• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Dream Team.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
Years
This is not a thread for constructive criticism, just for Trainers who are proud of the Team that they've taken time into putting together. I apologise if this has been posted in the wrong category.

Here's my favourite team, which I'm faithful to and have stuck with largely from square one. Although several additions such as the more New Gen pokemon, and Shiny colour pokemon came later, one or two have been with me since the start. Although some are from National Dex's that cannot be unlocked until further on during the games, wether it be by trade or unlocking another pokedex, eventually by the end of the game I always get these pokemon in my team, albiet Red, Yellow etc where Altaria, Flaaffy and Jumpluff where not yet introduced.

<3 Team Fluff.

My team, Team Fluff (The name both lulls the opponent into a false sense of security, and gives twice the amount of humiliation when they later lose to me):

Lemon, my lvl 91 yellow Arcanine. He holds a Razor Claw, and has a bold nature. He has good perserverance, and likes sour food. His ability is Intimidate, and his moves are Fire Blast, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, and ExtremeSpeed. He has three ribbons.

Laineux, French for Fleece, my lvl 90 Flaaffy, with a green tail gem. She holds a Magnet, and has a adamant nature. She likes to run, and likes spicy food. Her ability is Static, and her moves are Thunderbolt, Shockwave, Discharge and Thunder. She has three ribbons.

Castiel, my lvl 91 Altaria. She holds a Dragon Fang, and has a mild nature. She is often lost in thought, and likes dry food. Her ability is Natural Cure, and her moves are Fly, DragonPulse, DragonBreath, and DragonClaw. She has three ribbons.

Nuage, French for Cloud, my lvl 90 Jumpluff. He holds a Big Root, and has a brave nature. He is somewhat of a clown, and likes spicy food. His ability is Leaf Guard, and his moves are Mega Drain, Energy Ball, SolarBeam, and Giga Drain. He has three ribbons.

Cinnamon, my lvl 90 Flareon. She holds a Scope Lens, and has a docile nature. She is very finicky, and will happily eat anything. Her ability is Flash Fire, and her moves are Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Fire Blast, and Fire Spin. She has three ribbons.

Lilac, my lvl 90 Venonat, who is a pale shade of purple and has blue eyes and mouthparts with silver feelers. She holds a Silver powder, and has a naive nature. She has good perserverance, and likes sweet food. Her ability is Tinted Lens, and her moves are Psychic, Sleep Power, Signal Beam, and Zen Headbutt. She has no ribbons, yet.

Thank you for reading!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
This thread isn't particularly suited for S&M, so I'll move it over to GPG (Syd don't kill me if it doesn't go here ;-;)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
-Gallade
-Lucario
-Porygon-Z
-Excadrill
-Scolipede
-Haxorus

Not a lot of synergy here, but they're 6 Pokemon that I like.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
My Dream Team ( For Platinum ) Is Team Awesomesauce :)

Infernape
-Flame Wheel
-Thunder Punch
-Close Combat
-Iron Tail
Item: Expert Belt

Rhyperior
-Rock Slide
-Earth Power
-Fire Blast/Fire Fang
-Dragon Rush
Item: Leftovers

Forretress
-Gyro Ball
-Explosion
-Toxic/Light Screen
-Protect/Iron Defense
Item: Focus Sash

Electivire
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Punch
- Dynamic Punch
Item: Wide Lens

Gyrados
-Aqua Tail
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Ice Fang
Item: Persim Berry

Noctowl
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Air Slash/Fly
-Extrasensory

Not Much, Pretty Outdated, put nice in the older days.

Last edited:

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
Years
Gallade and Lucario are both such awesome pokemon, even in the Ranger Games. I'd love to have a Lucario and a Blaziken in a double-battle. Do you have a Team Name?

Team Awesomesauce, what a great team name. An expression I say often, too. I remember when I used an Infernape, Close Combat was such a great move! In Black and White, one of my favourite moves is Emolga's Acrobatics, very useful and helped me through the Elite4. And also, a Rhyperior that knows Dragon Rush? Genuinely no sarcasm, I find that formidable.

Years
Seeing's how Team Awesomesauce is taken lol :P I shall call this simply Team Charcoal lol :D

Ninetales
Houndoom
Rapidash
Charizard
Typhlosion
Moltres

I have WAY too many favourites to narrow it down to the one team lol, so I've just picked my favourite pokémon from my favourite type, fire :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Charizard, Dragonite, Salamence, Alakazam, Gyarados and Flygon :D

I'd love to have that team, but they're not the best sadly D:

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
i have two soul silver
arcanine lv72
amphyados lv75
dragonite lv71
metagross lv76
lapras lv72
nidoqueen lv86

with a lv 85 gengar, lv61 tyrantar,lv 56 mamoswine, lv 52 heracross and lv62 hitmonchan
switching in through the game

my favorite team would be
heracross
infernape
crobat
typhlotion
lucario
amphyados

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I have sooo many favorites, I'll just do my first successful team in Pearl

Torterra
Rapidash
Gyarados
Lucario
Staraptor
and I think the last one was Palkia. I never use legendaries today though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I had several great In-game teams, but I never had all my all-time favorites up in one team. I'll Show you what it'd look like though:

Swampert
Breloom
Zangoose
Blaziken/Infernape
Grumpig
Staraptor/Braviary/Flygon

Years
Spoiler:

my 6 favourite pokemon. I have them all as well, except the shiny gallade which I'm going to start trying to get soon.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
This is my perfect team. It has yet to fail me once.

Manaphy (Hydrate)
-Tail Glow
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
Gardevoir (Trace)
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Hypnosis
Metagross (Clear Body)
-Meteor Mash
-Brick Break
-Zen Headbutt
-Iron Defense
Togekiss (Serene Grace)
-Air Slash
-Yawn
-Aurora Sphere
-Hyper Beam
Luxray (Intimidate)
-Discharge
-Crunch
-Return
-Thunderbolt
Lilligant (Own Tempo)
-Quiver Dance
-Petal Dance
-Sleep Powder
-Giga Drain
Sure it isn't the most frightening out there, but they get the job done and I'll never abandon them.

Zeus2398

God
Years
Oh, difficult, but I have to say:

094.gif
212.gif
214.gif
555.gif
466.gif
560.gif

Could do well, competitively, I suppose, but I have taken a (very large) break from competitive, even after only playing for a month and a half XD. Sure, a half-decent Houndoom and Gliscor could destroy them, but, hey... They're ma favourites. But, seriously, I hate legendaries :).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
My dream team will have to be 2 Pokemon that are illegal (sorry to say this) but they are a Spiritomb and a sableye with wonder Guard. As for the other four, Dusknoir, Cofagrigus, Meganium and Banette

:t354:TG

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2011
I'd pick my favorite ones:
-Bisharp
-Salamence
-Garchomp
-Eelektross
-Aggron
-Typhlosion

Back