• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✫ Irregular Genetic [Eevee and Eeveelutions Club] ✬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon82☆

The Speedster
Years
I just found this adorable picture, and decided to share it with all of you! Thought it would be a good banner of some sort or something for this club. Here you go!

155898_4590628970409_190672821_n.jpg

Feel free to edit the size of the image if it's too large. :3
OMG that is so dang cute!! ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What do you think Sylveon's unique move shall be, if it will have one?
I think if Sylveon will have a unique move, it should be air-related attack move, maybe, look like Flying-type version of Leaf Storm.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Your trainer sprite: Is Aaron (E4) an option? :D
Partner's name: James
Reason for joining: Eevee's adorable, I love cute things - is there much more reason possible? XD

Do eeveelutions tend to have unique moves...? At any rate, if it does somehow have a unique move I don't think it'll be a damaging one. I can see the ribbons and bows being used as something of a distraction to misguide foes and increase Sylveon's evasion, or perhaps even be tightened and rearranged to increase Defence/Special Defence, but I can't see her having many special methods of causing damage haha. Although maybe it's to do with the cold, creepy, lifeless eyes, those things give me the chills. :(

Years
Welcome Ozzy, and I hope you'll eventually put thought into what your Eevee should evolve into.

I don't think it will probably have a special move, since none of the Eeveelutions did. But if Sylveon did get a signature move it would be a first for the Eeveelutions.

leggomymeganium

King French Toast
Years
User name: leggomymeganium

Trainer Sprite: I prefer Brock

My partner's name: Equinox

Reason for joining: I think that evee is a great Pokemon because of all its unique evolutions. Espeon is my favorite but glace on is a close second.

Current Topic: I don't believe sylveon will have one but if it does it should be heart stamp or attract or charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back