• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Galar

Years
Happy PokéHalloween everyone,
Marnie here (but don't tell Team Yell). Hope you don't mind if I and of course Morpeko join the community.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Happy PokéHalloween everyone,
Marnie here (but don't tell Team Yell). Hope you don't mind if I and of course Morpeko join the community.

Hi Marnie, welcome to PokeCommunity! Of course you and Morpeko can join :)

I have actually stayed away from Sword and Shield spoilers for the most part so I had to look up who Team Yell was lol.

Which one are you planning to get?

Years
Hi Marnie, welcome to PokeCommunity! Of course you and Morpeko can join :)

I have actually stayed away from Sword and Shield spoilers for the most part so I had to look up who Team Yell was lol.

Which one are you planning to get?

Hi tabor62, cool ! Team Yell ? They're just a bunch of really loud people following me around.

I'm not 100% sure yet. Initially, I was thinking about getting Sword because I prefer the legendary but Shield-exclusive Pokémon seems to be better.
What about you ? Will it be the Sword or the Shield ?

Ooh no problems at all! Welcome :} You're one of the best characters!

One of the best sounds good to me :}

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey tabor62, cool ! Team Yell ? They're just a bunch of really loud people following me around.

I'm not 100% sure yet. Initially, I was thinking about getting Sword because I prefer the legendary but Shield-exclusive Pokémon seems to be better.
What about you ? Will it be the Sword or the Shield ?

I am unsure as well, I might end up getting Sword just because swords sound cool aha.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hi Marnie! I shall battle thee and thy friends with the power of my mighty knife Sword, RAAAAH!! Wait, I don't know how Zacian sound :P. Welcome to the community :) What's your favourite pokemon, by the way ?

Last edited:
Years
Hi Marnie! I shall battle thee and thy friends with the power of my mighty knife Sword, RAAAAH!! Wait, I don't know how Zacian sound :P. Welcome to the community :) What's your favourite pokemon, by the way ?

Hi SidTheRiser07, bring it on !
It's my partner Morpeko. Zacian reminds me of Sif but both have been inspired by Fenrir in Norse mythology.

Last edited:
Back