• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: Frequently checking and posting
Pokémon Partner: Both (Male and Male. the Lucario is named Aur and the Riolu is Rua).
Why: These two pokemon are my all time favourites and joining this club is an excellent thing to do to find more people like me that appreciate them.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu
welcome to the club lucariokul! :)

If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?
nah i don't want to change the colors...they're perfect Imo.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I would change a Riolu's color to red and make his eyes yellow. Keeping the black.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Does anyone want a new topic?
If a Riolu/Lucario went on a long adventure, what pokemon would be their companion? A different species obviously.
Absol or Zorua Probably, Absol is a guardian angel in mega form and can see the future after all... And Zorua confuses enemies while the Lucario attacks. Or maybe a Snivy learned in the medicinal skills? Any ideas?

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
If a Riolu/Lucario went on a long adventure, what pokemon would be their companion? A different species obviously.

Riolu me: Hard to say... I can't think of going on an adventure with anybody other than Terra, but then again... she is gone...

*Sniffle*

WAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?
Probably not. To me, its current color scheme looks amazing. If I had to, though, then I'd probably change it to purple and gray (like Mewtwo). Either that, or I'd make it red and black.

lucariokul

Years

Riolu me: Hard to say... I can't think of going on an adventure with anybody other than Terra, but then again... she is gone...

*Sniffle*

WAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-;

There there dear..... do you need a tissue? You'd pick up very well on certain moments in my favourite video game it seems. I shouldn't say that really, but it might interest you, take your mind off the past.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016

An Absol of course. You'd know if you've seen my comic, The Riolu.

lucariokul

Years

An Absol of course. You'd know if you've seen my comic, The Riolu.
Yes, I saw it, it was very good. But please do more soon? The three of us (Aur, Rua and I) loved it, its very detailed and realistic.

lucariokul

Years
Hey, guys, have you seen Terra? I saw her paw-print somewhere around here.

Tell me if you have seen her.

P.S.
If you caught her, your in for a beating...
>:(
I say that because neither me or her have never been caught.
Don't worry, Ill help you look. I guess Post Town would be a good place to start. Where would be a good place to look? Is she likely to go to Treasure Town or Shaymin Village or Lucario Kingdom? Maybe she went to Hyrule even. Regardless, ill help you.
PS: The riolu I want to give you is ready, just request a trade whenever you are ready to receive it. He might help make you feel less lonely.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I'm gonna be posting two more issues later today lucariokul.
Hey, I got a new topic:

If there was a Riolu/Lucario show/movie. What would it be about?

I'm not leaning anywhere torward "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew".
I'm think of a movie like PKMN Mystery Dungeon, where Pokemon talk. And Riolu guards a Guardian Orb which protects the world from dark Pokemon. Some bad Pokemon can roam around because they were born good but chose to be bad.
And they steal the Guardian Orb.

I call it Aura Guardian.... Hey.. that'll be a good movie for the clan!

lucariokul

Years
Hey, I got a new topic:

I'm think of a movie like PKMN Mystery Dungeon, where Pokemon talk. And Riolu guards a Guardian Orb which protects the world from dark Pokemon. Some bad Pokemon can roam around because they were born good but chose to be bad.

Oh goodness, you just gave me a Dimensional Scream... I could visualise that it would be awesome without the Dimensional Scream anyway! Keep on going!

Dreaming Riolu

Please, let me be...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
PKMN Mystery Dungeon? The dream world I lived in before the accident was set in Explorers of Sky.

But, then again, it's difrent in many ways, like the emblems, special markings on a Pokemon that indicate an increased quality or skill.

My paw still hurts a little from when I punched an Empoleon with the shield Emblem...

Don't worry, Ill help you look. I guess Post Town would be a good place to start. Where would be a good place to look? Is she likely to go to Treasure Town or Shaymin Village or Lucario Kingdom? Maybe she went to Hyrule even. Regardless, ill help you.
PS: The riolu I want to give you is ready, just request a trade whenever you are ready to receive it. He might help make you feel less lonely.

Well, if there is any place she would be, it would be either Spinda's cafe' or our secret hiding spot in Sharpedo Bluff....

Whoops, I was not supposed to say that.

Well, anyways, I did not find her there.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Years
PKMN Mystery Dungeon? The dream world I lived in before the accident was set in Explorers of Sky.

But, then again, it's difrent in many ways, like the emblems, special markings on a Pokemon that indicate an increased quality or skill.

My paw still hurts a little from when I punched an Empoleon with the shield Emblem...

Well, if there is any place she would be, it would be either Spinda's cafe' or our secret hiding spot in Sharpedo Bluff....

Whoops, I was not supposed to say that.

Well, anyways, I did not find her there.
Ok, don't worry, if I find her, ill tell her you're looking for her. PS: Did you try smelling something she held and tracking her that way?
Well, the three of us will do our best to look for her. ;)

lucariokul

Years
For all who like talking to me, tomorrow in my timezone, ill be sleeping at a friend's house for a get-together, so I am unlikely to post at all. Just a heads up.

I tried it. but for some reason, it just keeps leading back to the guild.
I know someone at Treasure Town that knows how to allow pokemon that evolve via levelling to freely switch between their evolutions. It makes you tired, and it's expensive, but you could use it to evolve into lucario and track her aura or something, maybe she could teleport and didn't tell anyone?
You'll know the pokemon when you see him. ;)

Last edited:

TheShiningStarlette

The Pikachu Master
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Activeness: I will be active as I could, I am mostly active from 4:45-7:00
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
Why:

1) I love lucario and riolu
2) My partner pokemon is lucario but I like riolu
3) I need to join a group!
4) I want to help out

I wish you accept me :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Activeness: I will be active as I could, I am mostly active from 4:45-7:00
Pokemon Partner: Riolu
Why:

1) I love lucario and riolu
2) My partner pokemon is lucario but I like riolu
3) I need to join a group!
4) I want to help out

I wish you accept me :)

welcome to the club Starlette! :3

Zoroark. It'll create illusions and well fool people while lucario will attack or something. :p

Hey, I got a new topic:

that's a great idea..i would love to see a movie in which lucario and other pokemon talk.
I would also love to see a movie in which some evil pokemon like darkrai takes over some pokemon's clan and well lucario comes to save them or something. :p

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club TheShiningStarlette!

welcome to the club Starlette! :3

Zoroark. It'll create illusions and well fool people while lucario will attack or something. :p

Thats exactly what I was thinking of.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Activeness: Checking every day
Pokemon Partner: Lucario
Why: I love LUCARIO!
Password: wave-guiding riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back