• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
NEW FILE

UPDATE SPRITE PROJECT #1
---------------------------
The names aren't what they say they are. I named them by their characteristics because i'm not a good namer...
You can make up the names :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
UPDATE SPRITE PROJECT #1
---------------------------
The names aren't what they say they are. I named them by their characteristics because i'm not a good namer...
You can make up the names :)
This sprites look pretty good but I have 1 thing I would change. You use black lines filled with different brown colors. If I were you I would change the outline to dark brown. (I'm talking about big) So I changed some things. You can judge for yourself whether you like the edited or the first. I hope this clan will grow bigger and we're doing a great job ;)

bigpa.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Well I haven't really had any time to work on the Hack since Thursday so today I'm going to insert Cinza City's Tiles...then insert some Scripts for the beginning Town. Then after that is all done I'll send jornoboy the IPS so he can map Cinza City. Sounds like a plan.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I wrote the next part of the storyline:

After you beat the pokegym you are able to move again. When you try to leave the city to route 503 someone's running to you from behind. Justin: ''(PLAYER NAME) STOP!!!'' PLAYER Get's an exclamation mark (!) above his head. JUSTIN: ''Hi, I'm here to stop you. Prof. Oust wants to see you immediately''. PLAYER: ''Why, who are you'' JUSTIN: ''I'm Justin, the right hand of prof. Oust and he asked me to stop you for something very important. Try to get to prof. Oust as fast as you can'' PLAYER: ''Okay, if you say so'' JUSTIN: walks away and he is waiting in Cinza city. As you get here, he'll say: ''Hurry up" and he'll move again. Then you won't see him anymore until you get in professor Oust's lab. OUST: ''Good you came so quickly'' PLAYER: ''Why did you want to see me?'' OUST: ''It seems like team darkness brought your mom to the awakening machineand it seems that their cave is in Ingure City. It won't take long before they manage to awake (legendary pokemon name) from his eternal sleep.'' PLAYER: ''Oh no.'' OUST: ''To speed up your progress I'll have some things for you.'' PLAYER obtained running boots. OUST: ''With this shoes you are able to run. Press and hold the B-button to run and release it to just walk again.'' PLAYER: ''Thanks'' OUST: "I have some other things too". PLAYER obtained HM? Rock Smash. OUST: ''With this move your pokemon are able to break special rocks which can mainly be found in caves.'' PLAYER obtained old rod. OUST: ''To speed up the pokedex progress, here is a fishing rod to catch underwater pokemon. Select use in the meny to throw out your rod and press the A-button to reel in the pokemon when bait.'' PLAYER: ''Thank you professor.'' OUST: ''I think you have an adventure to finish''. Player is now able to move again.

@jarodd

Samurai Trainer
Years
Application

Name: @Jarod
Title: The Samurai trainer
Skills- Mapping pksvui scripting (basics) Can do a bit of title screen change and can edit pokemon stats, Great at generating ideas and art.
Reason to join: I need a proper team to help with creating a pokemon hack and i need some more experience and training.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I wrote the next part of the storyline:

After you beat the pokegym you are able to move again. When you try to leave the city to route 503 someone's running to you from behind. Justin: ''(PLAYER NAME) STOP!!!'' PLAYER Get's an exclamation mark (!) above his head. JUSTIN: ''Hi, I'm here to stop you. Prof. Oust wants to see you immediately''. PLAYER: ''Why, who are you'' JUSTIN: ''I'm Justin, the right hand of prof. Oust and he asked me to stop you for something very important. Try to get to prof. Oust as fast as you can'' PLAYER: ''Okay, if you say so'' JUSTIN: walks away and he is waiting in Cinza city. As you get here, he'll say: ''Hurry up" and he'll move again. Then you won't see him anymore until you get in professor Oust's lab. OUST: ''Good you came so quickly'' PLAYER: ''Why did you want to see me?'' OUST: ''It seems like team darkness brought your mom to the awakening machineand it seems that their cave is in Ingure City. It won't take long before they manage to awake (legendary pokemon name) from his eternal sleep.'' PLAYER: ''Oh no.'' OUST: ''To speed up your progress I'll have some things for you.'' PLAYER obtained running boots. OUST: ''With this shoes you are able to run. Press and hold the B-button to run and release it to just walk again.'' PLAYER: ''Thanks'' OUST: "I have some other things too". PLAYER obtained HM? Rock Smash. OUST: ''With this move your pokemon are able to break special rocks which can mainly be found in caves.'' PLAYER obtained old rod. OUST: ''To speed up the pokedex progress, here is a fishing rod to catch underwater pokemon. Select use in the meny to throw out your rod and press the A-button to reel in the pokemon when bait.'' PLAYER: ''Thank you professor.'' OUST: ''I think you have an adventure to finish''. Player is now able to move again.

Awesome man, thanks so much! Anyways, I'm going to send the IPS to you soon. The Tiles are already inserted into the 2nd Tileset. A regular House and the Mansion. Just map it like I have it described in the Storyline that I wrote...thanks so much.

Name: @Jarod
Title: The Samurai trainer
Skills- Mapping pksvui scripting (basics) Can do a bit of title screen change and can edit pokemon stats, Great at generating ideas and art.
Reason to join: I need a proper team to help with creating a pokemon hack and i need some more experience and training.

Thanks for applying...but sadly I do not require your services. If you'd like...I could help you learn from time to time. Only position available is a Tile Artist. Thanks.

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for the touch up jorno! I'm really good at the small/medium size's but i get a little scared when it comes to bigger fakemon. Hey bolens, if you want me to, i can do a little scripting for the team as well. I use XSE and can do givepokemon/item scripts, sign script,ect...

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for the touch up jorno! I'm really good at the small/medium size's but i get a little scared when it comes to bigger fakemon. Hey bolens, if you want me to, i can do a little scripting for the team as well. I use XSE and can do givepokemon/item scripts, sign script,ect...

Actually can you make a couple of Scripts just for NPC's talking? Just random talking like the original game has...people talking that don't relate to the Story. Thanks. Just send them through PM to me then...thanks.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Here are five Trainer Sprites.

PsychicMaleEdited.png

Lass_zps77d37cfe.png

CrushGirl_zps89a284d3.png

CoolTrainerF_zpsd9e04dac.png

CoolTrainer_zps77d37cfe.png

1st: Psychic (M)
2nd: Lass
3rd: Crush Girl
4th: Cool Trainer (F)
5th: Cool Trainer (M)

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Here are five Trainer Sprites.

PsychicMaleEdited.png

Lass_zps77d37cfe.png

CrushGirl_zps89a284d3.png

CoolTrainerF_zpsd9e04dac.png

CoolTrainer_zps77d37cfe.png

1st: Psychic (M)
2nd: Lass
3rd: Crush Girl
4th: Cool Trainer (F)
5th: Cool Trainer (M)

Awesome!...thanks so much. Now can either you make OW's of them? I'm just wondering because I won't really have much time to work on OW's this week and I kinda want to get them inserted sooner than later. It would be most helpful if you could...but if not that is alright. I'll work on them when I get some time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Very good trainer sprites lunacrest, nice!
@bolens
here are some simple scripts:
They look good ace. If you are out of inspiration with random dialogues the just ask me for help ;)

p.s. I think we need some more fakemon so if you are a spriter and you are reading this and you have skills, then please join da club

Route 503 is a road with exactly five trainers of which you can avoid two. Lass 1: ''Training and love are the things that make a pokemon strong.'' Trainer 1 has a lvl 8 smoochum and a lvl 9 fakemon (cute-type). Psychic 2: ''Ghosts-typed pokemon are the best pokemon to have.'' Trainer 2 has a lvl6 gastly a lvl7 gastly and a lvl 8 misdreavus. Cool girl 3: ''Trainers that make use of berries always have an advantage. Trainer 3 has a lvl 10 zigzagoon. Youngster 4: '' I wish I were old enough to go to pokemon school''. Ace girl 5: ''I observe all kinds of winged pokemon.'' Trainer 5 has a lvl 9 pidgey and a lvl 9 fakemon (flying).

and Youngster 4 has a lvl 11 fakemon

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
They look good ace. If you are out of inspiration with random dialogues the just ask me for help ;)

p.s. I think we need some more fakemon so if you are a spriter and you are reading this and you have skills, then please join da club

Route 503 is a road with exactly five trainers of which you can avoid two. Lass 1: ''Training and love are the things that make a pokemon strong.'' Trainer 1 has a lvl 8 smoochum and a lvl 9 fakemon (cute-type). Psychic 2: ''Ghosts-typed pokemon are the best pokemon to have.'' Trainer 2 has a lvl6 gastly a lvl7 gastly and a lvl 8 misdreavus. Cool girl 3: ''Trainers that make use of berries always have an advantage. Trainer 3 has a lvl 10 zigzagoon. Youngster 4: '' I wish I were old enough to go to pokemon school''. Ace girl 5: ''I observe all kinds of winged pokemon.'' Trainer 5 has a lvl 9 pidgey and a lvl 9 fakemon (flying).

and Youngster 4 has a lvl 11 fakemon

Sounds great man. Anyways...I got 2 Scripts inserted..1 normal and another Level Script. Just waiting now for munchhack to finish making the Scripts so I can insert them then. I guess I could start inserting the Trainers that Lunacrest made. Also, does 35 Fakemon sound like a good amount to be in the game?

Lunacrest...can you make Intro Sprite versions of these 2 Sprites?
Chrispokemonhack.png

Christianpokemonhack.png

They are for the intro when you are picking your character in Firered. The dimensions will need to be 64x96 Pixels big and 256 Colors instead of 16...thanks so much if you can.

Last edited:

Lunacrest

Years
Sounds great man. Anyways...I got 2 Scripts inserted..1 normal and another Level Script. Just waiting now for munchhack to finish making the Scripts so I can insert them then. I guess I could start inserting the Trainers that Lunacrest made. Also, does 35 Fakemon sound like a good amount to be in the game?

Lunacrest...can you make Intro Sprite versions of these 2 Sprites?
Chrispokemonhack.png

Christianpokemonhack.png

They are for the intro when you are picking your character in Firered. The dimensions will need to be 64x96 Pixels big and 256 Colors instead of 16...thanks so much if you can.

Those sprites were only made because I got permission from the creator. She specifically told me not to use them anywhere else, or post them anywhere except for Photobucket. Hope you understand.

Thanks for compliment everyone.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Those sprites were only made because I got permission from the creator. She specifically told me not to use them anywhere else, or post them anywhere except for Photobucket. Hope you understand.

Thanks for compliment everyone.

You sent me these Sprites in a PM a while back. I asked for a Hero and Heroine for my old hack that I haven't finished. Here is what the PM said...

Code:
Sorry for not being on, I just devoted all of my computer time to making these two sprites. 

[IMG]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/Alex_the_Ambipom/Chrispokemonhack.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/Alex_the_Ambipom/Christianpokemonhack.png[/IMG]

The second one's legs, I think, are a bit too short.

So...are these Sprites you made for me only or not?

Lunacrest

Years
You sent me these Sprites in a PM a while back. I asked for a Hero and Heroine for my old hack that I haven't finished. Here is what the PM said...

Code:
Sorry for not being on, I just devoted all of my computer time to making these two sprites. 

[IMG]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/Alex_the_Ambipom/Chrispokemonhack.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy221/Alex_the_Ambipom/Christianpokemonhack.png[/IMG]

The second one's legs, I think, are a bit too short.

So...are these Sprites you made for me only or not?

That was such a long time ago, I almost forgot. Sorry, I just asked the artist before, and she said no. I don't know what I asked her before, but she said yes, before. Sorry about that. Is that a problem? I could make different ones.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Bolens, maybe we could just search a fakedex on the internet to use in the game with his or her permission of course?

6 hours school, 3 hours working and 1 hour fysio. I'm glad I'm home so I can write storyline

By the way I did some changes to the world map: cave names and routes.

Last edited:

Lunacrest

Years
Bolens, maybe we could just search a fakedex on the internet to use in the game with his or her permission of course?

6 hours school, 3 hours working and 1 hour fysio. I'm glad I'm home so I can write storyline

By the way I did some changes to the world map: cave names and routes.

Whoa, that's good. I think Luna Pass is a pretty good name. ;)

Back