• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Learns Splash? V2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
PT has been lacking some games in the past month or two, so let's bring back some old favourites!

This is a simple game with simple rules: the idea is to test your knowledge of the Pokémon world by naming Pokémon by their movesets. Sound easy enough? Just keep your eyes away from Bulbapedia and say that!

Rules

• The first player names a move that a Pokémon can learn.
  • The second player then names a Pokémon that can learn that move (bonus points for giving level/method specifics!) and gives another move for the next player to answer.
  • Keep going until every single move you can think of has been used, then start all over again!
  • HAVE FUN. Or else.

Example

classicanimeftl said:
Tell me a Pokémon that learns Splash!
trollirunemastua79 said:
I believe Magikarp learns Splash at level 1! Now tell me something that learns Sheer Cold.
DEWWWWGONNNGGGGfan said:
DEWWWWWWWWGONG at 34. What learns Dig??
Etc etc etc! So let's get started; what learns Guillotine? :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Gliscor learns Guillotine. I don't know which level, but I believe somewhere in the Level 50s.

Next move; Hydro Pump
Who learns that?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Think someone got ninja'd ;)

Blastoise learns Hydro Pump, of course! What else are those big cannons there for?

Now name something that learns Mirror Coat.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think a special in-game event Dratini can learn it... right? Something about a shrine below Claire's city?

What Pokémon learns Recover?

Years
Kadabra, and I used to think it was awesome until I stumbled upon its pitiful HP stat.

What learns Waterfall (learnset only plox)?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Onix does of course, given what it's made from!

What learns Heat Crash?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The Tepig line! One of the generation 5 moves I actually knew without looking up. I miss you, Emboar :(

But which Pokemon learns Bounce?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spinarak does! Which I don't understand at all given how cute it is...

What learns Toxic Spikes?

Back