• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need help

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2004
hi im a newbie and i need help (on so many levels :P ) anyway, im looking for english subtitles to Pokemon The Movie 5 and a download LINK ONLY to movie 6. PLEASE no bittorrent or irc, my crap 56k modem cant afford for uploads and downloads at the same time. thanks for all your help in advance, bye!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2004
no, not that kind of subtitle. the kind where i can understand what there saying!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
The fansub of the 5th movie was done by a group called NYF (No Yen Fansubs). You could try to contact them on http://noyen.ryalth.com/ and ask if they can give you the script. As far as I know there aren't any .srt or .sub files of the 5th movie in English. I have seen a subtitles files in Dutch and Spanish though.

Back