• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Americium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Pokemon: Americium​

No, that isn't the final name, I just can't think of one right now and yes, I will try to get CSS for this thread, or at least a better layout.

Story: As most other children your age, you decide to be ambitious and get into training pokemon. Although, your home region of (needs a name) is rather peaceful, with no groups like Kanto and the others. So most trainers never get to use their pokemon for good but just for fun. The day that you decide to get into training happens to be the worst day to start because the center is crowded. You finally get to the front but your choice is limited. As soon as you pick your pokemon, a special newscast comes on giving details of a new pokemon causing terror in a nearby town. Being the heroic young person you are, you decide to go and check it out(I don't want to give away this event yet so I'll skip a little). After the event you see a mysterious man that exclaims that he will take over the region and destroy all that oppose him.

Features:
-New Pokemon including some fifth gen
-Fresh tiles
-Better character sprites done in the fifth gen style
-An exciting plot with many twists
-Space/Time travel?

Media:
Screenshots-
Spoiler:

Videos:
None yet

Team:
Conan-Spriter, Mapper, Eventer
Eclipse-Mapper,Spriter,Graphics

Credit:
Poccil- Amazing Starter Kit
Cilerba- So much help with my problems
Dewitty-Tiles, lots and lots of tiles
Alucus- Tiles
ozumadrew- Help, fixing my sprite sheet
Mr Randell- Fakemon concepts
Pokekoks- Fakemon concepts
Prince Legandario-Tiles
Kymotonian-Tiles
Calis Projects-Tiles
Bulbapedia-Tiles and Pokemon Information

Last edited:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
I was going to post earlier but I got distracted, sorry. -.-;
Anyway, It's mostly looking good, though from the screens you're maps look like they could use some work, they look sort of empty?
I can't say much about the story though yet, because, I don't really know anything other than what you've posted. I hope the story develops interestingly.
I also have a problem with your hero's sprite, I don't mind the idea, but there seems to be something very off about the piece of hair sticking out :S
Back and front sprites are fine, it's just the one's from the side.
I don't mean to be negative, I just want to see this improve and develop, too many games just show up and fade away, and people turn up later with other projects, and the same things happen because they don't get enough feedback.

Also, I like the starter, it looks evil :D
I'm curious to see it's final form. Also, may I ask who sprited it?

Yes, so just work on your mapping, Hero's sprite, and make sure you've got your story planned, and you should be good.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I was going to post earlier but I got distracted, sorry. -.-;
Anyway, It's mostly looking good, though from the screens you're maps look like they could use some work, they look sort of empty?
I can't say much about the story though yet, because, I don't really know anything other than what you've posted. I hope the story develops interestingly.
I also have a problem with your hero's sprite, I don't mind the idea, but there seems to be something very off about the piece of hair sticking out :S
Back and front sprites are fine, it's just the one's from the side.
I don't mean to be negative, I just want to see this improve and develop, too many games just show up and fade away, and people turn up later with other projects, and the same things happen because they don't get enough feedback.

Also, I like the starter, it looks evil :D
I'm curious to see it's final form. Also, may I ask who sprited it?

Yes, so just work on your mapping, Hero's sprite, and make sure you've got your story planned, and you should be good.
Thanks. Yeah, I do get a lot of people saying my maps look empty, that's something I'll definitely work on. The OWs do look odd, I'm thinking of making a new hero anyways, since that's based off of Conan and I decided to avoid little easter eggs like that. I do have the story all planned out, I tend to not give away much though, I like surprises. All custom sprites are done by me, OWs, fakemon, and most likely trainers. This type of post is exactly what I need, you were kind but still constructive, and it should help me out a lot.

I like the title, thats about it
Please elaborate on what you dislike, otherwise I can't improve.

The first fakemon doesn't seem that bad. The head reminds me of tsutarja
That's funny that you say that, because when I made the sprite Tsutaja was just revealed, and many were speculating on a yin yang theme, so I kind of mixed the two.

I love the new tiles, and the fakemon! then you insert the yinyang pokemon thing? :)
Thank you, and yes, I have inserted the yin yang fakemon, as well as the sprites behind the shadows.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Wow! this looks cool! can i join and help with story line, banners, and logos etc?

What about Pokemon: Infinity Version? (prolly taken)
but heres a list:
-Pokemon HyperDrive
-Pokemon Dimensions
-Pokemon Absence
-Pokemon Tenacity
-Pokemon Rampage!
-Pokemon Stomp!
-Pokemon Nostalgia
-Pokemon Spark
-Pokemon X
-Pokemon Alpha
-Pokemon Omega
-Pokemon Shadows

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Wow! this looks cool! can i join and help with story line, banners, and logos etc?

What about Pokemon: Infinity Version? (prolly taken)
but heres a list:
-Pokemon HyperDrive
-Pokemon Dimensions
-Pokemon Absence
-Pokemon Tenacity
-Pokemon Rampage!
-Pokemon Stomp!
-Pokemon Nostalgia
-Pokemon Spark
-Pokemon X
-Pokemon Alpha
-Pokemon Omega
-Pokemon Shadows

If you would like to make a logo it would be appreciated. I already have the story fully written out, but if you're good with photoshop or another similar program I could use the help there. Just pm me some examples if you're interested.

Also, I decided to switch over to CNG's starter kit. What this means is updated graphics, newer, better features, and possibly different camera angles if I decide to use Neo mode 7.

Years
(sorry if I made bad grammer) Ok, I don't like critisizing but I found one mistake I think it says "After the event you see a mysterious man the should be that exclaims that he will take over the country and destroy all that oppose him." other than that it looks pretty good.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
(sorry if I made bad grammer) Ok, I don't like critisizing but I found one mistake I think it says "After the event you see a mysterious man the should be that exclaims that he will take over the country and destroy all that oppose him." other than that it looks pretty good.

You're right, I didn't even notice that. Good grammar is important, so little nit picky things like that don't bother me.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
It seems that you are working on this nicely.I would attempt to help ,but I wouldn't be able to focus until around Mid-November. If you still need help,contact me by then!

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Hey, can I be in this game? If you say no, that's ok. I'm creating my own game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back