type pokemon as well. First of all, her psychic powers were incapable of helping her here. Second of all, dark types weren't exactly known for being trustworthy. In short, Kiyoko's gambit... didn't really work.

At least not initially. Valorie just sort of watched Mark with a silent, curious look as he passed her, as if wondering what he was doing here to begin with or what he was doing. She /was/ kind of glad he was here though. Also, apparently this boy, Killik, knew Kiyoko? She hoped he wasn't like the last person that had known Kiyoko. Y'know... the rocket spy.

Meanwhile, the rocket spy spoke up before Valorie recovered from what amounted to shock. "...Yes. I'm a ressurected Team Rocket Spy." he said in a mockingly deadpan tone, raising his shoulders in a prolonged shrugging motion. "How'd you know?" Oh snap. He broke out the sarcasm. Game over man!

This frustrated Valorie deeply. This boy, this boy that had just put her through an extremely stressful situation. He was joking now? How inappropriate! "He tried to steal my pokemon! It was in self-defense" she called out in an aggravated tone. The accusation didn't appear to phase the spy. Sabrina appeared to be deep in thought. Whilst Valorie had been throwing accusations, she had been studying the spy's response. She was detecting...nothing. How odd! It was a strange sort of nothing, as if her powers were bouncing right off of him.

"Is that so..." Sabrina said, eyeing the spy for a moment before moving over to Valorie and kneeling down in front of her to see the rather short girl at eye level. "...Is this... your pokemon?" she asked, gesturing briefly towards Kiyoko. Valorie was honestly a tad confused, and still kind of frustrated, but she nodded yes.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark was right. It was Team Rocket. Darn it all why did Team Rocket have to be on the island... why was there a Team Rocket to begin with? They disbanded years ago! Mark didn't want to believe it but he had to. This kind of thing was exactly what Team Rocket would do. The question was why was such a young trainer involved with Team Rocket.... He wasn't even sure if Sabrina was believing Valorie about the whole Zoura issue.

"Valorie wouldn't steal a Pokemon. I know her! It has to belong to her..." Mark said. He wanted to desperately interrogate the spy somehow... but with Sabrina here that would just get him in more trouble... And it wouldn't exactly be to his moral standards... but he really wanted to know what Team Rocket was doing here... more importantly, why they were here. Mark heard another explosion a little later but it sounded fairly far away. He was too occupied supporting Valorie to check it out though...

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
The explosion, thou kinda far away, shook Shawn and Zapper to attention. Not caring what the result would be, Shawn quickly ran towards where he heard the explosion. "Zapper, fly ahead of me and see what happened," he said, a little louder than he meant to. Zapper, not questioning his judgment, flew off his shoulder towards the sound.

Soon, Zapper found the empty lot where a battle or attack took place. Either way, two people were getting up off the ground, the Pokemon they were using were apparently knocked out. Zapper flew overhead, glowing a little. That was a signal that Shawn and her understood that showed him where she was.

Soon after, Shawn came on the scene, looking between the two trainers. He first talked to the little boy, who seemed ok. A little hard of hearing, but fine otherwise, the boy seemed more interested in healing his Pokemon. He then moved to the girl, who seemed unsure of what happened. He nodded and smiled, showing he was friendly. "Are you ok?" he asked, concern in his voice.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years

Atlus Midgard

Whew... what a feast. Atlus and his pokemon ate like a lot, as one might think as they lethargically walk out of the cafeteria. We better work this off, Atlus thought as he walked aimlessly....

----------------------------------------------------

Atlus ended up in an open field east of Oak town. Far enough to find plenty of pokemon to train against, yet close enough to run to the Center if things get out of hand. Not that Atlus had a clear idea of how to train, but you can only get better at battling by fighting, right? Now, time to start training....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

It seemed that some would-be rescuer had come on the scene just as the Raikou boy was leaving. Well, she certainly wasn't going to seem weak in front of an apparent stranger, circling the battle like a vulture. Making sure she was steady on her feet she adjusted her glasses and smoothed back her hair. She called Sage and Pineco back to their Great and Heavy Balls respectively, returning them to her satchel.

"I'm quite alright, thank you. You needn't concern yourself."​

siiadams

Years
At those words, Shawn nodded, breathing a sigh of relief. "So long as you're ok...What happened here?" He had no idea what to say or do at this point until Zapper glided towards them with a kind of hat in her paws. She let the hat fall in front of them, but Shawn caught it before it hit the ground.

He looked at the hat, then back at this young lady. He could tell by her words that she must have come from priviledged family. Offering her the hat, which he thought must've been hers, he bowed slightly. "Forgive me for my lack of manners. I should introduce myself. I'm Shawn, and this," pointing to the Emolga now resting on his shoulder, "is Zapper. I just arrived and not sure if there's a place to sign in or something. Would it be possible to ask for your help?" He wasn't sure if she would; after all, he was only a commoner.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

After what Elizabeth said and after she bowed, Dante bowed humbly in return. With that done, Dante started to turn around and headed out the classroom. As Dante left the classroom, he started to head for the cafetiere to get some lunch. It was interesting for Dante to learn some ancient Johto history like pokeball constructing.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

"Jay...Jay…wakey wakey Jaye, JAMES PRESTON RYBAK WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!"

Uggg….my head hurts, it's probably my dad yelling at me. Maybe he will leave me alone if I ask him to let me sleep for five more minutes. It's the fricken early morning, and there is barely any light. So I asked him with my sleepy voice, "Daaaad…five more minutes please…" In response I felt cold water poured onto my face. That was the point where I finally was one hundred percent awake. I felt annoyed at my father and yelled at him, "What was that for!"

My father chuckled and said, "Jay, do you remember what today is?"

Then, I just realized it, today was going to be my first day at the Pokemon Trainer Academy. This thought made me excited. I first discovered what the Pokemon Trainer Academy is when I picked up a pamphlet at a pokemart. Out of the want to meet new friends and curiosity of what the academy was, I decided to sign up for the academy. I am excited to learn more about being a pokemon trainer. I didn't have a lot of friends. Will I meet some new friends? What would I learn there? Will my pokemon like it there? I felt so giddy that I exclaimed as I hugged my dad,"Thanks dad! I'm really excited to go to the academy!"

My father told me,"Alright son, go brush your teeth and shower, pack up your stuff, and breakfast's downstairs at the kitchen."

And so, I went to the bathroom to take a shower while brushing my teeth. After I got that done, I changed into my casual clothes: ared t-shirt with a white shirt underneath, my blue jeans, and my red and white sneakers. I quickly packed up my stuff into my blue and brown messenger bag which contains my toiletries, my blue watch, my sketch book, a pencil, my art supplies, my pokemon science book, my notebook, some water, some berries packed into a smaller bag, my pajamas, and some clothes. I lifted my messenger bag up,and wore it on my right shoulder. I went down the stairs to the kitchen to find a plate of scrambled eggs and a glass of milk on the kitchen table. I sat at the chair at the table to eat my breakfast.

The door to the living room next to the kitchen opened to reveal my mom. Her face was in a smile, a happy smile. She walked over to me,and said as she ruffled my hair," Good morning Jay, I bet you're excited to go to the academy with that cheeky face of yours."

"Ughhh…mom, don't ruffle my hair, and yep I am excited to go the academy."

"Alright, Samuel, Nalafari, and Emil are waiting for you at the indoor aviary. After finishing your breakfast, I'll drive you and yourpokemon to Olivine City to catch the boat."

"Thanks mom!" I replied. After I finished my breakfast and put the dish and the glass in the sink, I went to the indoor aviary. My mother is a bird pokemon breeder, so that is why we have aviaries at our house. The chirping of bird pokemon could be heard. The indoor aviary was a large room. It had to be large enough for the bird pokemon to stretch their wings and fly.There were many different kinds of bird pokemon there ranging from the ancient archen to the dark honchkrow and even to the fire-type torchic. There were many perches varying from the corners of the avariy to the top of the aviary, and back down to the bottom of the aviary. Husks of seeds and sawdust lay on the ground to make the ground soft. Several nesting boxes were on the left side of the aviary. Bird feeders and water containers were on the right side of the aviary.On a perch on the right left corner were a pidgey, a starly, and a swablu. The starly seemed to be quarrelling about something, the pidgey stood there with a stoic face, and the swablu was fluffed up and next to the pidgey.

I whistled to the pidgey, the starly, and the swablu to come over to me. The starly was the first one to arrive, and perched on top of my head like he was the king of the world. The swablu arrived next to perch on my left arm, and the pidgey flew onto my right shoulder. I brought them to their travel cage, and closed the door after the bird pokemon went into the cage. I lifted the travel cage and my messenger bag to my mother, who was at the living room.

"Mom, I'm ready to go to the academy," I said.

"Okay, let's go to the car," my mom said in response. My mother and I, along with my pokemon, went outside to the car. There was a fresh breeze in the air with the scent of sea salt and cheri berry flowers. The sun was rising. My mother's silver car flashed its lights, and mom opened the door of the car. I put the travel cage with my pokemon on the back seat strapped with the seat belts, and my messenger bag on the other back seat. I sat on the right, front seat and put the seat belt on. My mother started the engine and started to go to Olivine City. As my mother drove, I looked upon the road as the various trees and passing cars went by. I felt groggy from not having sleep and fell asleep in the car.

I was dreaming of a land with floating marshmallows, dancing double rainbows, and flying penguins. I devoured some of the marshmallows as they screamed with fear. The flying penguins were bumping into each other while singing off-key. My swablu, pidgey, and starly suddenly appeared and were talking to me. My starly was bragging about how fast he was, my pidgey had a stotic face as usual, and my swablu was singing with the flying penguins.Suddenly, a volcano erupted, and a large rock landed on me.

I finally woke up and checked my surroundings. I was in my mother's car at Olivine City in a parking lot near a dock at the beach. I am going to remind myself to not eat sugary food before bed since I had that crazy dream. My mother turned around to look at me and said," Oh, Jay, you're awake, get your stuff ready and go to the boat."

I replied, "Thanks mom. Bye, I'll see you soon."

"Farewell my little bumpkin, "my mother replied as she kissed my cheek, and gave me the ticket to ride on the boat.

I took the ticket, and carried my stuff and my pokemon to the boat. I gave my ticket to the captain, and entered the boat. "VROOOOMMMM,"the boat roared sigaling that the boat was about to leave the dock. A few minutes later, the boat left for Oak Island, where the Pokemon Trainer Academy was. I took his pokemon out of their travel cage. The starly flew to on top of my head again, and looked as he was happy to be the king of the world again. My swablu and my pidgey were on my left shoulder, chirping about something. Wingulls and other boats passed by. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you the names of my pokemon. The starly is Nalafari, the pidgey is Samuel,and the swablu was Emil. They had been my best pokemon friends ever since I was a young child.

A few hours later, I could see Oak Island coming up on the horizon of the ocean. I wondered what adventures we would have there. Well, wish me goodluck as I'm going to the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine - Oak Town

Why was the boy suddenly deferring to her? Was it because of her dorm jacket, singling her out as one of the schools better students? It seemed very strange that he should bow of all things... a few people from other regions did that, but Unova was much less ritualistic and traditional.

She took her flatcap from him, checking it over for damage, before pulling it back onto her head. For that, and that alone, she could help him out.

"Thank you. If you follow the main path out of town it will take you to the Academy. Somebody there will be able to direct you further."​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Training! Log Launching Tennis!

Aipom had been training hard. It's speed of charging up and striking multiple decently strong Focus Punches has increased and it's dodging and strikes with Acrobatics made it alot faster and able to land attacks more accurately. Aipom was panting heavily as it decided to train using Swift. However after the amount of Focus Punches and Acrobatic Strikes the log took the vine was tearing and was ready to snap. He took his tail and began swinging it at a fast speed building up the golden magic. It shot a giant star at the log blasting it up high in the sky. Aipom shot another star horizontally and hopped on it and rode it up into the sky after the log. Once airborne Aipom began shooting a volley of Stars to play keepy ups with the piece of wood.

Meanwhile, Heracross was slowly making it's progress with the laps as it finished walking with the log. Heracross didn't want to run with the heavy log. He seen Aipom up in the air volleying it's log so Heracross seemed interested to join too. It stood back and planted it's feet firmly on the ground. 1 swing. 2 swings. And after 3 powerful swings Heracross launches the log up at Aipom. Aipom notices the log hurdling towards him and it's own log coming back so with two powerful Focus Punches Aipom shoots them back, and Heracross hits them back with a powerful Horn Attack before they hit the ground. Back and forth, Lucas was proud of how strong his Pokemon were getting, even after the beatings they both had earlier.

siiadams

Years
Shawn again bowed slightly, showing his respect to someone of the opposite sex. "I thank you and hope to see you around. Don't be a stranger," he said as he turned around to head in the direction she indicated. Zapper decided to fly around some more, scouting ahead to the Academy.

Shawn followed the path of his pokemon, thinking to himself, mostly about the girl he met. Still not knowing her name, he wondered if he would ever meet someone as cute as she was. "Maybe, someday..." he muttered to himself, filing that thought in his mind under "wishful thinking".

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Was this guy for reals? Maxwell glanced at Aaron who managed to crack a joke after being hit by a freaking blast of water the size of Mt. Silver. A good joke is a good joke, but the one this guy just cracked wasn't even funny. To be honest it was more sad than anything. In any case, the older man seemed to take matter into his own hands by sending out a Feraligatr and letting it carry the guy. Maxwell looked at the giant, blue crocodile for a second, it was truly fearsome and judging by its big teeth, it probably had no problem with living up to its name. But it seemed like he wanted to get to the ER. Luckily, it was inside the PokéCenter according to Maxwell's map, you know, for convinience.

So Maxwell started moving towards the red-roofed building while proclaiming "This way!". He gripped Genevieve's hand and pulled her closer to him so that she was within whispering-range. He then opened his mouth and let the following words come out;

"Don't worry, we'll get this over with fast. Then we can go amd fix that balloon."

Hugin just hopped up on Maxwell's head as they moved towards the PokéCenter. The crow had observed the Lucario crying, but didn't think much of it rather than the fact that the Pokémon obviously had a close bond with his Trainer. For I mean, come on. The only other reason it would be crying would probably be because of the fact that the kid was some kind of rich personnwho provided EVERYTHING for the Lucario, possibly even women. But that was highly unlikely since Hugin couldn't imagine such a... "Casual" looking boy to be wealthy.

"And we're here." Maxwell's voice rung out as the party arrived outside of the PokéCenter.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine - Oak Town

That was... decidedly odd. As formal as Nika could often be, she never repeatedly bowed to people, and she certainly wasn't used to someone trying to come to her aid. All in all though, she considered herself lucky that he hadn't been overly familair. That would have been much more uncomfortable than formality.

Watching him leave the lot with a degree of scrutiny Nika waited until he had gone before turning around and starting to walk back to the Pokemon Center. With it being so close by there was no sense in waiting some of her newly purchased medecines, and walking around with two unconscious pokemon wasn't an option.

What am I going to do about Pineco...

siiadams

Years
Seeing the Academy in view, Shawn snapped his mind back to the taask at hand: signing in. Heasked around for help and was told eventually where to go. Without a moment to lose, he headed to a building to get accomodated.

He emerged later with his belongings, including a yellow jacket, signifying Raikou dorm's newest resident. "Yellow?" he muttered to himself, "Oh well, at least it was still there." Zapper glided around the dorm building as Shawn donned his jacket. He entered the dorm and headed to his room, setting his stuff down heavily. He let out Sting and Cactuar to let them survey their new living quarters.

Shawn stared out the window, opening it for Zapper, who glided in quickly and landed gracefully near the bed. Shawn kept looking out his window, thinking about where to proceed. "Maybe they have a class that'll help me figure out where my parents are..." he thought to himself.

He quickly got bored, though, and decided to go to the beach. Zapper had fallen asleep on the bed, while Cactuar looked at Shawn like he wanted to do something else, too. Sting was near the door, ready in case something happened. "C'mon, guys," Shawn smiled at them both,"let's go to the beach." Cactuar leapt for joy, but Sting simply nodded. Coming out of the dorm, Shawn walked towards the sandy coastline, his Drapion and Cacnea on either side.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay"Rybak

The boat was getting closer to the dock until the boat finally reached the dock. A voice rang out from the speakers of the boat,"Welcome to Oak Island. Please enjoy your time here." The ship unloaded its passengers including me and my pokemon. The scent of sea salt flew by me,reminding of the sea breeze of my home, Cherrygrove City. The scent of crispy leaves was also smelt. There was a beach with soft, golden sand, some pebbles,and a few shells. Beyond the sand and onto the next layer of land, there was a luscious golden plain that was yellowing due to the season of autumn. What seems to be a town could be seen far of in the distance over the horizon of the plains.

After I walked off the dock and onto the beach, I decided totake a walk on the beach and my pokemon followed along. The academy could wait a bit for me. I love beaches, they usually reminded me of home, and the adventures I had with my pokemon on the beach. It brings back some memories including splashing water in the ocean with my pokemon and my family when I was about seven years old. I found a nice spot on the beach to sit on. The spot had soft, smooth sand, and was near the high tide waterline. I took out my sketchbook and my pencil, and I started to draw the beach. I scribbled down some details including the rolling waves, the soft sand, beach pokemon, and other people on the beach with their pokemon.

I saw some of the people releasing their pokemon from their pokeballs. I've always wondered why people would put their pokemon in pokeballs.Well, I do understand that pokemon would have to be in their pokemons foreasier transportation. I prefer my pokemon to be free as a bird (pun not intended), and not cramped in a pokeball. Unfortunately, my pokemon did not have pokeballs and someone may catch them, and I would probably never see them again. So, I made that buying some pokeballs in the nearby town later the first thing after I leave the beach area.

I continued sketching down my pokemon playing on the beach.Nalafari, my starly, seems to be trying to prank Samuel, my pidgey, by being underwater and suddenly rising from the water to splash Samuel who was near thesmall waves of the ocean. Emil, my swablu, was trying to make a sand castle with the wet sand on the beach, and was decorating the sand castle with berries from my messenger bag. Samuel was walking along the low tide waterline, and showed no emotion when Nalafari splashed water onto Samuel. Geez, sometimes Samuel is too stoic and serious. Samuel began to chase Nalafari down after the splash of water. Perhaps Samuel was not all emotionless.

I took out my watch from my messenger bag and wore it. I decided to check the time on my watch. It has been thirty minutes since I started sketching the beach. I gestured my pokemon to follow me, and took my messenger back and my pokemon's travel cage. I walked off the beach with my pokemon and onto the plains toward the town over the horizon. The scent of seasalt was starting to fade, and the scent of drying grass could be smelt. I hope my pokemon would not be captured by someone else.

Samuel-Pidgey

I was perched upon my trainer's left shoulder with Emil. Now,I would like to perform a soliloquy also known as "breaking the fourth wall" to you humans. I would like to introduce myself as it is not proper to not introduce one's self to their audience. My name is Samuel also known as Sam. My species is a pidgey, and I do not mind being called frail for being a pidgey.My trainer, James Rybak, is traveling to Oak Island on a boat. I must say that being on this water vessel, also known as a boat in human terms, is rather soothing for me as the sea breezes pass by ruffling my feathers.

I spoke to my peer, a swablu named Emil, "Emil, since we are arriving to Oak Island, Is there any particular plans of what you would like to do? Planning is an excellent way to prepare for the battles we would have ahead of our lives as we are arriving to an area with wild pokemon and pokemon trainers."

Emil replied, "Well, I'm not sure Sam, I'm not as smart as you are and I am bad at planning. I'm too weak."

I spoke to Emil, "Emil, you're not fragile. In fact, I am three levels below you, and you have more defensive moves than Nalafari and Ihave. You're strong, you're beautiful, and you can make it through the hardships and obstacles of your life."

Emil smiled and told me, "Thanks, I'm glad to have awonderful pal like---!"

A voice from the speakers of the boat announced, "Welcome to Oak Island. Please enjoy your time here." My trainer walked off the boat,and onto the dock while carrying my teammates and I. With my profound visions of my keen eyes, I noticed a beach, plains, and a town ahead of the plains over the horizon. James sat near the high tide waterline of the beach, and let me and my peers to explore the beach.

The beach seemed to be vast as I looked at both directions of the beach. The beach most likely surrounds the island. I decided to walk along the low tide waterline of the beach. The winds are so calm that if I wereto fly, it would be a smooth flight. I continued walking along the beach untilI felt a warm breath near my inner ear, "BOO!"

I was startled by the sound, and turned around to inspect if someone was located in the direction of the reverberation. I suspect that Nalafari is up to his pranks again. I decided to play along with the prank to try to be less emotionless since many suspect that I do not have emotions. Infact, I do have emotions, but my calm nature allows me to be in serenity in most situations and carry out my plans. Suddenly, the sea water had splashed against me.

A voice spoke, "Yo Sammy! I pranked ya again"I turned around to see Nalafari.

"Nalafari, I would prefer it that you use proper language.Pranked is not a word."

"Well, it is a word in my dictionary."

"Nalafari, can you please stop it with your devious antics,"I told Nalafari while "pretending" to be angered.

"Ha, I bet you can't catch me," said Nalafari as he flew off.

I began to chase Nalafari, and flown off to the direction Nalafari went. Unfortunately, I was unable to catch Nalafari due to Nalafari's superior speed and increasing velocity. I began to tire as I landed on the sand.

Nalafari flew back to me, walked over to me, and said,"Sammy, that was fun! I'll prank you again later. Let's get back to Jay. He's probably going to freak out if thinks we've been captured by someone."

I responded,"Ah, okay. Yes, we should return back to James."So, Nalafari and I flew back to the location James was at. I saw Emil building a sand castle, and James gestured to us to follow him. Emil, Nalafari, and I followed James to the plains. I wondered what adventures and others we would meet along the way.

Nalafari-Starly

Fricken boo yeah! I'm so fricken excited to get to Oak Island. I'm totally going to become the fastest flying pokemon someday! With more and more practice, I'll become stronger. I just can't wait! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! The boat is getting closer to Oak Island!

Right now, I'm on top of my trainer, Jay's head. I love the sea breeze atop there. I spread my wings out to catch the waves of the winds. I can feel it; we're getting closer and closer to Oak Island. The boat had finally arrived at the dock. A voice from the speakers on the boat rang out loud, "Welcome to Oak Island. Please enjoy your time here."

I followed my trainer, Jay, off the boat and onto the dock.Then we went to the beach instead of the academy first. Well, at least I could practice my pranks. Hmmmm….who should I practice my pranks on. I rather not practice my pranks on Emi; she's like my little sister. She's looks too happy building that sand castle of hers. Maybe I'll prank her later. Maybe I should try pranking on the other pokemon on the beach, err…no, they are probably higher leveled than I am. Sammy has a lower level than I do and I'm very annoyed by his monologues today. Sam would be the perfect victim for my pranks right now.I've got the perfect prank that I've practiced into perfection.

Sammy was walking along the low tide waterline. I slowly sneak up behind Sam. Sammy seems to be not notice me while he was walking along the low tide waterline. This is perfect. I moved my beak near one of Sam's inner ears, and shouted, "BOO!" I quickly jumped in the water before he noticed me. I waited a bit while Sam was distracted, and jumped out of the water to splash him. Then, Sammy turned around to see me.

I spoke, "Yo Sammy! I pranked ya again."

Sam told me, "Nalafari, I would prefer it that you use proper language. Pranked is not a word."

Hehehehehehe! Oh Sammy, you silly, smart a. Of course pranked is a word. So, I told him, "Well, it is a word in my dictionary."

Sam seems to be annoyed by what I said and he responded,"Nalafari, can you please stop it with your devious antics."

I took some time to think a bit. Devious antics? Oh Sammy,you and your stupid, large vocabulary. You're nothing compared to me. Sam,you're weak and fragile. I bet you'll never catch me at flight. I spoke up as Iprepared for flight, "Ha, I bet you can't catch me." I flew off into the distance to the other parts of the beach. Sam also flew off and chased me. After several minutes, Sam was getting tired and landed on the sand. Even though he is the victim of my prank, Sammy is still one of my best friends. I flew over to Sam to check if he's okay. I wasn't sure what to say, but I told Sam, "Sammy, that was fun! I'll prank you again later. Let's get back to Jay.He's probably going to freak out if thinks we've been captured by someone."

The pidgey responded,"Ah, okay. Yes, we should return back to James."

Sam and I flew back to where Jay was. Jay sigaled us and Emil to follow him as we went into the plains. I just still can't wait to get to the academy, and maybe even fight some wild pokemon along the way.

Emil-Swablu

Today is the day my trainer (James), my best friends I ever had (Nalafari and Samuel), and I would go to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. I wonder what I would learn there. Would I be taking any classes or are the classes only for pokemon trainers? I really miss my friends back at the aviary,but I can't wait to make some new friends at the academy. The boat was getting closer to Oak Island with every minute.

Right now, I'm on a boat with my trainer and my best friends. I'm perched on Jay's left arm with Samuel. I decided to preen myself to keep myself clean. While I was preening, Sam asked me something, "Emil,since we are arriving to Oak Island, Is there any particular plans of what you would like to do? Planning is an excellent way to prepare for the battles we would have ahead of our lives as we are arriving to an area with wild pokemon and pokemon trainers."

I decided to respond with, "Well, I'm not sure Sam, I'm not as smart as you are and I am bad at planning. I'm too weak." You must wonder why I'm weak. I'm weak because I have mostly defensive moves. I would like to have offensive moves, but I can only know six moves at a time.

Samuel decided to cheer me up and told me," Emil, you're not fragile. In fact, I am three levels below you, and you have more defensive moves than Nalafari and I have. You're strong, you're beautiful, and you can make it through the hardships and obstacles of your life."

I felt happy that my friends care about me, and I blushed a bit in happiness. I thanked Sam, "Thanks, I'm glad to have a wonderful pal like-----!"

Suddenly, the speakers of the boat spoke, "Welcome to Oak Island. Please enjoy your time here." We're finally on Oak Island. I followed Jay from the boat to the dock on Oak Island. I could see a beautiful beach with shining sand, rolling ocean waves, and roaming grass from the plains near by the beach. I was happy to be here.

I followed my trainer to the beach. I took some wet sand and began to mold the sand into a sand castle using my wings. I don't mind if I get my wings dirty as long as it's for art. I added many details onto my sandcastle. I made little windows, a door, tall towers, and marks on the sandcastle to resemble the bricks of the castle. I took some berries from Jay's messenger bag. I took out an aspear berry, a pecha berry, and a cheri berry. I put the berries on top of one of the towers of the sand castle. The aspear berry represented Samuel because he likes sour foods. The cheri berry represented Nalafari because he likes spicy foods. Also, the last but not least, the pecha berry represented me. I like sweet foods.

I looked up from building my sand castle and saw Sam chasing Nals. They must be having fun. I would like to join them, but I'll have to finish my sand castle. I still need to make the door knob of the door, patterns on the walls of the sand castle, the other markings for the bricks, and some more windows. I became so focused on making the sand castle that the time went by so quickly. My trainer, Jay gestured to me to follow him. Sam and Nals were back and followed Jay as well. Together, we went into the plains towards a town. I'm glad to be on this trip.

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
On the boat to the academy, he looks at his egg and says, "Look Eggy, that's our new home. Arent you excited? I know you can't talk, but you're the only thing I can talk to because Bonsi hates water and won't get out of the pokeball." He stares ahead and wonders about the adventures ahead.
Once the boat lands, let Bonsi out to play in the sand and with the other pokemon. I wander around a bit with Eggy, then call Bonsi back. Together, we walk to a nearby town.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Format Change! What do you guys think?

KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Kiyoko sort of lowered his head, before changing shape back into his Zorua body. Why did nobody believe him? Childhood Angst He closed his eyes for a moment and let his self-pity throw a little party in his mind. He pretty much just sat there, sulking, for a few seconds. Afterward, he sat beside Valorie's leg, resting his head against it. Not much else to do right now other than pout.

Back